Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Those little things lesbians like... Options · View
ThatStoryGuy
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 9:50:11 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/5/2013
Posts: 14
Location: United Kingdom
The title says it all right? On my journey of writing and, recently sexual knowledge, it occured to me that it was all well and good writing a story involving lesbians but... What really does it for you?

So i'm asking any lesbians, bi-sexual ladies or even men who used to women! What little things they like in bed and even beforehand such as the aspects of another girl. So, simply: What does it for you?

If you reply thanks for taking the time it's greatly appreciated:)
clum
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 10:42:27 AM

Rank: Clumeleon
Moderator

Joined: 5/13/2011
Posts: 5,842
Location: Scotland
Vaginas. Lesbians LOVE vaginas.

Dani
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:42:38 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,209
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Lesbians like what women like. After all, they're women, no?



ThatStoryGuy
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:59:12 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/5/2013
Posts: 14
Location: United Kingdom
Not what I meant... Damn... I don't think I can ever phrase this question right. Bugger, now I look like a dick. I'll get back to you when I finally work out what my question is :P
hayley
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 1:01:43 PM

Rank: Mad Hatter

Joined: 11/19/2012
Posts: 5,086
Location: NYC, United States

well............. ThatStoryGuy...... her fragrance.. her scent as yr fingers brush her hair back to kiss her on that special spot on her neck... just below her ear....
the shape of her lips... so kissable .. the colour of her lip gloss... but
most of all her eyes.... the mirror of her soul... yes.. her eyes... they tell u everything about her...

my I feemy... only a man would think vaginas

Dani
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 1:04:37 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,209
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
ThatStoryGuy wrote:
Not what I meant... Damn... I don't think I can ever phrase this question right. Bugger, now I look like a dick. I'll get back to you when I finally work out what my question is :P


I know what you're trying to ask, but you're thinking about it too much. Think of all the things that attract you to a woman, as well as the things that drive you crazy (good or bad) about them. Those are the same things lesbian or bisexual women feel about other women.



sprite
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 1:24:40 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,325
Location: My Tower, Spain
lesbians like other lesbians! does that help? ok, probably not.... drunken



Love not hate.
Dirty_D
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 1:51:07 PM

Rank: Head Nurse
Moderator

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,543
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


I know what you're trying to ask, but you're thinking about it too much. Think of all the things that attract you to a woman, as well as the things that drive you crazy (good or bad) about them. Those are the same things lesbian or bisexual women feel about other women.


Excellent advice Slippery.

StoryGuy,
Since you are new to writing, I would suggest you start with things you are familiar. To tackle both your technique and an unfamiliar territory might be a lot!


crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:23:31 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,301
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
sprite wrote:
lesbians like other lesbians! does that help? ok, probably not.... drunken


You said you liked chocolate, unicorns, and my boobs- in that order! LIAR! kekekegay

Dani
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:45:15 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,209
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
crazydiamond wrote:


You said you liked chocolate, unicorns, and my boobs- in that order! LIAR! kekekegay


I see why the text for chocolate is brown and unicorns is pink, but why are your boobs in red? Is that some sort of subliminal message?



crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 2:48:53 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,301
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


I see why the text for chocolate is brown and unicorns is pink, but why are your boobs in red? Is that some sort of subliminal message?


i like red. hahahaha

Dani
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 3:08:23 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,209
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
crazydiamond wrote:


i like red. hahahaha


Likely story. I'm watching you, missy.



Nikki703
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 3:25:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 14,400
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
sprite wrote:
lesbians like other lesbians! does that help? ok, probably not.... drunken


Im not a lesbian!! Don't you like me any more? sad1
Poppet
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 5:35:55 PM

Rank: Cheeky Chick

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 6,422
Location: In Your Dirty Fantasies, United States
sprite wrote:
lesbians like other lesbians! does that help? ok, probably not.... drunken


Just lesbians? Lesbians don't like bisexuals? :(

LusciousLola
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 6:32:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2010
Posts: 2,918
Nikki703 wrote:


Im not a lesbian!! Don't you like me any more? sad1


Well I like you Nikki, the not a lesbian. love10
AdrianCf
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 4:18:59 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/10/2013
Posts: 37
Location: United States
When I write a lesbian action I write about the things I like.

After all...

Lesbians love woman, I love woman so technically I am a lesbian Whistle

The Mansion

Prologue

01 - Brianna and Frank

02 - Brianna and Frank

03 - Tom and Mary

04 - Tom and Mary

Summer Time

Cynthia

Gina and Sean
AbigailThornton
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 10:20:50 AM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 7/8/2012
Posts: 771
Location: Masturbation Jail, United Kingdom
AdrianCf wrote:
When I write a lesbian action I write about the things I like.

After all...

Lesbians love woman, I love woman so technically I am a lesbian Whistle


Don't you just love logic ;)

sprite
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 2:03:38 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,325
Location: My Tower, Spain
AdrianCf wrote:
When I write a lesbian action I write about the things I like.

After all...

Lesbians love woman, I love woman so technically I am a lesbian Whistle


trapped in a man's body, apparently. works for me. :)



Love not hate.
Buz
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:22:56 PM

Rank: The Linebacker
Moderator

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 9,615
Location: Atlanta, United States
Lesbians like cats, raisin cookies, Mack trucks, fishnet stockings, apple fritters, low rise jeans, cartoon character panties, frolicking naked in the beach surf, that TV show Duck Dynasty, and rolling people in dark alleys for their wallets?




AdrianCf
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:30:21 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/10/2013
Posts: 37
Location: United States
AbigailThornton wrote:


Don't you just love logic ;)


Yes I do hello1

The Mansion

Prologue

01 - Brianna and Frank

02 - Brianna and Frank

03 - Tom and Mary

04 - Tom and Mary

Summer Time

Cynthia

Gina and Sean
AdrianCf
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:33:11 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/10/2013
Posts: 37
Location: United States
sprite wrote:


trapped in a man's body, apparently. works for me. :)



Not for me though, it's too bad that Lesbian's don't buy my logic crybaby

The Mansion

Prologue

01 - Brianna and Frank

02 - Brianna and Frank

03 - Tom and Mary

04 - Tom and Mary

Summer Time

Cynthia

Gina and Sean
sprite
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:47:59 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,325
Location: My Tower, Spain
Buz wrote:
Lesbians like cats, raisin cookies, Mack trucks, fishnet stockings, apple fritters, low rise jeans, cartoon character panties, frolicking naked in the beach surf, that TV show Duck Dynasty, and rolling people in dark alleys for their wallets?


you got everything right for rolling people in dark alleys, buz.



Love not hate.
Peri
Posted: Monday, April 4, 2016 7:40:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2011
Posts: 1,190
Location: Dreamtown, United States
ThatStoryGuy wrote:
The title says it all right? On my journey of writing and, recently sexual knowledge, it occured to me that it was all well and good writing a story involving lesbians but... What really does it for you?

So i'm asking any lesbians, bi-sexual ladies or even men who used to women! What little things they like in bed and even beforehand such as the aspects of another girl. So, simply: What does it for you?

If you reply thanks for taking the time it's greatly appreciated:)


Her eyes, smile followed by every inch of her body.....

I am a smart girl.... I just do stupid things....

luvdr
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:36:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/25/2016
Posts: 219
Location: Neverland, United States
wow what a question. I have never given a thought to it but now will give it consideration and report back to you when I find out...
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.