Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Driving in heels Options · View
SxyJackyLeggs
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:11:06 PM

I was wanting to know when you drive in heels is it hard. What heels are easer to drive in?
sprite
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:20:20 PM

this is what i normally wear when driving around town.

serious answer, tho, no, it's not hard if you're used to doing it - that said, if i've an extreme heel on, i'll kick them off and drive barefoot, just to be on the safe side or throw on some sneakers (i keep a pair of converse under the seat usually) and change in heels once i get to where i'm going.

Live, love, laugh.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:30:26 PM

sprite wrote:

serious answer, tho, no, it's not hard if you're used to doing it - that said, if i've an extreme heel on, i'll kick them off and drive barefoot, just to be on the safe side or throw on some sneakers (i keep a pair of converse under the seat usually) and change in heels once i get to where i'm going.

^This^ thumbup

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Frank
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:30:46 PM

Of all our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney

crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:34:40 PM

Hand me my heels! I don't know how to effing Drive! I prefer to be driven. bunny

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:44:52 PM

It's not hard to drive in heels.

The most important piece of advice, however, is this - if the stem of your shoe heel is covered in leather, fabric or any kind of embellishment other than something very hard and durable, you run the risk of fucking up the back of that heel with repeated driving because of the angle of the shoe and direct-scuffing when manipulating the pedals. Be careful. I've wrecked some really beautiful shoes doing that. :(

CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 3:04:39 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

The most important piece of advice, however, is this - if the stem of your shoe heel is covered in leather, fabric or any kind of embellishment other than something very hard and durable, you run the risk of fucking up the back of that heel with repeated driving because of the angle of the shoe and direct-scuffing when manipulating the pedals. Be careful. I've wrecked some really beautiful shoes doing that. :(

Same here. Still mourning the loss of a pair of pale suede heels from 15 years ago. crybaby

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Mazza
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:58:51 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

Same here. Still mourning the loss of a pair of pale suede heels from 15 years ago. crybaby

Good advice dd... Have also lost good shoes that way...
shawnababy
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 10:09:23 PM

If I am wearing an expensive pair of heels then somebody else better be driving me to wherever we are going.
Dirty_D
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 10:34:25 PM

I like to drive barefooted anyway...so I kick them off. But beware, that's technically illegal.
Butterfly
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:57:31 PM

I agree with Sprite; on the just kickin' them off thing (if they're impeding your progress at the time) and I definitely agree with DancingDoll about being very careful as far as what kind of material said shoe is made of....that damn sure does suck a big one when the one (manipulating the pedals, as she said) favorite shoe/boot/heeled-type sandal gets all scuffed up...that's just a learning experience though, in my opinion. So yeah, just kick em off if ya can!! Right? lol
Nikki703
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:12:48 AM

sprite wrote:

Its not really hard to do, but this is what I usually do if I am driving in heels.

Dancing_Doll wrote:

And this is the main reason why!!
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2013 10:56:22 AM

I almost always drive barefoot.
sweetaz
Posted: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 6:09:53 AM

I don't find it a problem if its only on quick excursion, however I do prefer comfy shoes for longer drives and gloves :)
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:42:51 PM

Personally, I hate to scuff the back of my heels up, so I always have an old pair of slip ons in the car, just in case.
Driving shoeless in NYS is illegal...also driving without a shirt on . . . Go figure.

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
BlondeBookworm
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:53:29 PM

I like driving barefoot too. I don't think I have ever worn heels while driving, I have enough trouble walking in flat shoes isjda
ReeceKaye1
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 7:00:53 PM

If i had to drive in heels i would crash! i would either go bare foot, in my boots, or flip flops!
kylie_kained
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 7:14:58 PM

I have never had a problem although I would never drive in ballet heels.

Dani
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 8:31:55 PM

Pumps on the clutch, right hand on the 6 speed.

SweetPenny
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 8:37:58 PM

I can drive in heels but have a hard time driving in platforms.
insatiable
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 8:56:23 PM

it doesn't make a difference to me..Heels or no heels love to drive..
LadySharon
Posted: Thursday, June 06, 2013 9:58:02 AM

I don't drive in heels. I prefer to wear flat shoes or no shoes at all while driving.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
kinkitten
Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:46:28 PM

I can drive in heels if the stem is not too thin but i drive much slower in heels and have to concentrate more so my foot doesn't lose balance.. best advice- keep a pair of driving shoes in the back seat and put them on when driving- then switch to heels when you get out of the car

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-neighbors-boy-1.aspx
Saga
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:28:03 AM

For some reason I can't drive in heels, I will wear flats or sneakers until I get where I am going.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/broken-glass.aspx
asleep
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:57:05 AM

Believe it or not...I've driven that 18-wheeler many miles while barefoot!! Don't like the 'cowboy boot heel" that many drivers wear for long distance driving.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

reddeville18
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:12:16 AM

Ive driven in heels goin down the road it was difficult at first but practice makes perfect....no spikes in truck, but wedge heels...can work.....and agree 100% hate the scuffs so either barefoot or slippers
keoloke
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:12:32 AM

I feel that driving with anything than a firm to the feet and low heel shoes it's not comfortable and probably unlawful somewhere. Not to mention if a dangerous situation should arise and you need quick several brake and accelerations. It could just save your life, not to have them on.

If you wish to drive in heels just drive the car that Frank showed. It's stylish, it's red. It's a Lamborghini of a heel.

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:06:26 AM

I love wearing high heels, but never driving in them. Barefoot of a pair of flat driving shoes that live under the seat of my own car
Karranaz
Posted: Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:08:44 PM

angel7 They are probably more unsafe to walk in than they are to drive in. These damn sexy heels got me bloody knees, but never been in an accident driving in them.

HeraTeleia
Posted: Sunday, June 29, 2014 8:45:02 PM

I'll admit it. I have a pair of those stupid driving loafers that were so Yuppie-cool in the 80's and 90's. Heels off, driving loafers on, no holes in stockings, no wear on the heels.

My first story, a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx