Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is the number one thing about guys that baffles you? Options · View
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:56:39 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,580
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Why you guys can't just let a relationship or fling DIE... you guys always pop back up at the 3 month or 6 month mark post-breakup and then like a year or two years later. Why??? Why do you always feel the need to keep mining those dead waters or beating a dead horse instead of going for the shiny new fresh kill? Especially when it ended badly the first time.

For example - I just got another ex-text from a guy I had a short fling with three years ago - 'checking in' and seeing what I'm up to blah blah.

But all of you guys seem to do it and it's always really random and out of the blue. And then when you don't get a reply, you still try again a few months to a year later. So much persistence with no payoff. I've always found that weird.

MadMartigan
Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:29:54 PM

Rank: Raised on Blackroot

Joined: 6/17/2013
Posts: 2,187
Location: United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Why you guys can't just let a relationship or fling DIE... you guys always pop back up at the 3 month or 6 month mark post-breakup and then like a year or two years later. Why??? Why do you always feel the need to keep mining those dead waters or beating a dead horse instead of going for the shiny new fresh kill? Especially when it ended badly the first time.

For example - I just got another ex-text from a guy I had a short fling with three years ago - 'checking in' and seeing what I'm up to blah blah.

But all of you guys seem to do it and it's always really random and out of the blue. And then when you don't get a reply, you still try again a few months to a year later. So much persistence with no payoff. I've always found that weird.


Sounds like you've just managed to hit the jack pot on the creepers who have a minor obsession with you, the past relationship, etc. Or they've not found anything "better" than you and thus can't help themselves whenever they feel, well, lonely I guess?

Me personally? With all the relationships I've had that ended poorly, contact was just got off for good. Only time I've remained in contact with an ex is if they were a close friend before and we could handle going back to just the friendship again. Which has worked perfectly fine in some cases as we were far better friends.

As for continued texts. Curse of the technology. At least they aren't drunken texts from friends thinking you are "into them." confused1

Man those are awkward, especially when you seem that person the next day.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:21:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,333
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
The number one thing? I might need to narrow down the list since this is a generalization of all guys.

Maybe how guys seem to have the same opinion on everything a woman does.
If we yell about something... We have PMS.
If we're upset about work... We have PMS.
If we're having a bad day... We have PMS.
If we bitch about your dirty, nasty, smelly old socks left lying in the middle of the kitchen floor... We have PMS.
If you have pissed all around the toilet but not in the toilet and we yell about how disgusting it is... We have PMS.
If you're taking a nap cause you drank too much and stayed out late the night before and we mow the lawn or run the vacuum and make lots of noise... We have PMS.

When I shove those disgusting socks in your mouth, the vacuum up your arse and I make it so you have to sit down to pee... I just might have PMS. Maybe.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:14:24 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,462
Location: Cakeland, United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Why you guys can't just let a relationship or fling DIE... you guys always pop back up at the 3 month or 6 month mark post-breakup and then like a year or two years later. Why??? Why do you always feel the need to keep mining those dead waters or beating a dead horse instead of going for the shiny new fresh kill? Especially when it ended badly the first time.

For example - I just got another ex-text from a guy I had a short fling with three years ago - 'checking in' and seeing what I'm up to blah blah.

But all of you guys seem to do it and it's always really random and out of the blue. And then when you don't get a reply, you still try again a few months to a year later. So much persistence with no payoff. I've always found that weird.


Has it really been 3 years? Well, you know, you are partly to blame for this...if you hadn't quaked my world and spun my planet off its axis...You're just the first and only woman I ever met who ...

<insert extra kinky sexual activity with great relish and abandon>



If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:17:50 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,462
Location: Cakeland, United States
TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
The number one thing? I might need to narrow down the list since this is a generalization of all guys.

When I shove those disgusting socks in your mouth, the vacuum up your arse and I make it so you have to sit down to pee... I just might have PMS. Maybe.





If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Jack_42
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:51:24 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/21/2009
Posts: 1,005
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
I never do this but also don't understand how it is supposed to be typical male behaviour. I would have thought the generalisation would be the reverse. However what I do do is mull over missed opportunities such as when someone was interested and made it clear and I was interested too but never reciprocated a sort of masochistic memory ''Ah if only''.
VirginalViet
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 1:00:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/4/2012
Posts: 360
Location: United States
Why they get so "clingy" and possessive so quickly. I thought guys were supposed to all be after "sex", but it turns out they're like little immature babies seeking approval and acceptance from you? My mom and I discuss this very topic like EVERY week? It seems like an endless conversation. Guys just do not accept that women are sexual individuals with an independent personality completely separate from theirs. They want us to be like "theirs"?? Like some possession or something they can show off to other guys? I have been talking about this with one of my close GF's here on Lush. She has the same problem with her new guy. Seems like lots of girls have this issue with guys.
Guest
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 2:28:07 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,583
VirginalViet wrote:
Why they get so "clingy" and possessive so quickly. I thought guys were supposed to all be after "sex", but it turns out they're like little immature babies seeking approval and acceptance from you? My mom and I discuss this very topic like EVERY week? It seems like an endless conversation. Guys just do not accept that women are sexual individuals with an independent personality completely separate from theirs. They want us to be like "theirs"?? Like some possession or something they can show off to other guys? I have been talking about this with one of my close GF's here on Lush. She has the same problem with her new guy. Seems like lots of girls have this issue with guys.
This is not just a male thing. In fact I have noticed that almost every one of the things posted in this thread (of not every one) is equally true of females. Funny how that works. ;)

Oh and I commented on yours simply because yours was the last one here. :)
Guest
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 4:28:42 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,583
Thinking that women are the weaker sex, just because you might be able to beat me in an arm wrestle!

