Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Uncircumcised Penises. Options · View
foxtrot110
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:33:38 AM

Alright, I was wonder your opinions on uncircumcised penises. I know some women don't care at all, while others think of it as disgusting. I know it matters about hygiene, mostly. But, what are your preferences? Do you think it feels better when they're cut or uncut? Does the look gross you out? Does it feel gross doing oral? Have you had a bad experience with an uncut guy which ruined it for you? I have a uncut penis and most girls seem kinda surprised when they learn this. I know it isn't as common in the U.S. for a guy to be uncut. Either way I won't get offended and I don't plan getting it cut either way, I just want some honest opinions. Thanks!!
sweetaz
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:35:06 AM

Honest opinion, I'm not bothered whether he's cut or not. If its not hygienic he gets the short shift to go and sort himself out pronto in fact I'll offer to clean it in the shower and off we go! Its not gross its natural I'm more interested in him being happy with himself and what he can do with it to pleasure each other wahoo Whistle
iWoMan
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:31:18 AM

I would have to try it to really be able to say. I have only had circumcised and for that reason may prefer it but that is only based on what I know.
1nympholes
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:28:38 PM

I find an uncircumsized guy not only exciting but erotic. If you have an unaltered hot guy you do not want please send him my way.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Emerys
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:16:49 PM

Um, yes, please.

Haha. I personally find them to be arousing. The slide of skin is, in my opinion, very sexy.

I like circumcised penises too, of course, but I find uncircumcised penises to be kind of charming. Which sounds weird outside of my head, but there you go.

Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:05:21 PM

I can't speak from experience beings that I've never encountered an "un-cut" penis... BUT! They are very arousing to look at and the thought of experiencing one is on my fantasy bucket list, hopefully I will cross it off. The main factors for me is the difference in taste, smell and the extra sensitivity the man experiences. Nom nom nom! Lwinking
BelleduJour
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 12:30:26 PM

sweetaz wrote:
Honest opinion, I'm not bothered whether he's cut or not. If its not hygienic he gets the short shift to go and sort himself out pronto in fact I'll offer to clean it in the shower and off we go! Its not gross its natural I'm more interested in him being happy with himself and what he can do with it to pleasure each other wahoo Whistle

Well said! As I've said in other similar threads, I've had both and really don't have a preference either way provided he's clean. I am WAY more interested in the MAN than how much foreskin he has at the end of his cock. Seriously. Just seems a bit superficial otherwise.

crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 12:38:10 PM

foxtrot110 wrote:
Alright, I was wonder your opinions on uncircumcised penises. I know some women don't care at all, while others think of it as disgusting. I know it matters about hygiene, mostly. But, what are your preferences? Do you think it feels better when they're cut or uncut? Does the look gross you out? Does it feel gross doing oral? Have you had a bad experience with an uncut guy which ruined it for you? I have a uncut penis and most girls seem kinda surprised when they learn this. I know it isn't as common in the U.S. for a guy to be uncut. Either way I won't get offended and I don't plan getting it cut either way, I just want some honest opinions. Thanks!!

This has been discussed a few times, here's a link, might help answer your question. bunny

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst19651_Cut-or-uncut.aspx

Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2013 7:12:32 PM

As long as he gives me an orgasm, I could care less if he was cut or uncut!
Dani
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2013 7:15:55 PM

I've never seen uncircumcised up close and personal. From what I've heard, it's not much different. I don't really have an opinion either way. I'm more concerned with who it's attached to.