Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What are your Lush "Pet Peeves"? Options · View
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:30:40 PM

BelleduJour wrote:
hankyspanky wrote:
Fake avatars&giving Birthday wishes&never getting a thanks! Ive done that many times,is thanks too much from,"friends" No!

You're joking aren't you? At least using one of the lush avatars would be better than having NO avatar wouldn't it? That outline of a person on your avatar isn't really you either I'll bet.

NotSoBigD wrote:
I guess my Pet Peeve would have to be stories that are so far fetched as to be unbelievable. I may be old but I am not totally ugly and never has a beautiful, drop dead sexy woman walked up to me and said "Wanna fuck?" In real life that doesn't happen, at least not to me. Write about reality! Also, learn the difference between then and than.

I looked at your profile and it seems you have written NO stories. Even if you had written some stories, it still wouldn't give you the right to criticize those who have written the stories here so YOU can read them. If you don't like them, don't read them.

Just because a drop dead gorgeous sexy woman hasn't walked up to you and said "wanna fuck?" doesn't mean it's never happened to anyone else, EVER.

Oh sweet Jesus, you've both been served by none other than Trinket!

Thata girl - keep 'em on their toes toast

Hey Belle, wanna fuck? evil4

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:50:13 PM

Dudealicious wrote:

Hey Belle, wanna fuck? evil4

Awwwwe Dude, you're such a romantic and really know how to make a woman feel special Boo hoo!

(P.S. meet me outside in the dark alley near the overflowing dumpster and homeless bum living in the cardboard box and Jesus Christ, DON'T forget the fucking condom!) evil4

Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:56:05 PM

BelleduJour wrote:

Awwwwe Dude, you're such a romantic and really know how to make a woman feel special Boo hoo!

(P.S. meet me outside in the dark alley near the overflowing dumpster and homeless bum living in the cardboard box and Jesus Christ, DON'T forget the fucking condom!) evil4

Does the condom have to be fresh? Maybe the bum could find one for us just in case I forget.

To make the night a little more romantic, I'll bring some booze. I have stolen a few minis off of the Jack Daniels bottles at the local liquor store. A little liquid courage never hurts right?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

SydneySider
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:11:44 PM

hankyspanky wrote:
Fake avatars&giving Birthday wishes&never getting a thanks! Ive done that many times,is thanks too much from,"friends" No!

People who can't use normal words or at least make some attempt at proper punctuation whether here in the forums or in the chat rooms. Some people don't even use full stops (periods) in their bio's. They leave me nowhere to take a breath.

BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:31:18 PM

Dudealicious wrote:

Does the condom have to be fresh? Maybe the bum could find one for us just in case I forget.

To make the night a little more romantic, I'll bring some booze. I have stolen a few minis off of the Jack Daniels bottles at the local liquor store. A little liquid courage never hurts right?

Baby, if you're cool with squeezing your Canadian dipstick into a dirty cum-filled cock-wrapper, then the least I could do is oblige you. A little STD or two never killed anyone...has it?

As for liquid courage, I'm in agreement. Why not throw back a few shots with the homeless bum while we're at it. I'm sure he's cool with sharing his liquor stash in exchange for us allowing him to watch you plow me bates

Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:35:17 PM

BelleduJour wrote:

Baby, if you're cool with squeezing your Canadian dipstick into a dirty cum-filled cock-wrapper, then the least I could do is oblige you. A little STD or two never killed anyone...has it?

As for liquid courage, I'm in agreement. Why not throw back a few shots with the homeless bum while we're at it. I'm sure he's cool with sharing his liquor stash in exchange for us allowing him to watch you plow me bates

That's the Canadian spirit! I knew I could count on ya Belle! Rummages through my bag of mini's What's your poison tonight? Vodka, whiskey?

BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:26:47 PM

Dudealicious wrote:

That's the Canadian spirit! I knew I could count on ya Belle! Rummages through my bag of mini's What's your poison tonight? Vodka, whiskey?

