Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What are your Lush "Pet Peeves"? Options · View
Dani
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 1:00:13 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:
When I read on a profile that soandso69 is being "protected" by another Lushie or bigtoughdude69 has people he protects on Lush and if you cross them you're messing with him. What exactly is he/she going to do? Are they going to unfriend someone, send really mean PM's or, god forbid, CAPS LOCK them in the forums? Seriously, this is not seventh grade recess. What exactly are the repercussions?

Misspelled words in Lush story titles. Really, you can't even spell the story title correctly? angry7

and wasps. I don't care for aggressive wasps. confused1

I know this is my second time quoting you in this thread. I promise I'm not a stalker. I'm just reading all the posts backwards because I have nothing better to do. Anyhoo, I have a funny story to share.

I got into a dispute in a chat room with a member, and said member went and told a friend what happened. He came into the chat room and used the "Sneers at..." option in the chat action prompts. In the midst of laughing my ass off, I politely asked him if there were a reason I was being sneered at. He told me I knew why...and I said no. And then he proceeded to tell me that no one fucks with his friends. I told him the issue had nothing to do with him and his internet bravado act was amusing. He said it became his problem when I fucked with his friend. And then he proceeded to threaten to spam my inbox with Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black links...enough to make me miserable enough to delete my account. I thanked him for the warning and proceeded to block him. A mod got involved, and it ended hilariously. Apparently he has a habit of deleting and recreating his account, so he found his way off my block list...and to this day all he does is suck up when he sees me and talks to me about shit that I don't care about...like really going out of his way to engage me in conversation. One of the most hilariously bazaar things I've ever experienced here. Also, I've seen people get virtually punched in chat rooms. It's really all pathetic. It's the fucking internet...people really take it too far sometimes. These are usually the ones who live their lives completely through the internet and just get caught up and can't get a grip. Sad cases, in my honest opinion.

Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 1:03:31 PM

Daisy = TMI
Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 1:18:41 PM

trinket wrote:
Daisy = TMI

Are you peeved off at me? sunny You should try it. It gives you something other than peevishness to think about. bootyshake

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:22:48 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

I got into a dispute in a chat room with a member, and said member went and told a friend what happened. He came into the chat room and used the "Sneers at..." option in the chat action prompts. In the midst of laughing my ass off, I politely asked him if there were a reason I was being sneered at. He told me I knew why...and I said no. And then he proceeded to tell me that no one fucks with his friends. I told him the issue had nothing to do with him and his internet bravado act was amusing. He said it became his problem when I fucked with his friend. And then he proceeded to threaten to spam my inbox with Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black links...enough to make me miserable enough to delete my account. I thanked him for the warning and proceeded to block him. A mod got involved, and it ended hilariously. Apparently he has a habit of deleting and recreating his account, so he found his way off my block list...and to this day all he does is suck up when he sees me and talks to me about shit that I don't care about...like really going out of his way to engage me in conversation. One of the most hilariously bazaar things I've ever experienced here. Also, I've seen people get virtually punched in chat rooms. It's really all pathetic. It's the fucking internet...people really take it too far sometimes. These are usually the ones who live their lives completely through the internet and just get caught up and can't get a grip. Sad cases, in my honest opinion.

*laughing out loud* That's hilarious. I'm picturing Elvis and his lip curl angrily typing those messages on the computer.

stalkingwet wrote:
I know this is my second time quoting you in this thread. I promise I'm not a stalker. I'm just reading all the posts backwards because I have nothing better to do. Anyhoo, I have a funny story to share.

My Lush pet peeve? Stalkers who try to convince you they're not stalking you. I know it's hard to resist this sweetpotato ass. Lfunny

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:24:25 PM

Lushies, both men and women, who don't understand that my desire not to engage in cyber-sexual chat includes them, too.
Dani
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 3:15:11 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

My Lush pet peeve? Stalkers who try to convince you they're not stalking you. I know it's hard to resist this sweetpotato ass. Lfunny

It wasn't stalking. We just spent the day together but only one of us was aware of it, sheesh.

Mazza
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 3:29:45 PM

Quote:
*laughing out loud* That's hilarious. I'm picturing Elvis and his lip curl angrily typing those messages on the computer.

BelleduJour
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:13:30 PM

Haven't you heard ladies??? These threads are NOT to be used for chatting back and forth to each other - that's what CHATROOMS are for! Lfunny

I think someone needs to alert the forum police straight away before things gets out of hand and EVERYONE starts having TOO much fun on here. God forbid.
toast occasion9 952-67 2407_group_hug

Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:19:43 PM

One of my more serious pet peeves is people stirring the poo from one thread into another and getting personal by name (pun not intended) about it outside of the original "discussion". Fun and games are one thing, continuing certain things is another. My 2 cents

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
LadyX
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:27:51 PM

Bullshit. <----- pet peeve of mine.

(Bullshit in general, not in relation to the post before me! I agree with that post)

LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:17:32 PM

I HAD SEVERAL PET PEEVES , Took up to much of my time. Traded Them off for my new watch dog.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:25:59 PM

LOVES4PLAY wrote:
I HAD SEVERAL PET PEEVES , Took up to much of my time. Traded Them off for my new watch dog.

evil4

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:26:03 PM

LOVES4PLAY wrote:
I HAD SEVERAL PET PEEVES ,

People who type 98% of every single post they make, in all uppercase letters. Detest it almost as much as textspeak typing - on a forum board.

