Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Come introduce yourself and tell us a lil about you. Options · View
pernellkim
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:20:24 PM

Hello I'm Kim and absolutely love to be dominated by an agressive woman, just haven't met the one to make me submit to her yet. I did once when I was younger but she left when I reached 18. I was lost for a long time.
xLethalVixenx
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:53:54 PM

pernellkim wrote:
Hello I'm Kim and absolutely love to be dominated by an agressive woman, just haven't met the one to make me submit to her yet. I did once when I was younger but she left when I reached 18. I was lost for a long time.

Hey, Kim. I'm Kim as well. I have never been dominated or dominated someone but it seems like something I would try.
HanoverPhist
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:02:51 PM

Greetings and Salutations fellow perverts

I've been around this lifestyle for nearly 20 years now. I came up in a Traditional Leather Family. I flag Black as well as Purple, (we shall see how many folks get that one). I would love to get to know you no matter who you are or what you're into
laurels1dream
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 2:50:27 PM

Hello to A/all. I am a natural born submissive, and very proud of that. I joined Lush not long ago because I love to read and I'm lonely for P/people's company. This world can be a very vanilla place. I'm happily married, thou my Hubby isn't Dominate. ( Wow, what a life I'd have if he was!) I welcome making new F/friends and look forward to meeting Y/you.
Minim
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:43:49 AM

Hi, I am new to lush and am not into any particular ' lifestyle' but I have plenty of fantasies many of which include being restrained and powerless.
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:31:36 AM

hi all im amber i been on this site since my 18th birthday n 2009. i knew about BDSM since i was 18 but i really got into BDSM i think i was 19 or 20. im 21 now i have a wonderful boyfriend/master he just joined lush not to long ago hes Sexylilbitsman1992, i am a switch im a mistress and a sub. im also my boyfriends mistress. i have 3 subs that i share with my boyfriend. one sub is on lush the other 2 subs are on fetlife.com if you dont know what fetlife.com is its somewhat a BDSM site and some people on it is in a leather family or in a pack with. i been on fetlife since 2011. its a ok site but some people on there are just plain rude and not nice. anyways. all my subs have rules that they have to follow. just like i have rules to follow to. i havent done bondage yet but would really like to try it. i had a dom and a top before but it really didnt work out. the dom im still friends with i been friends with him since i first joined lush. the top i met from fetlife. when i got n trouble from my top i had to spank myself with a paddle or i would write lines or i would get grounded. i love the life style its fun and i really enjoy it. i like some things rough. i like being controlled and i like to control my subs. if u would like to know me more then u can look at my profile on here or just message me.
Daddykyle
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:33:11 AM

I'm Kyle. I'm 25. I am a Dom.. I have had 3 d/s relationships each of them beautiful. I love my life and I am complete.
hankyspanky
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:42:18 AM

Hi, im a kinky kiwi&have learnt much about myself on Lush. Realizeed i need a Mistress to fhgx me! Anx ladies to tae me&teabah
e?
BlackTalon
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 1:05:50 PM

HanoverPhist wrote:
Greetings and Salutations fellow perverts

I've been around this lifestyle for nearly 20 years now. I came up in a Traditional Leather Family. I flag Black as well as Purple, (we shall see how many folks get that one). I would love to get to know you no matter who you are or what you're into

well... I Myself am about the same... though I would prolly hafta add a few flags as I have a wide range of interests(grey, red, dark red, teal blue, fuschia come to mind..I' m sure I've missed a few) Guess it depends on which set of flags you learned, or adapted to as things progressed. I'm not sure I can specifically identify with a single group (Leather, Old Guard as examples), as I have learned much from many communities and am willing to see the good in each of them.

Guess I always knew I was dominant, wasn't until My 20's I actually started researching it to become Dominant... things, as life, progressed from there. So for Me about 20 years as well, with the last 15 taking things beyond what I even thought was possible.

Master isn't a title I take lightly, It isn't something someone chooses to call himself, but is an extension of how respected people in the community perceive you. At this point I think it would be hard to find anyone I know in "the life" that doesn't consider Me as a Master...and Many that I have learned from in the past have turned around later to ask for My advice because of My obsession for knowledge and insight. Most of the ppl I know well are old school.. hard rules.. hard consequences, and I rarely associate with people who refer to their style of BDSM as "play" or "scenes" as that is many planets away from My way of living. There IS room for people who live that way within this lifestyle, I just have little in common with those who do. This in no way means that I can't understand or accept their way of life.

Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion. My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they MUST see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it. ---and I think this just became My forum sig

Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:23:08 PM

I'm a newbie.

I'm about to sign my contract to start my collar. Of course, some preliminary training has began, but I'm hesitant to make this last step.

I want this so badly. I found a Dom that I trust and with whom I would like to take this journey.

I'm looking for advice and some support as my questions are abundant.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 3:05:09 PM

Hi everyone! I very new to this lifestyle but love it. I'm a sub and would love to meet more people in this life.
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:40:49 PM

This forum has been bugging me far to long, so i am giving in and sharing.
I have been in RL Master/slave for the last 16ish years. It started as very lightly but eventual evolved into a harsh spiral of a loving but abusive Master that lives in the world of SM.
In saying that, my time on lush is my secret, but my RL is very much a part of me.
I am a dominating personality which clashes with everything i have just stated but it is embedded in me to submit and to enjoy SM as a release more than anything else.
Personally I could ramble on but the main reason i am here, is to say that my growing trust level with my lush friend is so strong i may very well be willing to give all. How big is this decision its HUGE!
Ravyn
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:41:02 AM

pernellkim wrote:

One's submission should be given, given freely and without pressure. Its a gift you give your Master or Mistress. Your submission should never be forced or you be 'made' to submit. If this is your view, please, I urge you to read up on the subject before you get yourself into some serious trouble.

SeaSiren
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 2:40:07 PM

Please everyone be mindful/careful who you trust HERE. Ask lots of questions & even ask the more seasoned members. There is certainly a fraud in our midst!
jerseylynn
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 8:38:22 PM

SeaSiren wrote:
Please everyone be mindful/careful who you trust HERE. Ask lots of questions & even ask the more seasoned members. There is certainly a fraud in our midst!

Very true!!! As in R/L there is always the chance that what you are told and shown isn't true. Trust in your instincts and if things do not add up the start asking questions. Even if you aren't a submissive and in the lifestyle always ask. There is no harm in asking trust your instincts if the answer doesn't add up and remember only you can decide in the end how to proceed.

On line is so much easier to be who one wishes to be but doesn't necessarily make it true. One can be defined by their actions, anybody can claim a status and such but judging by their actions may or may not be true.

Being a submissive does not equal door mat you have a say you have a mouth use it and a Dominate One should be always willing to guide and teach, but to say "Cause i say so" isn't an answer when they should be guiding and instructing. It's not the sub that fails but the Dominate One that fails the sub.

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
lexigirl
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:38:08 PM

NYJacko
Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:53:59 PM

Hi, I'm Jack. I am naturally submissive though I have never been in a true d/s relationship ship I have always loved rough play.
hotliz
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:58:09 PM

Im not into the lifestyle but like to be a sub in the bedroom
TxSwinger
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:12:39 PM

not a 'master' n don't have a 'slave', but very dominant in the bedroom - commanding, light bondage, etc. I've always been like that - was hard finding a female who was always willing to please until i met my now wife. she lets me take full control over her anytime i want n we both get great pleasure from it. Occasionally, she likes to be in control n we flip roles (turn abouts fair play n all that). Recently been wanting her to take the dom role further, we'll see how that turns out
fieryginger
Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 4:13:34 PM

Hi everyone, I am a total newbie but have been interested in trying this for a few years now. Just need to find a someway/someone to try it with! I'm 21 and have only tried light bondage. I love to be tied up that's for sure! I don't know if i'd be a good dom or sub...i just took the dom/sub test and got perfectly balanced! I love to be taught new things and to keep learning all the time.

*Oh and I somehow came across 50 shades of grey a long time before the hype of it all and even then thought it was AWFUL
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2013 8:40:07 PM

Hi, I've been into the bdsm and swinging lifestyle for most of my adult life, ( i'm 54 now). I love being a submissive to a strong, dominating guy that knopws what he wants and how to get it. I am happily married to a great guy who also lives the lifestyle.
Being a devotee of the HOTWIFE lifestyle gives my unbridled opportunity to date and engae whom ever i want, whenever I want them.

