Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Circumcision And Female Sexual Power Options · View
Jack47
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 1:43:58 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/8/2013
Posts: 7
I have read through some of the other threads on here of this subject but I wanted to see what your views were on this older topic written about circumcision.

I believed that there is truth to it to an extent, but do you agree with it or have you ever fet similarly to this?

Quote:
posted before on adult sexuality and am doing so again 'cos I think its important. This issue is not just about babies and nappies.

The point: male circumcision gives women sexual power over men. The reason? Circumcision massively decreases the sensitivity of the penis and makes it much harder to masturbate. Therefore, men only get real sexual satisfaction from vaginal penetration. The woman decides whether this happens, so the woman has control.

Justification? - people like sarah jessica parker are always complaining that US guys try to stick their tongue down your throat on the 1st date, and bed you on the second. US teenagers are obsessed with 'getting laid.' Europeans are so much more emotionally sensitive they say. Thats because they're more physically sensitive as well!!! This is also why guys marry younger in the US than in europe - regular vaginal sex without a condom - which reduces sensitivity even more.


Last century, people thought masturbation was really bad, therefore it was suppressed. Teenage girls were controlled psychologically - told their genitals were shameful and dirty, and that only immoral women masturbated. Teenage boys were controlled by circumcision - promoted by a guy called John Harvey Kellogg - he said it should be done without any pain relief, and that it worked for the reasons listed above.

However, in 2004 masturbation is promoted. 1 in 3 women in the US owns a vibrator - you can give yourself a massively intense, rapid, easy orgasm whenever you want - no man needed. John Harvey Kellogg would turn in his grave! Men still get circumcised though - surely not fair!


Why does it still happen? - power.

Last night I was in a bar and some sexist bozo fondled my ass. Was I angry? - no, I smiled sweetly to myself and remembered that the female sex got its revenge in on this guy the day he was born.

Totally and utterly emasculated - condemned to a lifetime of unsensitivity and dificult masturbation - by a woman.

Feminists like Andrea Dworkin often say the penis is a weapon that men use against women. Well - cut part of it off when he's defenceless and maybe you feel a lot better.


We all have female friends who told us when we were pregnant how we 'MUST' have our baby boy circumcised - why? - this was the only time in their lives they would have total, ultimate power over a man's penis.


The next time some circ'ed guy aggressively claims on this board how he really enjoys sex? - Just think - would he really want to believe that actually, women decided the day he was born to put a MASSIVE limit on how much he would EVER enjoy sex? - I think not.


There was a time when we waited for the 1st guy to come along to propose, so we could pay our rent. Nowadays, young women have careers so they don't need a man for financial stability.


Therefore I give you the young woman of today - with her career and her vibrator, she makes circumcised guys crawl on their knees around her. I'm sure anyone here with a teenaged or 20 something son knows exactly what I mean.


This is not an attack on anyone, not women who have circumcised their sons, definitely not the guys themselves. They're just ideas. Thats all. Think about them, respond if you want to.


Michelle
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 2:27:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/6/2011
Posts: 1,028
Location: In my mind, Australia
I don't know about female sexual power.

However I have been with a guy who is circumised and a guy that is natural. I didn't notice the difference.

I do know that my dad and uncles are circumsied because my grandmother heard from her father how many guys who were all natural had infections during the WWII because of lack of hygene resources.

So there is my inside thinking of it and some info.

Nikki703
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 10:36:59 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 14,256
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I have never been with a guy who was not circumcised. Not that I wouldn't, it just hasn't happened. Personally I like how a cock locks better when it is cut, but if I was attracted to the guy, it wouldn't matter.


As for female sexual power, I really don't understand the question. Please explain!
Jack47
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 6:19:38 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/8/2013
Posts: 7
There appears to be a limit before posting links, I have put what I wanted every on to see in the first post.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 7:17:58 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,754
Location: Cakeland, United States
Jack47 wrote:
There appears to be a limit before posting links, I have put what I wanted every on to see in the first post.


Where did you dig that blurb up at Jack, and what is your point...because that's one of the many incoherent things typed up and seen on the internet on a hour-by-hour basis.

Can you distill it into like... a 4 or 5 sentence paragraph?

Moms cut off their son's foreskin to emasculate them for the rest of their lives?

Is that your key point?

Women have been doing this for generations so they can have the upper hand?



Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 8:02:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,370
Location: In a cloud of flour, Canada
Every fucking time I see this posted on a forum I'm a part of, it turns into an instant flamewar. Put it into the Think Tank. (In case anyone wants links to the 4 other forums I've been on that this exact same shit has been posted - PM me)
Oh... And my opinion on it is? Get the fuck over it. If you don't like it, change it. But don't bring me this pseudo-psychobabble to create tension in our forums by laying blame on an entire gender. That being us gals. And you deliberately posted it in "Ask the Gals"...

Cause yes... When my son was born the first thing I thought of was destroying him. Are you serious? No, really? Really? Give me a break!

**Sidenote** Yes, I'm cranky. And no, I'm not PMSing.

CurlyGirly
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 8:17:15 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
crazyinternetwhackjob wrote:
We all have female friends who told us when we were pregnant how we 'MUST' have our baby boy circumcised - why? - this was the only time in their lives they would have total, ultimate power over a man's penis.


You know who told me I MUST have my baby boys circumcised? My husband, their father. Put that in your internet conspiracy theory pipe and smoke it. The only thing my female friends pushed was breastfeeding. Evil women that they are.


TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
Every fucking time I see this posted on a forum I'm a part of, it turns into an instant flamewar. Put it into the Think Tank. (In case anyone wants links to the 4 other forums I've been on that this exact same shit has been posted - PM me)
Oh... And my opinion on it is? Get the fuck over it. If you don't like it, change it. But don't bring me this pseudo-psychobabble to create tension in our forums by laying blame on an entire gender. That being us gals. And you deliberately posted it in "Ask the Gals"...

Cause yes... When my son was born the first thing I thought of was destroying him. Are you serious? No, really? Really? Give me a break!

**Sidenote** Yes, I'm cranky. And no, I'm not PMSing.


I'll see your cranky and raise you an ornery. 3601
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 8:29:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,370
Location: In a cloud of flour, Canada
CurlyGirly wrote:

I'll see your cranky and raise you an ornery. 3601


I almost forgot... Here's my $10 CG... In change. evil4



Metilda
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 9:26:27 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 1,470
Location: United States
*shrug. I don't have much of an opinion. When I was with my exes who were all uncut I didn't care. With my husband who is cut - instill don't care.

I don't think about it at all, ever.

My husband made the choice to circ the boys because hes cut. My ex husband couldn't keep himself clean to save his soul but opted to not have it done to his offspring.

I think the deal is that if its different than what they have then they will be uncomfortable with it. Lack of knowledge I suppose.

It use to be religious and at what point it shifted away from that, I'm not sure.

What I am tired of are men and women alike talking shit about the the cut vs uncut as if there's something wrong with the man because of whatever his parents chose to do when he was a few hours old.

I also found it annoying that an ex boyfriend of mind couldn't come right out and say it when he tried to tell me. Instead, he gave it countless nicknames and slang terms. I had no clue what the fuck he was talking about. *sigh. I think that's evidence that guys make a huge deal out of it when a lot of women don't think about it at all.

...
Jack47
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 10:05:18 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/8/2013
Posts: 7
A lot of hate here, not quite the response I was expecting. I am not trying to start a flame war or even a debate, this was just something I can across and thought it was interesting, this has nothing to do with what I personally think.Since it has to do with wwomen's views on the subject and was written by a woman I thought this would be the appropriate place to put it. I really think that some of you guys are over reacting to this.I only wanted to see what you thought about it.

Here it is, read through the rest of it if you would like, the great context should help. ww.ivillage.com/forums/node/20907565
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, July 8, 2013 11:08:30 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,370
Location: In a cloud of flour, Canada
Alright... Here's my thoughts on a few choice tidbits.

"This is not an attack on anyone"
Really? Not an attack?
This woman is delusional. The entire rant is an attack. A passive-aggressive attack, but still one, nonetheless.

"Therefore, men only get real sexual satisfaction from vaginal penetration"
Did you know a lot of women don't have an orgasm from vaginal sex? How does this make it better for us? Oh right... We have vibrators now.
Is she making this shit up off the cuff? Cause I'd like the stuff she's smoking.