But what do I know, it's probably just that persons particular style shining through.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Dani
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:32:43 PM

BelleduJour wrote:
Haven't you heard ladies??? These threads are NOT to be used for chatting back and forth to each other - that's what CHATROOMS are for! Lfunny

I think someone needs to alert the forum police straight away before things gets out of hand and EVERYONE starts having TOO much fun on here. God forbid.
toast occasion9 952-67 2407_group_hug

This is fucking hilarious. The nerve of some people. "Oh, they're having entirely too much fun with the back and forth. Time to saddle up the old high horse!"

A lush pet peeve of mine? Unnecessarily being told what to do.

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:33:53 AM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

It wasn't stalking. We just spent the day together but only one of us was aware of it, sheesh.

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:18:32 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:

People who type 98% of every single post they make, in all uppercase letters. Detest it almost as much as textspeak typing - on a forum board.

But what do I know, it's probably just that persons particular style shining through.

When ppl write posts where U think there might be a double meaning that's an insult, but Ur never quite sure.........

HappyEndings
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 4:41:54 AM

I've read all the pet peeves here and it seems that I'm the only one that's having problems with this... A lot of the women on here are wonton whores and they all treat me like I'm a piece of meat. They chat me up and make me think they like me and then they use me like a prostitute in chat rooms and cyber me until I'm exhausted and sore.

Some of them even convince me to meet them and use me sexually for their own pleasure without even thanking me. It's shameful and I'm feeling so used and unappreciated... They treat me like a piece of meat!!!

Why can't they like me for my mind... LOL

No really folks... It's only the internet... I guess if it's your only or most important life then I pity you but really... Don't let a few words and pictures on your computer/smart phone screen get you upset... Life is passing you by as you agonize over forums...

Get outside and get some fresh air... It's springtime for fuck's sake...

Oh... And if any of you hotties want to relieve my constant and undeniable sex urges please PM me with naked pics of you and your little sister and let's Skype... LOL

Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:37:39 AM

HappyEndings wrote:

No really folks... It's only the internet... I guess if it's your only or most important life then I pity you but really... Don't let a few words and pictures on your computer/smart phone screen get you upset... Life is passing you by as you agonize over forums...

Get outside and get some fresh air... It's springtime for fuck's sake...

Oh... And if any of you hotties want to relieve my constant and undeniable sex urges please PM me with naked pics of you and your little sister and let's Skype... LOL

yet you are here too......

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:44:00 AM

Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:15:53 AM

LadyX wrote:
Everything and everyone pisses me off. Yes, you: assface.

I think that about covers it. :)

Fuck you.

Dani
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:24:33 AM

LadyX wrote:

Everything and everyone pisses me off. Yes, you: assface.

I think that about covers it. :)

Magical_felix wrote:

Fuck you.

oooo....sexual tension angry9

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 4:37:34 PM

One of my pet peeves is someone initiating a chat, having a good conversation with me and then all of a sudden just typing "lol" after everything I say. I usually just give up after that. Fuck that, man.

It also slightly irks me when someone pokes me and then messages me to say they've poked me.
sprite
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:25:00 PM

GingerKitty wrote:
One of my pet peeves is someone initiating a chat, having a good conversation with me and then all of a sudden just typing "lol" after everything I say. I usually just give up after that. Fuck that, man.

It also slightly irks me when someone pokes me and then messages me to say they've poked me.

lol clown

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:32:25 PM

sprite wrote:

lol clown

You wanna be startin' somethin'? cussing Lfunny
naughtyannie
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 12:02:36 AM

One of my pet peeves is people who poke me or message me or send a chat request the very moment I log on, when I just want to find a dirty story to read.

So basically I let myself get pissed off because (a) people like talking to me and (b) because people can't read my mind. Which makes me a complete idiot.

I really shouldn't post when I wake up in bed with a hangover. Though I guess that's better than waking up on the floor with a hangover.

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:12:03 AM

naughtyannie wrote:
One of my pet peeves is people who poke me or message me or send a chat request the very moment I log on, when I just want to find a dirty story to read.

So basically I let myself get pissed off because (a) people like talking to me and (b) because people can't read my mind. Which makes me a complete idiot.

I really shouldn't post when I wake up in bed with a hangover. Though I guess that's better than waking up on the floor with a hangover.

Try clicking on 'away' or going 'invisible'.

Nikki703
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 11:08:03 AM

People who ask you to friend them, but when you go to look at their profile, everything is hidden and only their friends can see it. WTF? LOL
MrNudiePants
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 5:37:41 PM

LOVES4PLAY wrote:
I had a watchdog once, but it was always running late. Traded it off for a new cuckoo clock.
Dani
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 5:40:28 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:
I had a watchdog once, but it was always running late. Traded it off for a new cuckoo clock.

I had a cuckoo clock once. Traded it off for a new...wait. I suck at this game. hiding

LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:35:46 PM

I had a cuckoo clock once. Traded it off for a new...wait. I suck at this game. hiding [/quote]

Well I'll be damned, I traded off a few more PEEVES for her Cuckoo clock, only to find it was almost as cuckoo as I am.