Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

skype Options · View
shadow420knight
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:38:46 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 3/5/2013
Posts: 7
Location: cove city, United States
hey whats up lush members i thought i go ahead and make a thread for member to if they want give out there skype name. now i would recommend not just add ur name to this thread but to send a message to the one you want
BelleduJour
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:49:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,507
Location: Canada
Oooh this one will be fun to watch! LOL!!

Guest
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:21:01 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,478
well yahoo messenger is fun much safer than skype and cam is real fun it turns u on
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:45:28 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,653
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
lickmydick wrote:
well yahoo messenger is fun much safer than skype and cam is real fun it turns u on


Perhaps it turns you on, but not me. I won't even go on web cam with my closest friends for non-sexy things!

I shall be watching this thread with interest, too. evil4


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:33:36 AM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,292
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
Here we go again...."RETURN OF THE CAM HUNTERS!" Part 16

There is no way on earth I would cam with any stranger. If I knew someone that well that I wanted them to see in full colour live motion, then I'd frigging go meet them. Simple.

Happy hunting! bunny

BabydollSlave
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:41:08 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/15/2012
Posts: 495
Location: Been All Around The World , Japan
crazydiamond wrote:
Here we go again...."RETURN OF THE CAM HUNTERS!" Part 16

There is no way on earth I would cam with any stranger. If I knew someone that well that I wanted them to see in full colour live motion, then I'd frigging go meet them. Simple.

Happy hunting! bunny


I agree with you and shy......i use skype for my friends...good friends and family that live in other countries..not sexy hookups and i dont use cam. no offense to those who do! curious to see if anyone posts there name... Shhh

my newest :)
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:06:05 AM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,516
Location: On A Wishing Star, United States
Shylass wrote:
Perhaps it turns you on, but not me. I won't even go on web cam with my closest friends for non-sexy things!

I shall be watching this thread with interest, too. evil4


That's not what you told me last night when we were having a sexy hook-up on Skype.. f-hihi



Though seriously, I only Skype with a few people, and hardly voice with people.

As the rest said, happy hunting...

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You Inspire Me Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:26:41 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,653
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
Poppet wrote:


That's not what you told me last night when we were having a sexy hook-up on Skype.. f-hihi



Though seriously, I only Skype with a few people, and hardly voice with people.

As the rest said, happy hunting...


That's my alter ego, Dazy Shyless. She and I don't really communicate with each other.

I think that people who are that open and confident about camming with strangers probably just send a message straight away, rather than wasting time posting in here.

I do wish I could have that level of confidence, though, so respect to those of you who enjoy it! sunny



Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
BabydollSlave
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:31:10 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/15/2012
Posts: 495
Location: Been All Around The World , Japan
crazydiamond wrote:
Here we go again...."RETURN OF THE CAM HUNTERS!" Part 16

There is no way on earth I would cam with any stranger. If I knew someone that well that I wanted them to see in full colour live motion, then I'd frigging go meet them. Simple.

Happy hunting! bunny


i only skype with close friends and family in other countries....never cam XD!
enjoy the hunt for hookups Shhh

my newest :)
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:45:16 AM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,516
Location: On A Wishing Star, United States
Shylass wrote:
That's my alter ego, Dazy Shyless. She and I don't really communicate with each other.

I think that people who are that open and confident about camming with strangers probably just send a message straight away, rather than wasting time posting in here.

I do wish I could have that level of confidence, though, so respect to those of you who enjoy it! sunny


Oh, Look at me confusing you with Shyless. She's quiet wicked. drunken

I agree with you, people aren't going to come in forums to "Sign up for Skype buddies", they'll find them on their own. I've never Skyped with a stranger. I have no desires too.

Rock on to those who can though, I guess?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You Inspire Me Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:22:38 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,478
Oh WOW! the list is literally not growing by the second!
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:32:46 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,286
Location: My Tower, United States
i'd be happy to list mine here. :)

youhavegottobekidding7557

Live, love, laugh.
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:32:51 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,659
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
BelleduJour wrote:
Oooh this one will be fun to watch! LOL!!


Agreed. happy1 Want some?


Dani
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:34:39 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,659
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
I'd also like to know who falls for the reverse cam trick. The one where both parties are on a call but only one is showing themselves on the camera. "I'll watch you, but unfortunately I don't have a web cam/my web cam doesn't work."



Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:18:38 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,525
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
I'd also like to know who falls for the reverse cam trick. The one where both parties are on a call but only one is showing themselves on the camera. "I'll watch you, but unfortunately I don't have a web cam/my web cam doesn't work."


Fuck Dani!

You just gave my secret away!

crybaby

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:53:50 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,451
Location: Cakeland, United States
BigShooterQuickReloader@DominantDeSade.com

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:24:17 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,827
Location: United States
hotpotatoass69



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:46:58 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,264
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Mazgasm
BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:39:55 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,507
Location: Canada
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


Agreed. happy1 Want some?


Mmmm but only if you got butter. I like lots of butter 675-lick

BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:44:34 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,507
Location: Canada
sprite wrote:
i'd be happy to list mine here. :)

youhavegottobekidding7557


Funny, that's my Skype addy too! Maybe we could tag team for the poor fella. A virtual threesome 3some

Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:56:09 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,525
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Just in case there's any other ladies to hook up my Skype handle is:

Dumbhungandfullofcum

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dani
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:57:26 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,659
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Dudealicious wrote:
Just in case there's any other ladies to hook up my Skype handle is:

Dumbhungandfullofcum


I'll give you mine as soon as you fix that blasted webcam of yours.


Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:02:03 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,525
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


I'll give you mine as soon as you fix that blasted webcam of yours.


I went out and bought a new one today.....serious!

Hehehe I'm sure she'll fall for that....silly Dani

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dani
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:05:54 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,659
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Dudealicious wrote:


I went out and bought a new one today.....serious!

Hehehe I'm sure she'll fall for that....silly Dani


P.S. I don't think that 'fullofcum' clause in your handle implies what you intended it to imply...I'm just saying.


Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:07:47 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,525
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


P.S. I don't think that 'fullofcum' clause in your handle implies what you intended it to imply...I'm just saying.


Hey now.....
Ok fuck you got me touché ......good one!

So can we Skype now?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dani
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:13:28 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,659
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Dudealicious wrote:


Hey now.....
Ok fuck you got me touché ......good one!

So can we Skype now?


Sure...but ummm the built-in microphone in my laptop doesn't work. So I'll be able to hear you, but you won't be able to hear me. evil4


Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:29:19 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,525
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


Sure...but ummm the built-in microphone in my laptop doesn't work. So I'll be able to hear you, but you won't be able to hear me. evil4


That's cool if you over accentuate your words I will catch on. I'm a pretty damned good lip reader..

I can't wait to see the decor of your bedroom.....post modernistic I'm guessing yeah?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dani
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:36:36 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,659
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Dudealicious wrote:


That's cool if you over accentuate your words I will catch on. I'm a pretty damned good lip reader..

I can't wait to see the decor of your bedroom.....post modernistic I'm guessing yeah?


Actually my wall decor is a collage of cartoon characters. Is that a bother?


Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:37:43 PM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,525
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


Actually my wall decor is a collage of cartoon characters. Is that a bother?


Not at all, just looking forward to making you cyber cum for me.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dani
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:39:24 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,659
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Dudealicious wrote:


Not at all, just looking forward to making you cyber cum for me.


Cum? I don't do that. I'm allergic. But then again, since you see me and not hear me, I can totally fake it.


Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.