Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Missing Badge Options · View
AvaMarie
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:18:41 AM

Hey, I was wondering if anyone out there is experiencing the same issue as me. I got my Commentator badge 3 days ago, (still says so on my timeline) and it's gone away. This has happened twice. Is it just a glitch with my account or is this happening to others out there?

Ava
overmykneenow
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:40:36 AM

Maybe the stories you commented on have been deleted - the author left lush? If this took your comments back below fifty I guess you could lose your badge again

Why not comment on some of my stories just to make sure :)

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:52:31 AM

Ava - send Gav a PM about this - it might be a bug or, as OMKN says, it might be stories that were deleted for one reason or another bringing your comment numbers down. btw, if you look under your personal history, there's a new section for "story history" that will give you the history of what you've voted on - unfortunately, it's only votes, it doesn't detail what you've commented on, but if you've commented with every vote, it should give you an idea of how many stories you should have been given credit for :)

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:29:10 AM

You can always try the old log off/back on trick. Absolves a multitude of sins, if not, Sprite and OMKN have covered it pretty well.