Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Would you get off on helping a virgin out? Options · View
jim4pleasure
Posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 6:46:10 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/23/2013
Posts: 24
Went to visit a good friend of mine with my nephew (who was a virgin) this weekend and she let him fuck her, twice. It wasn't planned or anything and the topic of his virginity just came up in the conversation when we started talking about young people and sex these days. She laughed when she heard that and she joked around that she could fix that for him. I couldn't believe she said that but she was totally serious, and after we all joked about it some more she just grabbed his hand and took him into her bedroom, winked at me and closed the door. I still couldn't believe it but after about five minutes I started hearing the bed and it was obvious they were fucking. It didn't last more than five minutes, but he was all smiles when he came out of there, and then he couldn't stop talking about it for the next hour. It was obvious he really wanted to do it again, so I said she really should give him a longer lesson and guess what, she did and this time they were in there a lot longer, and she was all smiles afterwards too. After I drove him back home I couldn't get it out of my mind and so I went back and spent the night with her, and she's never been that hot and horny ever before.

So I'm wondering is that something that a lot of women enjoy or would enjoy doing?
CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:20:21 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
I can't speak for "a lot of women," but that's a big NO for me. Eh?
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:20:59 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,754
Location: Cakeland, United States
Wall of text....and, this shit never happened... Am I right?



Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:23:08 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
WellMadeMale wrote:
Wall of text....and, this shit never happened... Am I right?



I don't know, sounds like a great Lush story to me. Think of the tag lines!
Mysteria27
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 6:35:54 AM

Rank: Prolific Writer

Joined: 4/3/2013
Posts: 7,985
Location: Seducing your mind in the, United States
I would not be into this at all......
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 6:43:57 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,331
Dear Penthouse Letters.... there was this buss load of Swedish Cheerleaders....
VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 7:32:14 AM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 3,889
Location: Vancouver, Canada
JohnC wrote:
Dear Penthouse Letters.... there was this buss load of Swedish Cheerleaders....


*cracked up laughing
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:19:30 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,331


I thought this was kinda funny, so decided to post it here!



Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:31:47 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,331
oh god yes......anytime that she needs help
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:43:35 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,331
Oh, NO WAY! I could never stand to be with a less-experienced man... that would make me be like... the one in control. *shudder*
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 9:13:43 AM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,178
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
To answer the question, no.

As far as your story goes...






jim4pleasure
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:05:36 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/23/2013
Posts: 24
I'm really surprised at some of the negative response on this question. Maybe people are misunderstanding.

First of all my nephew is old enough to have sex, so this wasn't some kid thing. He had just never done it before, probably like many others young guys like him.

Second my friend is a very nice woman that I've known a long time. Yeah we have great sex once in a while, and we both know we have other intimate friends as well, but it's not like we hang out at orgies and screw complete strangers either. What's wrong with some variety once in a while? If she's going to have sex with other people then it may as well be someone I know.

Third, and like I said, this wasn't some planned thing. One thing led to another, it just happened, and afterwards everybody was pretty happy about it. So what's wrong with that?

The good thing is that he had a great experience with a nice woman and now he's ready to go and find some girls his age without having to worry about being inexperienced. The other good thing is that my friend obviously enjoyed playing out her little fantasy about teaching him a few things. I'm not complaining either.





Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:18:38 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,331
jim4pleasure wrote:
I'm really surprised at some of the negative response on this question. Maybe people are misunderstanding.

First of all my nephew is old enough to have sex, so this wasn't some kid thing. He had just never done it before, probably like many others young guys like him.

Second my friend is a very nice woman that I've known a long time. Yeah we have great sex once in a while, and we both know we have other intimate friends as well, but it's not like we hang out at orgies and screw complete strangers either. What's wrong with some variety once in a while? If she's going to have sex with other people then it may as well be someone I know.

Third, and like I said, this wasn't some planned thing. One thing led to another, it just happened, and afterwards everybody was pretty happy about it. So what's wrong with that?

The good thing is that he had a great experience with a nice woman and now he's ready to go and find some girls his age without having to worry about being inexperienced. The other good thing is that my friend obviously enjoyed playing out her little fantasy about teaching him a few things. I'm not complaining either.

Oh now that you explained it like that..... um... no, sorry still don't buy it. But no worries. coffee
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:23:59 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,331
Kimasa
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 11:24:24 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 1,449
Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
I personally wouldn't "get off" helping a virgin because there wouldn't be enough time, it would all be over far to soon

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 12:53:24 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,331
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
To answer the question, no.

As far as your story goes...






Come on Slippery! Just come straight to the point, don't mince words and tell it like it is, none of this dancing around the subject ok?


Saga
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 9:54:22 PM

Rank: Sergeant Turnip
Moderator

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 5,578
Location: Canada
JohnC wrote:
Dear Penthouse Letters.... there was this buss load of Swedish Cheerleaders....


Swedish girls are the best... just sayin... ;)
Belthazor
Posted: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:51:27 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/8/2011
Posts: 1,004
Location: Florida, United States
Saga wrote:


Swedish girls are the best... just sayin... ;)


So true. ;) lol Especially Swede Canadians.

elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 12:05:47 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,637
Location: Burrowed, Norway
Saga wrote:


Swedish girls are the best... just sayin... ;)


Yeah... you keep telling yourself that...

As for the question, sure, why the hell not, given that I was single and she was. And as for the validitiy of the story, it's way from being the most "out there" stories I've heard or shit I've seen. Maybe she had a thing for virgins? Look at all the things that turn people on here on lush, would you really be surprised that there are women in the world going "VIRGINS! GIMME!!!!"

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 4:41:46 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,850
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
There are plenty of threads on Lush where many people have made it very clear what their feelings on sex with virgins are. Generally, people want somebody who knows what they are doing so it's not just the virgin who gets pleased. They want to get off too, so obviously, virgins don't know how to even attempt that. They want what they want from the start, and don't want to bother with shy or awkward fumblings.

Some say they don't want to be responsible if it goes wrong in some way, or to endure the nerves of the person. Some say of men that they won't be able to last, and will shoot their load too soon. Others say of women that they don't want to hurt them or deal with the blood.

A few people have said that part of the virgin appeal is teaching and sharing with somebody else as they explore and discover their own and somebody else's body. It's more about journey and communication, intimacy and exploration from a basic starting point, where the emphasis is slightly weighed towards the other to start with.

The appeal for some, they say, is the high level of intimacy somebody's first time will bring, the "unsullied", or "pure" nature of their body, and being able to instruct, guide and lead. They say they enjoy the growing levels of confidence in the newly de-flowered person, and take pleasure as they have their own experienced body explored. They know what they like, and the virgin will learn that with time and the right partner, they hope.

As for your back story, there's plenty of crap spouted here at times by various people, so it matters not whether it's true or made up. But what do virgins know?


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 4:02:41 PM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,637
Location: Burrowed, Norway
I talked to a woman many many moons ago that really wanted to do me simply because at that time I was a virgin. It was her belief that if she took my virginity I would never be able to have such an experience ever again, especially in terms of pleasure and she said that every sexual intercourse after that was an attempt to relive that first orgasm, to get to that peak and level of enjoyment again.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 4:35:34 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,754
Location: Cakeland, United States
I've always felt that people (men & women) who seek out primarily virgins for sex partners have their own little predatory fetish which requires being fed.

They aren't so much the caring individual at all. They've objectified the virginity to the point where they could give a shit less about the person.

In my youth, I'd overhear conversations from guys my age and older, where they'd speak of 'bagging a virgin' or 'getting with that girl - she's a virgin!'

As if that is some sort of trophy.

I've always been fairly disgusted by this bullshit.

And an uncle or a 'caring' older mentor...just how are you actually 'helping' anyone out by actively shoving your nose where it really shouldn't be. That's borderline fucking creepy weird, man.

*Ooops, there goes my filter again.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Dani
Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 5:20:40 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,178
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
WellMadeMale wrote:
I've always felt that people (men & women) who seek out primarily virgins for sex partners have their own little predatory fetish which requires being fed.

They aren't so much the caring individual at all. They've objectified the virginity to the point where they could give a shit less about the person.

In my youth, I'd overhear conversations from guys my age and older, where they'd speak of 'bagging a virgin' or 'getting with that girl - she's a virgin!'

As if that is some sort of trophy.

I've always been fairly disgusted by this bullshit.

And an uncle or a 'caring' older mentor...just how are you actually 'helping' anyone out by actively shoving your nose where it really shouldn't be. That's borderline fucking creepy weird, man.

*Ooops, there goes my filter again.


This! ALL OF IT! clapping



Belthazor
Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 8:05:10 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/8/2011
Posts: 1,004
Location: Florida, United States
[quote=elitfromnorth]

Yeah... you keep telling yourself that...quote]

And why wouldn't I say that?

Bunny12
Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 8:51:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 1,027
Location: My own little world, United States
I know this sounds like a penthouse letter also but I actually did pick up a sexy virgin farm boy of 20 in a bar when I was 22 and freshly broken up with my boy friend I had been shacked up with since I was 17. He was about to leave for the military and we dated for the 2 months before he left which consisted of spending most of our time fucking like bunnies and I am quite sure there is some woman out there that can thank me for his skills lol. Would I go especially looking for that, probably not but it sure was fun at the time.

Bunny12


Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2013 11:06:19 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/6/2011
Posts: 1,030
Location: In my mind, Australia
Well the guy I am FWB with he is clearly not a virgin (has a few kids) but I am doing things with him that his past lovers didn't want to do. It was exciting to know he had never been rimmed before. I can say he enjoys it.

jim4pleasure
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 2:27:43 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/23/2013
Posts: 24
For those that thought this was a really bad thing, like god forbid someone help out a virgin, he's been with three girls his age since then - having the time of his life exploring what he likes now that he's been "educated" by a caring woman. Really amazing how far a little help and guidance can go.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:56:58 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,754
Location: Cakeland, United States
jim4pleasure wrote:
For those that thought this was a really bad thing, like god forbid someone help out a virgin, he's been with three girls his age since then - having the time of his life exploring what he likes now that he's been "educated" by a caring woman. Really amazing how far a little help and guidance can go.


Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but if I were your nephew...I know that I would long cherish the fond memory of losing my virginity to my creepy-friendly uncle's fuck buddy/part-time piece of ass.

You're a savior Jim!
6

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:13:10 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
WellMadeMale wrote:


Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but if I were your nephew...I know that I would long cherish the fond memory of losing my virginity to my creepy-friendly uncle's fuck buddy/part-time piece of ass.

You're a savior Jim!
6


Do you think there's a scrapbook?


He's already had 3 different girls in a month? Awww, he really is a chip off the old block! evil4
sweetaz
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:23:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/25/2011
Posts: 9,100
Location: New Zealand
For me that's a No especially with a friends relative Eeeek! Depending on the lad of course, he may just be the sensitive type that wants to share part of his life with someone special and I'll say good on him. If he's the type that just wants to get in there and not really give it too much thought then I'll throw him the yellow pages to get one delivered or a taxi to deliver him for the ride of his life ... with condoms of course!
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.