Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Vanity Test Options · View
Posted: Monday, February 09, 2009 10:52:29 PM

Posted: Monday, February 09, 2009 10:54:21 PM

How vain are you?

Your score is: 20

What does your score mean?

You're the type of person who could go for breakfast sporting bed head and sweat pants without so much as a blink of an eye. Although you probably like to look good just like everyone else, it's just not your obsession. You couldn't be bothered with all those time-consuming beauty routines that sap other people's time, and keep your own daily rituals down to a simplistic minimum. Either you've got better things to do then spend your time styling hair or shopping for the latest fashions, or you're just too lazy. You've got a "take it or leave it" attitude that most likely oozes confidence...or sloppiness, depending on the day. The fact that you're so low maintenance can definitely be an advantage - you save time, money and precious energy - as long as you put in enough effort to be presentable. Remember, first impressions can be powerful!

Posted: Monday, February 09, 2009 11:56:06 PM

My score 0

You're the type of person who could go for breakfast sporting bed head and sweat pants without so much as a blink of an eye. Although you probably like to look good just like everyone else, it's just not your obsession. You couldn't be bothered with all those time-consuming beauty routines that sap other people's time, and keep your own daily rituals down to a simplistic minimum. Either you've got better things to do then spend your time styling hair or shopping for the latest fashions, or you're just too lazy. You've got a "take it or leave it" attitude that most likely oozes confidence...or sloppiness, depending on the day. The fact that you're so low maintenance can definitely be an advantage - you save time, money and precious energy - as long as you put in enough effort to be presentable. Remember, first impressions can be powerful!
sweet_escape
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 1:22:40 AM

I scored thirty-five and got the same explanation as you two. I wouldn't go to breakfast with bed-hair and wearing track pants, though.
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:17:26 AM

Score 15

Pixie
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 5:58:53 AM

I scored a 0 sad1

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:46:10 AM

I scored 50. Talk about middle of the road!

Quote:
While you believe the old adage that beauty is only skin deep, you still have a slight streak of vanity. You may have certain beauty rituals you need to feel up to par, indulge in certain products or an expensive hairstylist and prefer to go out only when you feel presentable. Overall, however, you're not obsessed with maintaining a high standard of perfection. You probably wouldn't get plastic surgery, but if it were offered free of charge you'd be tempted. Though no one has ever accused you of being vain or superficial, you still have your spots of weakness - who doesn't? You're not blind to the role appearance plays in interpersonal relationships and career success, but refuse to let it control you. You've got better things to do than spend hours fussing in front of the mirror...usually.
Zafia
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:49:12 AM

I scored 45...

same description as Chef.....coffee

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:46:19 AM

Now I'm visualizing us all hung-over after an orgy, sitting around a table and wearing sweatpants.

Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:52:55 AM

roccotool wrote:
Now I'm visualizing us all hung-over after an orgy, sitting around a table and wearing sweatpants.

Whose sweatpants?
Zafia
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:19:24 PM

I rather lounge around in these heh...heh....

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Susan
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 2:50:02 PM

I scored 35. same description as Pixie
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 6:35:47 PM

I scored 35 as well.
sassycheergirl
Posted: Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:44:35 PM

I scored a 40

While you believe the old adage that beauty is only skin deep, you still have a slight streak of vanity. You may have certain beauty rituals you need to feel up to par, indulge in certain products or an expensive hairstylist and prefer to go out only when you feel presentable. Overall, however, you're not obsessed with maintaining a high standard of perfection. You probably wouldn't get plastic surgery, but if it were offered free of charge you'd be tempted. Though no one has ever accused you of being vain or superficial, you still have your spots of weakness - who doesn't? You're not blind to the role appearance plays in interpersonal relationships and career success, but refuse to let it control you. You've got better things to do than spend hours fussing in front of the mirror...usually.

*smiles, hugs, and lollipops*

Sassy
MMonroe
Posted: Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:56:58 PM

I am pretty low maintenance but i like it that way... cannot stand vain people

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Gendog69
Posted: Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:22:54 PM

Your score is: 25

Lydia_
Posted: Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:08:26 PM

I got a ten.

Wishing you well,
Lydia

[size=4][color=red]Please check out:
A lesbian seduction and recommended read: Sugar and Spice, Fire and Ice
You give Such Sweet Punishment
My love poem: Gone From Me
An office part takes an interesting turn in Drunk Off Lust
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 12:37:49 AM

Your score is: 30

mercianknight
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 5:58:32 AM

Not really that surprising. happy1

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 7:07:42 AM

I scored 40

same with Sassy lol
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 7:24:18 PM

I only scored 20, but I'm better than all of you anyway.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 6:15:28 AM

Funny test... So far it seems I am the most vain to take it and post (score of 60). I do have a theory that people are more likely to be slaves to beauty the closer they get to major cities. Image and opportunity go hand in hand. Unfortunately the area of the city I live in is all about "the look". I would consider myself less high maintenance then my neighbours, that's for sure. At least I am not walking my dog wearing stilettos in the dead of winter, like the girl that lives next door...

Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:49:55 PM

I scored a 25.