Surprise me Pint Drunk

Just promise me that if I get too drunk and pass out on you that you won't leave me for dead. Or worse yet, leave me only to find myself waking up from my drunken stuper to witness the homeless bum smiling from ear to ear at me and smoking a post-coital cigarette - UGH!
Regaeman Man tard Shame on you

Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:37:27 AM

BelleduJour wrote:

Surprise me Pint Drunk

Just promise me that if I get too drunk and pass out on you that you won't leave me for dead. Or worse yet, leave me only to find myself waking up from my drunken stuper to witness the homeless bum smiling from ear to ear at me and smoking a post-coital cigarette - UGH!
Regaeman Man tard Shame on you

Ok so I was able to put together this little ditty of mini's we could get right shitfaced on..

I also thought I would class it up a little and thought you may be wooed by a bottle of this. I know you like it a little more "high class"

I promise I wouldn't every leave you with that bum smoking that "post-coital cigarette". I will make sure to hail a cab for you and pay the driver in whatever booze we have left. I am sure he will take you exactly where you need to go.

I got your back Belle!

BelleduJour
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:01:33 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Ok so I was able to put together this little ditty of mini's we could get right shitfaced on..

I also thought I would class it up a little and thought you may be wooed by a bottle of this. I know you like it a little more "high class"

I promise I wouldn't every leave you with that bum smoking that "post-coital cigarette". I will make sure to hail a cab for you and pay the driver in whatever booze we have left. I am sure he will take you exactly where you need to go.

I got your back Belle!

I suppose they don't rank you as 'wise ass' for nothing bootyshake

You da best Dude Hugs

Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:04:41 PM

BelleduJour wrote:

I suppose they don't rank you as 'wise ass' for nothing bootyshake

You da best Dude Hugs

Hey that baby ducks good shit! Make sure it's chilled though, it could burn your taste buds off otherwise......

I think I've found a Starbucks gift card here in my wallet. If those minis aren't enough for the cab driver, maybe we could tell him there's 50 bucks on it........could work!

VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:09:21 PM

Lush Pet Peeves ...

reading the back and forth between two members in a forum thread like it's a chatroom ... there's a thought ... go create a chatroom!!!

Brick wall

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 40,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured and Famous story An Alluring Ass - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 11,000 views! woohoo!

BelleduJour
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:56:04 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:
Lush Pet Peeves ...

reading the back and forth between two members in a forum thread like it's a chatroom ... there's a thought ... go create a chatroom!!!

Brick wall

blah5 binky Boo hoo! 3601
I think someone feels left out kekekegay

VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:08:16 PM

BelleduJour wrote:

blah5 binky Boo hoo! 3601
I think someone feels left out kekekegay

ha!!

certainly not left out ... but really .... we needed to read back and forth ... 4, 5 ... 6 times?? jerkit

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 40,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured and Famous story An Alluring Ass - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 11,000 views! woohoo!

BelleduJour
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:23:54 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:

ha!!

certainly not left out ... but really .... we needed to read back and forth ... 4, 5 ... 6 times?? jerkit

Relax sweets - this place is suppose to be F.U.N! Perhaps you might think about policing some of the other threads to make sure no one else is breaking the 'rules' since you seem to be on roll tonight. Message received. Thanks for putting us in our place notworthy Have a great night.

Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 6:34:56 AM

People that cannot relax and have fun here. Not everything has to be super serious, why rain on a parade when it's only intention was to laugh a little? Who cares how many times someone responds in a specific thread?

If you don't like it......move on.

Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 8:07:11 AM

guys who answer on 'ask the girls' !? Its not complicated....its called ask the GIRLS ! If I wanted male opinion i would ask one of my many honest and open male friends, but "ask the girls" is great for those 'difficult' questions (or would be if guys didn't keep answering!)
Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 8:30:44 AM

hughizzy wrote:
guys who answer on 'ask the girls' !? Its not complicated....its called ask the GIRLS ! If I wanted male opinion i would ask one of my many honest and open male friends, but "ask the girls" is great for those 'difficult' questions (or would be if guys didn't keep answering!)

