Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Here's one for the Lush Record Books...I just thought it worth noting... Options · View
DirtyMartini
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:48:34 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
A big well-deserved congratulations to Senorita Ashleigh Lake, aka Dancing Doll´╗┐, on not only her first story posted in Spanish La Conexión En Cabo, but an Editor Pick as well...somewhat of a rarity over on Historias from what I can see...and btw, I believe this makes her the first person on the planet to get an EP on all three sites...truly one for the Lush Record Books my friends, Nicola Campbell´╗┐ take note...

Historias Lush - Sexo Anal Historias - La Conexión En Cabo
http://www.historiaslush.com/stories/sexo-anal/la-conexi%C3%B3n-en-cabo.aspx

I just thought it was worth noting...happy8



You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:17:10 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,923
Location: My Tower, United States
YES! Ashleigh is a triple crown winner!

Live, love, laugh.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:22:37 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,818
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Hola amigo! Muchas gracias for the shout-out. Uhmm... ok, yeah, that's about where my spanish skills end. I have all my thanks to give to an español angel (she knows who she is) who very graciously gave her time to translate The Cabo Connection into spanish for the Historias site. It was a huge honour for me to get to feature it in two different languages.

Incidentally, I may be the first to set this trend, but I won't be the last. The talent pool is thick around here! Or in other words... El talento es gruesa por aquí! (ps. if that didn't sound right, blame google translate). clown



Saga
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:22:39 PM

Rank: Sergeant Turnip
Moderator

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 5,389
Location: Canada
Whoop!
DirtyMartini
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:26:10 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Senorita Dancing_Doll wrote:
Or in other words... El talento es gruesa por aquí!


I think you just called somebody a turnip, but I'm not really sure...

Yeah, you'll have fun over there...as you've already noticed, people will send you messages in Spanish...next will be the friend request from Spanish speaking members over on Facebook...after that you'll find yourself being the only non-Spanish speaking member of various Facebook groups...

Trust me on this one...been there, done that...Regaeman Man


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

nicola
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:44:35 PM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 26,770
Location: United Kingdom
Nice work!

Who did the translation for it? That was good of them.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:46:34 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,923
Location: My Tower, United States
nicola wrote:
Nice work!

Who did the translation for it? That was good of them.


Latinfoxy - she's a doll. crazy as it is down there, she still makes time to translate stories. :)

Live, love, laugh.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:22:49 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Her Royal Ginger-Loving Spriteness wrote:


Latinfoxy - she's a doll. crazy as it is down there, she still makes time to translate stories. :)


There's a rumor she might be translating one of yours next...I think she's stuck on how to explain that whole ginger thing to a Spanish audience...dontknow


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:24:26 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,923
Location: My Tower, United States
DirtyMartini wrote:


There's a rumor she might be translating one of yours next...I think she's stuck on how to explain that whole ginger thing to a Spanish audience...dontknow


you know, you admit to sticking ginger up your ass once, and people never let you forget it. bootyshake

Live, love, laugh.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:36:37 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,307
sprite wrote:


you know, you admit to sticking ginger up your ass once, and people never let you forget it. bootyshake



umm, it's not really the type of thing that is easily disassociated with someone Spritey.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:04:02 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,818
Location: Your dirty fantasy
DirtyMartini wrote:


I think you just called somebody a turnip, but I'm not really sure...

Yeah, you'll have fun over there...as you've already noticed, people will send you messages in Spanish...next will be the friend request from Spanish speaking members over on Facebook...after that you'll find yourself being the only non-Spanish speaking member of various Facebook groups...

Trust me on this one...been there, done that...Regaeman Man


How do you reply back to them? Google translate? Or do you just stay silent and mysterious? :p

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:06:47 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,818
Location: Your dirty fantasy
sprite wrote:


Latinfoxy - she's a doll. crazy as it is down there, she still makes time to translate stories. :)


Since Cabo hits around the 9K word mark, she is practically an erotica saint, in my opinion. notworthy

sweet_as_candy
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:08:59 AM

Rank: Sydney Slider
Moderator

Joined: 5/28/2012
Posts: 2,840
Location: In the library
Pour Wine Fantastic news! Well done Ashleigh! Xx






Coco
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:09:56 AM

Rank: Lady of Mystery
Moderator

Joined: 7/22/2011
Posts: 5,084
Location: Fantasy City, United States
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:09:40 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,923
Location: My Tower, United States
trinket wrote:



umm, it's not really the type of thing that is easily disassociated with someone Spritey.



what if i stick something else even more outrageous up there! wait... let me rethink this...