“Today I will do the things that other people won’t, so tomorrow I can do the things that other people can’t”
Guest
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 6:51:38 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,583
That they decide to try and open a chat window with me when we have never chatted before, they don't have a picture or anything about them on their profile. Do you really think I will be horny for you??!!!???
MadMartigan
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 1:36:52 PM

Rank: Raised on Blackroot

Joined: 6/17/2013
Posts: 2,187
Location: United States
Raze wrote:
Thinking that women are the weaker sex, just because you might be able to beat me in an arm wrestle!

“Today I will do the things that other people won’t, so tomorrow I can do the things that other people can’t”



confused1

I actually. find this strange...But then, most friends that I keep are heavy into women's rights. Also helps to have actual female friends versed in martial arts.

I myself am well aware there are plenty of women out there who could kick my ass (I'm not talking muscle bound MMA fighters or boxers) but generally well fit ladies who have more power than me, even if I tried fighting them seriously. I'm about strength, not power. But then, tons of injuries to my knees have robbed my lower body power for sure. I'm tall, with crappy knees. Any lady with a great lower body strength could probably push me over. Sad, I know. I was cursed with old man knees and soccer injuries at an early age.dontknow


And as a sprinter, I have been whipped in a race before. And heavens knows most fit females could kick my ass in a distance run as well.

Mysteria27
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 5:25:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/3/2013
Posts: 3,351
Location: Somewhere in the USA, United States
I hate that they keep their feelings to themselves. They do not tell you what is bothering them. I am not a mind reader.

Very frustrating sometimes.

Not all men....but some men
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 5:30:36 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,583
Rotate wrote:
That they decide to try and open a chat window with me when we have never chatted before, they don't have a picture or anything about them on their profile. Do you really think I will be horny for you??!!!???


Er, "What(sic) to get to know me? Send me a dirty pm! "

That might be why......
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 7:43:35 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,583
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Why you guys can't just let a relationship or fling DIE... you guys always pop back up at the 3 month or 6 month mark post-breakup and then like a year or two years later. Why??? Why do you always feel the need to keep mining those dead waters or beating a dead horse instead of going for the shiny new fresh kill? Especially when it ended badly the first time.

For example - I just got another ex-text from a guy I had a short fling with three years ago - 'checking in' and seeing what I'm up to blah blah.

But all of you guys seem to do it and it's always really random and out of the blue. And then when you don't get a reply, you still try again a few months to a year later. So much persistence with no payoff. I've always found that weird.


Just answer my texts goddamit woman :o
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 12:05:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,583
ChelseaSmile wrote:
How guys can shoot hoops, hit a tiny baseball with a bat, have great aim with a gun, and brag about their hand-eye coordination, but they still can't make it into the toilet.


Well, at least it's not the kitchen sinkevil4
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 2:19:54 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,583
To the girls. You ever stop and think that maybe sometimes we actually are just contacting you to see how you are doing? I mean this doesnt apply to all men but women not saying all of you but most complain we never show are emotions or we dont care about you or whatever pops into your head. Then you try to make us seem like were obsessive about you or cant get over you.. pleease get over yourselves and sorry to say this and again this doesnt apply to all men but we are on a one track mind "sex" cuz thats why we were put here! And the sooner women just stop bitching about that about us then i think personally everything would be alot better and we'll all come to a mutual understanding. I have grown up my whole life around women so i had to hear this alllll the time. Not saying it was a bad thing at all bcecause i took it as learning how to deal with woman and what not to do and say. Granted like most if us men yes were not always on point with our actions or are words but ladies give us a break sometimes because you already know this about us. Ill make this next point very simple. You ask us why we dont show are emotions or tell you whats bothering us? Simply put we are men! No one cares about our feelings honestly. You never see a group of guys consoling there friend with hugs and aww its ok man she wasnt good enough for you anyways. Thats why we go out and get drunk and yes bury our feelings. Not all but most men are raised to show emotions as apart to women who run there lives completely from emotions. And ill say this again the sooner women come to terms with that also things will be better. If we want to show are feelings we will but when were nagged about it prob not the best way to get info. And again this doesnt apply to all men and im not saying women are the weaker gender so dont even try to take it there or that all women are like this.
Dani
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 2:35:10 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 5,710
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Why can't some guys let girls move on? A relationship ends for whatever reason. And you're fine. You go out, you hook up, and it's great. But the second a girl decides to do the same, you want back in. You pop up with questions. Who's the new guy? Is it serious? How'd you meet him? Why do you care?!

And in most cases, you guys that do this don't even want the girl in question. You just can't seem to accept her being with someone else. Why is this?


adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 4:49:28 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/24/2013
Posts: 1,410
Most men really think that a big cock is the answer to great sex. It goes to show that they think with their dick. The larger the cock, the smaller the brain.
adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 5:02:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/24/2013
Posts: 1,410
The number one thing about my (miniature poodle) guy that baffles me is. Let me think ...OH, he poops on the carpets and looks at me as he is doing it.
pricklypear
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 12:14:43 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/9/2013
Posts: 4,575
Location: somewhere over the rainbow, United States
sounds like a lot of you were with douchebags/jerks. sorry to hear that. :(

AmericanBeauty
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:57:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/18/2012
Posts: 10,778
Location: Can't wait to be in , United States
Honestly, I find nothing that baffles me about men. Men are simple once you get to know them for who they are and not what they are. Men are not complex at all.

Lustyrose4u
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 7:27:17 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/6/2013
Posts: 362
Location: Long Island, United States
What amazes me most, is how in the world they can put up with us women...

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Guest
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 7:41:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 671,583
Because you taste good...
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 7:51:42 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,567
Location: My Tower, United States
TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
The number one thing? I might need to narrow down the list since this is a generalization of all guys.

Maybe how guys seem to have the same opinion on everything a woman does.
If we yell about something... We have PMS.
If we're upset about work... We have PMS.
If we're having a bad day... We have PMS.
If we bitch about your dirty, nasty, smelly old socks left lying in the middle of the kitchen floor... We have PMS.
If you have pissed all around the toilet but not in the toilet and we yell about how disgusting it is... We have PMS.
If you're taking a nap cause you drank too much and stayed out late the night before and we mow the lawn or run the vacuum and make lots of noise... We have PMS.

When I shove those disgusting socks in your mouth, the vacuum up your arse and I make it so you have to sit down to pee... I just might have PMS. Maybe.


sounds like someone has PMS drunken

Live, love, laugh.
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 7:56:02 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,567
Location: My Tower, United States
champloo wrote:
very simple. You ask us why we dont show are emotions or tell you whats bothering us? Simply put we are men! No one cares about our feelings honestly. You never see a group of guys consoling there friend with hugs and aww its ok man she wasnt good enough for you anyways. Thats why we go out and get drunk and yes bury our feelings.


and, quite frankly, that's what baffles me about men. really, they have feelings and emotions too - that they are afraid to show them, thinking it makes them lesser or weaker or something, that baffles me.

Live, love, laugh.
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 7:56:51 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,567
Location: My Tower, United States
Lustyrose4u wrote:
What amazes me most, is how in the world they can put up with us women...


not really sure what there is to put up with. women rock. :)

Live, love, laugh.
MadMartigan
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 8:03:41 PM

Rank: Raised on Blackroot

Joined: 6/17/2013
Posts: 2,187
Location: United States
sprite wrote:


and, quite frankly, that's what baffles me about men. really, they have feelings and emotions too - that they are afraid to show them, thinking it makes them lesser or weaker or something, that baffles me.


Hey.

I don't like man slobber on my shirts, darlin. It's that simple.


Seriously though...My friends and I must be different breeds of men then. We talked about the tough knocks and breakups all the time. Before, after, and during drinks of course.evil4
sprite
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 8:08:19 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,567
Location: My Tower, United States
MadMartigan wrote:


Hey.

I don't like man slobber on my shirts, darlin. It's that simple.


Seriously though...My friends and I must be different breeds of men then. We talked about the tough knocks and breakups all the time. Before, after, and during drinks of course.evil4


don't wear a shirt, then... oo... man slobber on your chest... kind of hot now. ;)

seriously, what i find sometimes is that guys will come to me instead of their guy friends about this stuff - like it's ok to let it out cause i'm a girl and i get it, while the other guys would sort of be awkward or uncomfortable, you know? and yeah, usually without the need to be inebriated.

Live, love, laugh.
MadMartigan
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 8:13:53 PM

Rank: Raised on Blackroot

Joined: 6/17/2013
Posts: 2,187
Location: United States
sprite wrote:


don't wear a shirt, then... oo... man slobber on your chest... kind of hot now. ;)

seriously, what i find sometimes is that guys will come to me instead of their guy friends about this stuff - like it's ok to let it out cause i'm a girl and i get it, while the other guys would sort of be awkward or uncomfortable, you know? and yeah, usually without the need to be inebriated.


I actually had a super emotional/sensitive college friend. One of my best college friends in fact.

He was a teddy bear. Bastard hugged me all the time. angry7

Naw, it was all cool. He was generally the go-to guy. I don't think I've ever unloaded emotional baggage on a female friend before honestly. Just my male friends actually.
Katje
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 2:05:20 AM

Rank: Buxom Enigma
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2013
Posts: 1,814
Location: BFE, United States
Men have the same damn mental/emotional issues that women do ... they just have a penis. Really, it's not all that hard to think about.

My question, simply put, is this ... Is it really so damned difficult to put the fucking toilet seat down?!?!


(Simply click on any of the images to view!)
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.