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Posted: Sunday, July 14, 2013 4:04:05 AM

Hi my name is farhin. I have been a sub for a while but i have been out of this lifestyle for a year now because my Dom and I have parted ways. I wish I could find myself a Dom but it is really hard for me to find one.
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:27:57 PM

I write under the name, Fuiva.
While I do enjoy playing the Dom, I prefer being the sub. It's been my experience that the majority (just my observation) of men who are submissive also practice sissy play, forced feminization, small cock humiliation, etc. I don't really go for any of that. I read a book once on male submissiveness, and I guess I would be classified under "The Amazon". Think, brave jungle explorer is captured and forced into a life of servitude to the seductive and beautiful jungle queen. HAHAHA.. It's true though. I view myself as being a strong and capable man, but there's a joy in the submission. It's almost as though my manhood is being tested through BDSM; and the deeper I'm pushed, the more I feel love and desire from her.
I've had a decade to dissect this so if you're curious, just PM me and I'll explain more.
Anyway, a lot of what I write has FemDom undertones.

Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 10:58:50 AM

Hello Everybody!! Hugs I've missed you all!!! I just got back onto lush. I was known here as slaveprincess(2012) and daddysgirl(2010)!!

I have been a submissive for a little over a year now. But before I realized I really was, I played around with that idea in my head for a few years before I ever acted on any impulses.

I love strong, intelligent, dominant men. I have had a Master in my past, and while Hes a great man, Things in my personal life effected our relationship. I love to just have fun!!
This year I started going to local munches, parties, and dungeons in my local area. It's been quite a learning experience.

I also am completely free and available to those who have questions. Submissives who are new and want to learn what, how, why, etc.. about being a slave or submissive. I love talking to people about personal safety in BDSM (Its surprising how many people don't know, and its better to learn from someone else than on your own skin. TRUST ME ON THAT) But what Im trying to get at is... I'm here to talk if you want to.
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:00:55 AM

new_sub_in_training wrote:
I'm a newbie.

I'm about to sign my contract to start my collar. Of course, some preliminary training has began, but I'm hesitant to make this last step.

I want this so badly. I found a Dom that I trust and with whom I would like to take this journey.

I'm looking for advice and some support as my questions are abundant.

I wish you the best of luck with the steps your taking. Have you told your Dom about your concerns? If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:21:55 AM

OK, hey everyone my names Jasmine but you can call me jazz. Im 18 For the last two months I have done my research on the BDSM lifestyle and honestly part of me thinks this is for me . But the other half isnt so sure I feel as if I would fit perfect as a Dom/Mistress but at the same time being a submissive sounds pretty great also. It would be great if anyone could fill me in on some personal experiences or information you might find useful to give PM me I would appreciate it. I know it might sound a bit immature but I honestly am interested in experimenting with this.
BabydollSlave
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 8:22:01 AM

i think everyone knows me Embarassed i had looked into the idea of this lifestyle many times from friends. until meeting my bf in college who took me into training. my bf became My Sir and then as most know My Husband. I enjoy my learning and our life :)

my newest :)
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2013 7:22:17 PM

hey i'm lantana
i havnt been in the lifestyle very long but
i was 16 was i start to have thoughts about it
i do have a Master right now his name is
dionysevitch6191
Amnesia
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 10:29:41 PM

hi all, I am a Dom, started out as a sub when i was 17, have about a decade exp in the lifestyle. My foundation is in pet play, my first mistress owned two subs, my partner in crime was a 43 year old women into age play.

I am looking for one sub for online play, and a real life subby to love. I started the thread Illinois Connections. I frequent the mens chatroom, at times the lush basement. I am working on bdsm, pet play stories for lush, editing etc at moment. I am a full time student, and usually not on thursday nights.

I moved away from illinois for awhile and now i am back, trying to form real life connections. I have pics on my profile. I am very openminded, and will speak with anyone on anything.

Collar views= I do not throw collars around like candy, Collars are a significant symbol of a doms feelings for their sub. I believe each one should be personalized to the sub, and no collar should ever be used on one sub then another. Collars are more significant to me then wedding rings. They form a true bond, and dont be offended if you do decide to become my sub and have to wait months to receive a physical collar.
submale069
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 5:17:26 PM

I'm a bi-curious male here and haven't really been able to get into the lifestyle yet other than some blindfolds and handcuffs with an ex GF. I have been used as a cam slut/slave online and have enjoyed it. Trying to find the right person online/in person to go further.