Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why is it so hard... Options · View
Ryario_Darkstar
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 7:24:45 PM

I know ol Darkstar back complaining again. But this time its legit So my latest cortship attemp got me
a yes however it became this game of avoidance She said she had a bunch of shit going on and it would be awhile
and so I understood through out the next couple of weeks I slowly try to talk to her as I pass by at work when it was
convient I didnt what to seem pushy or desprate nor did I want to just say nothing too her untill the time was right
So I slowly got to know her and one day She just out and out tells me shes not looking for a boyfriend but we can go
out as friends so slightly disappoint in my head so I say ok do you still wanna do lunch tthe next day and she says sure
I ask her only a couple of time through out the day where she wants to go she never really gave me an answer it was
a slow day at work so I maybe talk to her one or two more times than i normally do....Id figure I leave her alone after
that so then I was simply wondering looking for something to do she spots me and turn tails and runs about five minute later
a customer asks me where something is and she heading in that direction she sees me and bolts down an isle I know how that
looks but come on you cant not run into some one you work with. The next day I show up to get her for lunch and IDK if it
was related or not shes not there.

The point is: What am I doing wrong and why is it so hard for me?
I tried not to seem creepy but I fail every time

And if you have no intrest in someone why agree to go out with them in the first place?

I have about gave up
verity
Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 1:21:23 AM

There are so many unanswered questions there.....

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 4:00:24 AM

ok just because u didnt mean to seem creepy doesnt mean u wernt being creepy to her.maybe you are not her type but she felt bad and said yes and was coming over to say that she forgot she had other plans and saw u and got scared or something idk keep trying though!!
saggii
Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 10:50:43 AM

elenai1230 wrote:
ok just because u didnt mean to seem creepy doesnt mean u wernt being creepy to her.maybe you are not her type but she felt bad and said yes and was coming over to say that she forgot she had other plans and saw u and got scared or something idk keep trying though!!

well well though its just my point of view but i personally feel like its way better to be frank and honest in this kinda situation.....
why the hell act like an idiot and keep the guy in dark these BRAIN GAME type of girls just pisses me off...........

And on the other hand Darkstar though i don`t know whether she has given ya some hints or not about the matter or u might have just failed to catch it......

Anyway if ya got real feelings for her then KEEP UP the SPIRIT or else JUST MOVE ON MAN

I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 11:20:35 AM

Heh, yeah, keep pursuing her. That doesn't look stalkerish at all. lmao

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Lisa
Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 12:23:50 PM

It sounds like she's pretty definite about only wanting to be friends with you, but she's getting the impression from you (whether through your body language or the things you're saying to her) that you still want more.

She might not be an assertive person and feels avoiding you is the only way to get her message across.

Ryario_Darkstar
Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 6:48:04 PM

I guess its just harder for me than most people, just wish she told me she wasnt intrested in the first place
...its just not her its everyone except my ex and look how well that turned out.
KoolHandDuke
Posted: Monday, February 8, 2010 4:06:21 AM

Voodoo Dolls sold on Ebay, Pins sold separately:

But seriously, I dont have the answers to your questions here, too much not known about this situation. Admittiedly you have problems with women and your EX gf seems to be the most receptive to you. May i suggest not getting involved with co-workers, almost always theres arkwardness should it not work out. But dont give up. Keep trying. otherwise you may come to resent women for your lack of relationship success.
iceman
Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:47:01 AM

It's really a bad policy to look in your own work-place for dates. Being friendly/friends is fine. Going out as a group of friends and having fun, fine. But, not for dating and possible sexual relationship. If you keep coming on to her, she could report you for sexual harassment. If you are in a position of authority over her, a definite no-no! If your work is large, it is possible, if you are in different departments and possibly different floors/buildings. But, all-in-all, it's best if you go elsewhere.
schzae_dayvow
Posted: Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:02:59 AM

Most likely firstly you're not her type, and secondly, when you do that you seem stalkerish and that turns her off even more... best advice though is try and make friends with her first...

What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad sky diver??

One goes... WHACK... DARN!!!

the other: DAAAAAARRRRRNNNNN..... WHACK... *Bloody red stain on the ground*