Live, love, laugh.
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:11:27 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,923
Location: My Tower, United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:


Since Cabo hits around the 9K word mark, she is practically an erotica saint, in my opinion. notworthy


lol - yeah, Blondie is about the same, plus, it's ME writing it - it's not quite as polished as Cabo - poor girl. i'll need to send her a case of tequilla when she's done. :)

Live, love, laugh.
clum
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:37:01 AM

Rank: Clumeleon
Moderator

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 5,671
Location: United Kingdom
sprite wrote:
lol - yeah, Blondie is about the same, plus, it's ME writing it - it's not quite as polished as Cabo - poor girl. i'll need to send her a case of tequilla when she's done. :)


Hell, I'll LEARN Spanish and translate it for a case of tequila!

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:43:46 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,923
Location: My Tower, United States
clum wrote:


Hell, I'll LEARN Spanish and translate it for a case of tequila!


what happened to the last case i sent you? that was like a week ago, Callum! damn. someone needs an intervention. drunken

Live, love, laugh.
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:45:27 PM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 6,044
Location: In Your Dirty Fantasies, United States
Way to go, Sweetie!

clum
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:15:48 PM

Rank: Clumeleon
Moderator

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 5,671
Location: United Kingdom
sprite wrote:
what happened to the last case i sent you? that was like a week ago, Callum! damn. someone needs an intervention. drunken


Umm... Embarassed

Exams are HARD, okay!?

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
latinfoxy
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:57:09 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/5/2011
Posts: 818
Location: Here
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Hola amigo! Muchas gracias for the shout-out. Uhmm... ok, yeah, that's about where my spanish skills end. I have all my thanks to give to an español angel (she knows who she is) who very graciously gave her time to translate The Cabo Connection into spanish for the Historias site. It was a huge honour for me to get to feature it in two different languages.

Incidentally, I may be the first to set this trend, but I won't be the last. The talent pool is thick around here! Or in other words... El talento es gruesa por aquí! (ps. if that didn't sound right, blame google translate). clown



Lol you are welcome! and yeah that makes no sense at all!! i think its best if you leave the translations to me happy8

And yes i am crazy for deciding to translate the stories of the 2 authors that have i think the longest stories here. Im pretty sure i was drunk when i said yes to this drunken

BTW Cabo connections, its even hotter in spanish if thats even possible!!
DirtyMartini
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:44:58 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:


How do you reply back to them? Google translate? Or do you just stay silent and mysterious? :p


I stay pretty silent and mysterious for the most part, though a few over there speak English, and some sort of do...I'm the silent, mysterious Senor Exakta66...

Yeah, I'm still Exakta66 over there...I never changed the name over there, so my page still looks like my page did here on Lush back when I joined four years ago or whatever...

Historias Lush - Exakta66
http://www.historiaslush.com/exakta66

Yeah, I been over there practically since the site started...the Spanish translation of my story "Sexual Healing" was the first love story on the site, just to give you an idea of how long I've been there...

And btw...I'm following you and Senorita Spriteness now if you noticed...though where that could lead, I have not a clue...dontknow


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:48:26 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,923
Location: My Tower, United States
latinfoxy wrote:



BTW Cabo connections, its even hotter in spanish if thats even possible!!


EVERYthing is hotter in spanish... Embarassed

Live, love, laugh.
clum
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 1:52:53 PM

Rank: Clumeleon
Moderator

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 5,671
Location: United Kingdom
So, when are we setting up a German language Lush? I've just started re-learning German and I'd be all over that shit!

She Just Wants To Be

Third place entry in the Toy With Me competition.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.