"You can give yourself a massively intense, rapid, easy orgasm whenever you want - no man needed"
Yeah... cause women have had it so easy to have an orgasm. Vibes suck. In my opinion. It's a waste of money. I'd much rather have the real thing.

John Harvey Kellogg? Sounds like a dude's name to me. Let me guess... His mom stunted his sexual growth by circumcising him and turned him into a sadistic sonuvabitch.

"Last night I was in a bar and some sexist bozo fondled my ass. Was I angry? - no, I smiled sweetly to myself and remembered that the female sex got its revenge in on this guy the day he was born."
Who the fuck thinks like that? Really? I suppose if you were so appalled and angry at this random dude that groped your ass, then I guess you might think like this. I prefer slapping his face. I'll match his assault charge for me with a sexual misconduct/assault charge for him. *makes note to enroll in anger management classes if I ever feel like this*

"Totally and utterly emasculated - condemned to a lifetime of insensitivity and difficult masturbation - by a woman."
Yes. Cause the majority of women want to condemn men to an unsatisfactory masturbatory session. WTF?!?
Do you have any idea how fucking cranky the average guy gets if he doesn't rub one out? Falling Down. Watch that movie. It's a fairly close reenactment.
How about the guys that are premature ejaculators? And they're circumcised. I can count on both hands and feet the dudes I've been with that had this particular problem. A light breeze and they'd go off like a rocket.

This exact same topic (word for word) has cropped up on many parenting forums. If you ever want to start a drag 'em out fistfight with a bunch uptight, holier-than-thou parents... Just whisper anything about circumcision and this stupid fucking article comes out of the woodwork in a flash. It seems to be the posterchild for the anti-circ crowd. It doesn't make it right, it just means people are grasping at hairbrained ideas to back up their 'logic' so they can shove it down the throats of the 'non-believers'.

I don't suffer fools that do shit like this.

My advice: Get an original idea and back it up with facts. Change my mind... Don't try to baffle me with bullshit like this. The woman that wrote it should get her conspiracy theories checked and then get heavily medicated.
"We all have female friends who told us when we were pregnant how we 'MUST' have our baby boy circumcised - why? - this was the only time in their lives they would have total, ultimate power over a man's penis."
Cause that load of shit ^^ right there ^^ is not normal.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 7:33:10 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 7,177
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Never heard of this article before but it seems like some not-so-clever person basically took the arguments about female genital mutilation (under the misnomer guise of 'circumcision') in certain third world countries and extreme cultures and tried to apply it to basic male circumcision. ie. "it's a method of control and subjugation", "it dulls sexual pleasure", "prevents satisfying masturbation", "ruins intimacy" blah blah blah...

It's an admirable attempt at anti-circumcision propaganda, but unfortunately for the 'writer', these things are not one and the same. You can't compare apples to oranges. When someone comes up with some procedural trend to lop off the head of a guy's dick and call it circumcision, then come talk to me about controlling a man and emasculating him and wrecking his life. Otherwise, the argument is weak and basically laughable.

Cut guys are happily wanking the world over without any issues, and as TDW said, the trigger-happy minute men that I've been with have all been of the circumcised variety as well.


Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 9:18:46 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 14,256
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Now that you have added the article to make your "point" I will comment further.

I agree!!! Circumcision is nothing more than a way for us women to emasculate men!! When I was pregnant, I was so excited at the thought of having a son so I could have part of his penis lopped of!! I would orgasm at the thought of it!! And when I had 3 daughters I was so sad, the only thing that kept me going was knowing that some day they would get the joy I missed out on!! Un- Fucking-Believable!!

Just when I thought I have seen everything on Lush, HAHA!! Nutbag


pricklypear
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 11:10:54 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/9/2013
Posts: 4,575
Location: somewhere over the rainbow, United States
ahh..the ole circumcised argument with a twist.


if anything, getting a part of my dong snipped was a positive. i love how it looks as do others. icon_biggrin

never understood the whole lack of sensation portion of the argument, tho. i feel stuff just fine and then some.

so to play along, if my mom had it done as a way to emasculate me, it didn't work. quite the opposite, in fact. hello1
Metilda
Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 11:31:46 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 1,470
Location: United States
Jack47 wrote:
A lot of hate here, not quite the response I was expecting. I am not trying to start a flame war or even a debate, this was just something I can across and thought it was interesting, this has nothing to do with what I personally think.Since it has to do with wwomen's views on the subject and was written by a woman I thought this would be the appropriate place to put it. I really think that some of you guys are over reacting to this.I only wanted to see what you thought about it.

