Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : If you could choose
Choice Votes Statistics
Keeping my clit with annoying periods 27 100 %
Remove my clit and my periods 0 0 %

Clit or Periods Options · View
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 9:50:00 PM

When I first started reading this inane thread a few minutes ago (I had a weak moment... I'm sorry dontknow )
The first thought I had was female mutilation/castration.
The question is a little on the warped side. And I can usually stomach and even dish out some warped shit but even this is beyond me.
You may want to rethink the question posed here. Cause in all seriousness... It's fucking weird. confused1

VanGogh
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 9:53:54 PM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
When I first started reading this inane thread a few minutes ago (I had a weak moment... I'm sorry dontknow )
The question is a little on the warped side. And I can usually stomach and even dish out some warped shit but even this is beyond me.
You may want to rethink the question posed here. Cause in all seriousness... It's fucking weird. confused1

ditto
sprite
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 9:56:08 PM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

when i first read the question, i kind of went with 'magical genie', quit honestly (ok,a not too bright magical genie). that said, Ruthie brought up the subject of the practice of female genital mutliation which is a HUGE issue in some parts of the world and a valid point to make if that was where her thoughts, and yours, went. Do i think that was intended? no. do i think that it could be construed that way? obviously, it was.

Love not hate.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 9:59:21 PM

sprite wrote:

when i first read the question, i kind of went with 'magical genie', quit honestly (ok,a not too bright magical genie). that said, Ruthie brought up the subject of the practice of female genital mutliation which is a HUGE issue in some parts of the world and a valid point to make if that was where her thoughts, and yours, went. Do i think that was intended? no. do i think that it could be construed that way? obviously, it was.

Now if we changed it so I lost a toe or a tooth and didn't have my period anymore... Well then I might seriously consider it.

(Besides... It would take care of that pesky 6th toe I've got. WIN - WIN situation all around evil4 )

Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 10:11:28 PM

DikDango wrote:
Right girls a little dilemma for you if you had the choice of no more periods ever again but the only catch is you have to give up your clit too or the annoying periods are worth having because you get to have a clit

Lay off the paint chips.

Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:37:17 AM

Goodness me the question wasn't meant in anyway about female castration, mutilation, or about hatred of women, maybe it wasn't worded correctly, no offence was intended, was just trying to ask a different original question, it was a stupid hypothetical question as opposed to the usual shite questions women get asked on here constantly like do you like a big cock. Anyway sorry to anyone that took offence it certainly wasn't meant in that way.
clum
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 2:12:11 AM

I just want to quickly interject that a woman losing her clitoris is not comparable to a man losing his penis, for several reasons.

CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:20:13 AM

Of course, I would keep my clit. It makes me very happy; sometimes up to 2 or 3 times a day. evil4

Also, in case you've missed the commercials, as long as you choose the correct feminine hygiene product (preferably one with wings the size of pterodactyls), our periods are the most glorious time of the month. That's when we get to do all our parachuting, mountain biking, rollerblading, horseback riding, rock climbing, and doing splits on the beach for no apparent reason. (still love that spoof ad)
Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:53:31 AM

DikDango wrote:
Right girls a little dilemma for you if you had the choice of no more periods ever again but the only catch is you have to give up your clit too or the annoying periods are worth having because you get to have a clit

Would you give up your cock so you could shit?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:06:51 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Would you give up your cock so you could shit?

Oh please, you know as well as I do that there's plenty of dickless wonders that constantly spew bullshit for a living.

Our Canadian Government is a prime example. evil4

Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:18:31 AM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

Oh please, you know as well as I do that there's plenty of dickless wonders that constantly spew bullshit for a living.

Our Canadian Government is a prime example. evil4

Or the coach of your beloved Maple Leafs. confused5

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:28:07 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Or the coach of your beloved Maple Leafs. confused5

angry7

Ravyn
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:05:15 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
It's a no brainer: Get rid of my body's main source of pleasure instead of bleeding for about 4 days a month.

AFUCKINGmen to that one sister!!!!!! No thought needed on this question.

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:48:45 AM

clum wrote:
I just want to quickly interject that a woman losing her clitoris is not comparable to a man losing his penis, for several reasons.

on of which is that clit's are actually useful. (see what i did there?) clown

Love not hate.