Rumour has it that a lot of the gals on here really are guys, so who knows? Maybe all the real gals are actually answering on the Ask the Guys section, but they all think the gals are really guys, when actually, it's just a front to get gay guys and straight women to open up and talk sexy stuff, just like the guys posing as lesbian or bi gals is a way of getting the other lesbian and bi gals to share their most intimate of intimacies during a heartfelt exchange of pussy intricacies. Or something. And really, we're all just very confused. Well, I'm confused, anyway. tard

Being forced to overthink things. I peeve myself off. I don't even know if peeving oneself off is possible, but I've managed it. There's too much to think about on Lush, most of the time. Sexual matters are like when I first started learning to drive. I'm meant to know how to deal with the gear stick at the same time as checking my mirrors, pumping the pedals, maneuvering (sp?) the entire car whilst not bumping into anything or anyone, plus listening to instructions on top of everything else, and clunkclicking my seatbelt, which should have been first, and signalling, which relies on me knowing where I'm going, and now I'm lost as to where I was going with this... confused5

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:15:05 AM

This entire thread peeves me. You bunch are entirely too judgmental. Myself included. We really need to grow up and not let something or someone on the internet bug us.

sprite
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:26:23 AM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
This entire thread peeves me. You bunch are entirely too judgmental. Myself included. We really need to grow up and not let something or someone on the internet bug us.

people who tell me to grow up and not let something on the internet bug me piss me off. drunken

Live, love, laugh.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:48:11 AM

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:55:46 AM

looking at cute lil pictures of gingerbread men drowning in coffee pisses me off. Just saying.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:14:37 PM

trinket wrote:
looking at cute lil pictures of gingerbread men drowning in coffee pisses me off. Just saying.

If we changed the gingerbread into a likeness of my partner and the coffee into boiling lava it might make me happier.

sprite
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:21:25 PM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

If we changed the gingerbread into a likeness of my partner and the coffee into boiling lava it might make me happier.

i'm beginning to thing you're not overly fond of your partner, angel....

Live, love, laugh.
LadyX
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:21:37 PM

Everything and everyone pisses me off. Yes, you: assface.

I think that about covers it. :)
sprite
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:27:29 PM

LadyX wrote:
Everything and everyone pisses me off. Yes, you: assface.

I think that about covers it. :)

some one needs a hug. evil4

Live, love, laugh.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:37:33 PM

Man-people who are disparaging about soggy gingerbread make me peevish, and they are really girls disguised as men disguised as girls (that does make them a girl at the root of everything, doesn't it?!). sunny

People who run off immediately to Photoshop pictures to do with a thread and then take ages about it for a crappy one totally peeve me right off.

Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:45:41 PM

Shylass wrote:
Man-people who are disparaging about soggy gingerbread make me peevish, and they are really girls disguised as men disguised as girls (that does make them a girl at the root of everything, doesn't it?!). sunny

People who run off immediately to Photoshop pictures to do with a thread and then take ages about it for a crappy one totally peeve me right off.

People laughing at my beard.... that REALLY peeves me off , and you can go shove your soggy arsed little gingerbread soaking thingy up where your sun shines outta! evil4

Dani
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:46:40 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:
Based on past experience, not accepting anymore friends requests with the following words in the name: 69, fuck/fcuk, wet. or reference to size or shape of their cock. evil4 It's just never gone well.

*cancels friend request*evil4

"Bitch, who asked you?" - A Bitch Who Didn't Ask You

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:51:59 PM

Shylass wrote:

HAHA I love you Daisy... That totally made my day! Big Hugs

Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:57:55 PM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

HAHA I love you Daisy... That totally made my day! Big Hugs

Oi! This is the Peevage thread. More peevage!

Hugs <-- Peeved Hug

And if anybody is peeved with me saying "peevage", GOOD! I hope it proper peeves you right off to Peevageland

Edit: PS Trinket, I happen to ENJOY shoving soggy cookies up my bum, so I hope that peeves you off! Don't piss on my Ginga kinkage!