Here it is, read through the rest of it if you would like, the great context should help. ww.ivillage.com/forums/node/20907565


I don't see how you weren't aware of what might happen.

Mothers take extreme offense when another persons points a finger and accuses them of being a bad, vindictive, controlling, mysandrist beast of a mother.

Or a wife who wants to control her husband and take the joy out of sex

That's how some views come across.
Etc etc. it's a very sensitive subject that some are rightfully offended by. I've been involved in numerous times and it always goes this way.

Some people obviously don't have kids. Or - they believe that their sexual problems come from the fact that they're circumcised.

Trust me - my husband isn't controlled and he's not missing out on the pleasures of sex because his mother circumcised him in 1969.

When we had a boy I asked him if he wanted to have him cut Nd be looked at me like I was insane for even asking. Obviously he didn't take it personally.

In fact, he considered the post-procedure time to be a bonding chance for me and our son. When I didn't wake our son up after his procedure was done to comfort him my husband was horridly offended.

...
Jack47
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:44:04 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/8/2013
Posts: 7
Since this isn't a parenting forum I thought that things might not get out of hand here...

There is one way that I suspect many men are manipulated on this subject though, that was brought up in the larger discussion of the original posting. I f a man has been crcumcised and spends most of his life hearing from women how much they prefer circumcised men or hears from his partners how happy they are that he has been circumcised than he is going to be far more likely to want to have his son circumcised regardless of what his partner at the time may think. I am aware that "intactivists" tend to rejoice at every time they prevent someone from being circumcised, in the same way some of the supporters of circumcision may feel better every time someone js circumcised. How many of the men here, particularly if they have read some of the other threads on this subject, would have their sons circumcised? What if it was reversed and all the women preferred natural men?

This is separate from what the women who wrote the article was saying but I suspect that it has far greater merit. Hopefully we will be able to keep this civil. I do NOT want this to be about whether curcumcision is a good or bad thing, I only want to discuss the different motivations behind it.
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:58:06 AM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,178
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Dude...what the hell are you trying to pull?! Like seriously...what the hell?? That crock article you posted has already been dissected. Circumcision isn't some plot for women to emasculate men and take over the world. There is no motive behind circumcision. Doctors recommend it for health purposes. There's really no actual NEED for the foreskin to stay there. Move on.



Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:07:37 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 7,632
Location: California
Jack is right.

Can you imagine if dads circumcised girls at the alarming rate that women lop off the tip of boy's weenises?

That would be a no go.

But oooooooooooh its just fine to do it to boys.

Double standard?

I think so!

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:10:15 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,544
Location: My Tower, United States
i think circumcision is bad. honestly, castration is the way to go - if you're going to do something, do it right, goddammit!



Love not hate.
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:10:20 AM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,638
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Jack47 wrote:
Since this isn't a parenting forum I thought that things might not get out of hand here...

There is one way that I suspect many men are manipulated on this subject though, that was brought up in the larger discussion of the original posting. I f a man has been crcumcised and spends most of his life hearing from women how much they prefer circumcised men or hears from his partners how happy they are that he has been circumcised than he is going to be far more likely to want to have his son circumcised regardless of what his partner at the time may think. I am aware that "intactivists" tend to rejoice at every time they prevent someone from being circumcised, in the same way some of the supporters of circumcision may feel better every time someone js circumcised. How many of the men here, particularly if they have read some of the other threads on this subject, would have their sons circumcised? What if it was reversed and all the women preferred natural men?

This is separate from what the women who wrote the article was saying but I suspect that it has far greater merit. Hopefully we will be able to keep this civil. I do NOT want this to be about whether curcumcision is a good or bad thing, I only want to discuss the different motivations behind it.


Sorry Ladies, I hate to chime in here but I just can't help from saying one thing.

Jack - you have some serious issues about circumcision. I for one have never got in a heated debate with any of the women I have been with or friends about this topic. Why are you so hung up on this topic?

Afterall if a man is happy with his penis and shows self confidence. Who cares if he has the extra few centimeters of skin on his unit or not!?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:15:16 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 7,632
Location: California
Dudealicious wrote:


Sorry Ladies, I hate to chime in here but I just can't help from saying one thing.

Jack - you have some serious issues about circumcision. I for one have never got in a heated debate with any of the women I have been with or friends about this topic. Why are you so hung up on this topic?

Afterall if a man is happy with his penis and shows self confidence. Who cares if he has the extra few centimeters of skin on his unit or not!?


Serious question.

The dildo on your strap on... Is is molded from a circumcised or uncircumcised penis? Can you feel the difference on the receiving end?

Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:20:15 AM

Rank: Wise Ass
Moderator

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,638
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Magical_felix wrote:


Serious question.

The dildo on your strap on... Is is molded from a circumcised or uncircumcised penis? Can you feel the difference on the receiving end?


Ohhhh now we are getting intimate here Jacko! LOL!

I don't think I have ever seen an uncircumcised dildo to be exact. So I guess you have your answer.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Callisto
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:55:37 AM

Rank: Rocker of the cocker
Moderator

Joined: 8/23/2010
Posts: 3,522
Location: A secret, United States
Magical_felix wrote:


Serious question.

The dildo on your strap on... Is is molded from a circumcised or uncircumcised penis? Can you feel the difference on the receiving end?


You're awesome for asking that, made me laugh.
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:11:37 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,544
Location: My Tower, United States
Magical_felix wrote:


Serious question.

The dildo on your strap on... Is is molded from a circumcised or uncircumcised penis? Can you feel the difference on the receiving end?


they do make them, you know :)





Love not hate.
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:20:13 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,178
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
sprite wrote:


they do make them, you know :)


But does the foreskin move? People need to know these things.



Guest
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:36:13 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 779,310
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


But does the foreskin move? People need to know these things.



HELL NO, we don't!


Oldfaithful
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:59:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/18/2012
Posts: 114
Location: United Kingdom
Two simple answers to this.

1. As DD said, cuts guys all over the world masturbating happily.

2. Uncut guys would still rather have vaginal sex any day over masturbation so on your logic women also have some mystical power over uncut guys too.

Whole argument therefore flawed. End of


Jack47
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:10:53 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/8/2013
Posts: 7
Dudealicious wrote:


Sorry Ladies, I hate to chime in here but I just can't help from saying one thing.

Jack - you have some serious issues about circumcision. I for one have never got in a heated debate with any of the women I have been with or friends about this topic. Why are you so hung up on this topic?

Afterall if a man is happy with his penis and shows self confidence. Who cares if he has the extra few centimeters of skin on his unit or not!?


I have never discussed it in person with any of my friends either. If he is happy with it and does show confidence than it likely will not matter. But there are men that are not happy about it and there are women who will not excepta man if it is one way or the other. There are many different areas of human sexuality that can and have been focused on and studied and discussed here on this forum as well. This is simply another topic that does impact human sexuality so i dont see why we cant have a conversation on it?



I can see where this is going but I really want to stay neutral on this.
Jack47
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:15:42 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/8/2013
Posts: 7
Magical_felix wrote:


Serious question.

The dildo on your strap on... Is is molded from a circumcised or uncircumcised penis? Can you feel the difference on the receiving end?


Most cildos that I have seen have been modeled on an erect uncircumcised one, if you look closely enough. They are just based on men with shorter foreskins. It would be difficult to manufacture a dildo that functions in the same way as n uncircumcised penis.a
ManInNewHampshire
Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:44:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2013
Posts: 140
Location: Under the radar, United States
I was not circumcised at birth. Was a little embarrassing during gym showers since I seemed to be the only one.

Had a medical issue causing several arteries to become filled with scare tissue when I was about 20. Part of the procedure was to remove the fore skin. Hurt like hell. But did not ever notice any difference in sexual pleasure. Maybe because nobody told me there should be any difference. Or maybe sex is about more than just penis head satisfaction.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.