SeaSiren wrote:
Trying to understand Men is like trying to smell the color 9

it's pepperminty.

Live, love, laugh.
sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:39:20 PM

GingerKitty wrote:

crybaby I am so upset right now crybaby

Oh, Sprite notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy is that enough worshiping? I'll sort out your virgins soon, I'm having trouble with my supplier just now.

see? Andrew gets it. :) for that, i bestow the title of Sir Kitty of Ginger upon you. it even comes with a plot of land right next to a very lovely swamp.

Live, love, laugh.
Dani
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:40:50 PM

sprite wrote:

see? Andrew gets it. :) for that, i bestow the title of Sir Kitty of Ginger upon you. it even comes with a plot of land right next to a very lovely swamp.

I think Andrew should get a refund.

sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:44:58 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

I think Andrew should get a refund.

somebodies jealous! happy8

Live, love, laugh.
Dani
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:50:12 PM

sprite wrote:

somebodies jealous! happy8

Penguin on a leash?!?! That is cruel and unusual!!cussing

pricklypear
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:59:01 PM

the only thing that bothers me is when i take out the time to send an original non-pervy message and get ignored yet they're quick to friend me for my naughties. i'd like to chat too, you know. i'm not just a penis. :/

another one is where they have it where only friends can send a message/chat. i don't just send friend requests out all willy nilly. the point of the messaging is to gauge if i see them as someone to friend.

but i also realize the reason for that last one is thanks to the pervs who spam anything with a vagina dick pics/perverted things/spam. just sucks is all.

other than that, everything's all good.
sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:59:16 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

Penguin on a leash?!?! That is cruel and unusual!!cussing

i think this is a job for.. THE MASKED PENGUIN WRANGLER! angel7

Live, love, laugh.
Dani
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 12:10:27 AM

sprite wrote:

i think this is a job for.. THE MASKED PENGUIN WRANGLER! angel7

Masked?

Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 6:14:07 AM

pricklypear wrote:
the only thing that bothers me is when i take out the time to send an original non-pervy message and get ignored yet they're quick to friend me for my naughties. i'd like to chat too, you know. i'm not just a penis. :/ .

If that bothers you so much, why don't you put the dick pics in a private gallery for friends? Seems like an easy solution.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:44:12 AM

The biggest thing that bugs me lately I guess is putting myself on AWAY especially when I am at work or just want to concentrate on reading a story. I cannot chat at work but I am able to read stories. But even on AWAY status there are still many folks who just ignore it and just bombard you with online messages.

SeaSiren
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:53:31 AM

So many fake profile/people... Why? Life is so pathetic you have to pretend? Making multiple profiles..get a life!....and it should be a crime to pretend to be a freakin Master!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:21:45 PM

HotBttmInBriefs wrote:
The biggest thing that bugs me lately I guess is putting myself on AWAY especially when I am at work or just want to concentrate on reading a story. I cannot chat at work but I am able to read stories. But even on AWAY status there are still many folks who just ignore it and just bombard you with online messages.

Pfft...if you weren't such a freaking stud, you wouldn't have that problem at all. Think about those less fortunate out here who never get any bothersome flirtatious come'ons from horny peeps wanting some of their time.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Milik_Redman
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:38:25 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Pfft...if you weren't such a freaking stud, you wouldn't have that problem at all. Think about those less fortunate out here who never get any bothersome flirtatious come'ons from horny peeps wanting some of their time.

Ah gee, that must be why I don't get poked all the time. Jeeze I suck at this
sprite
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:44:18 PM

HotBttmInBriefs wrote:

if you go to online status and check the WHILE I"M AWAY box - if youre away and anyone pokes you, it gives them an automatic message telling them you're away :)

Live, love, laugh.
principessa
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:50:14 PM

HotBttmInBriefs wrote:

You can change your status to invisible by going to your "online status" in your personal settings. Choose "Block all - invisible" from the drop down answering "Who can see you?".

You can read or answer PMs uninterrupted then.
HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:07:26 PM

Thanks Sprite and principessa. I am still learning all the things you can do around here.

I will try that at work from now on.

HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:10:40 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

From one freaking stud to another .......

The work ones are the only ones bothersome.....but I guess I really shouldn't be on there when I am at work but hey it gets boring at times.....but some of the chat is not good for when you have to get up and move around the office ..... reminds me of the high school years and being called to work a problem on the chalk board at the most inopportune times. LOL

Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 5:31:17 PM

Queen Sprite wrote:

notworthy thank you for the title and land. You're very welcome to visit any time. Virgins, unicorns and whatever you need are on tap.
sprite
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 6:51:34 PM

GingerKitty wrote:

notworthy thank you for the title and land. You're very welcome to visit any time. Virgins, unicorns and whatever you need are on tap.

ok, technically it IS a swamp, but... well, it's free! :)

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 7:47:59 PM

sprite wrote:

ok, technically it IS a swamp, but... well, it's free! :)

Swamps are a-okay with me. Means less miscreants to bother me, unless I want them to :)
curious3045
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2013 7:36:59 AM

keepiteasy wrote:
my peeve is friends who I have chatted with numerous times, all of a sudden ignore me . ok, I can take it if u do not want to talk at all. Just tell me..

Agree with you 100 percent. We are all supposed to be adults here, so if someone says something that may be a bit out of line, let the person know how it made you feel and move on........

Geeeezz, it is not Middle School People.... Nutbag

My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
MadMartigan
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2013 8:17:53 AM

Lushies that are funnier than me. angry7

Simply unacceptable. Sword Fight
CertifiedHeat
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:06:21 PM

Meeting someone and building a solid, personal, deep rapport with them, let your guard down, talk to them over a period of time where you exchange parts of your life with them in earnest trust, have them tell you they look forward to the next convo, and then they just drop all contact (like they said they wouldn't) out of nowhere, giving no reason or explanation whatsoever, randomly delete you without saying a word or explaining, and go about their day as if nothing happened. Lesson learned: when someone tells you they have piss poor confrontational skills, they are likely very adept at passive-aggressive behavior. Why fuck someone over you said you wouldn't when they didn't even do anything? Furthermore, why spend so much time telling someone about your life and getting to know about theirs when you are just going to execute a complete 180 and fuck' em over like you said you wouldn't? Logic, not even used once.

At least give them a goddamn reason as to why you decided to play a game with them and lead them on for over a month and then for a week straight. Explain to them why you wasted their valuable time when they could've been getting a good night of sleep instead of them wasting their time with somebody that was just leading them on for no apparent reason in the first place.

Fucking moronic and unnecessary.

Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
sugarbaby93
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:30:25 PM

CertifiedHeat wrote:
Meeting someone and building a solid, personal, deep rapport with them, let your guard down, talk to them over a period of time where you exchange parts of your life with them in earnest trust, have them tell you they look forward to the next convo, and then they just drop all contact (like they said they wouldn't) out of nowhere, giving no reason or explanation whatsoever, randomly delete you without saying a word or explaining, and go about their day as if nothing happened. Lesson learned: when someone tells you they have piss poor confrontational skills, they are likely very adept at passive-aggressive behavior. Why fuck someone over you said you wouldn't when they didn't even do anything? Furthermore, why spend so much time telling someone about your life and getting to know about theirs when you are just going to execute a complete 180 and fuck' em over like you said you wouldn't? Logic, not even used once.

At least give them a goddamn reason as to why you decided to play a game with them and lead them on for over a month and then for a week straight. Explain to them why you wasted their valuable time when they could've been getting a good night of sleep instead of them wasting their time with somebody that was just leading them on for no apparent reason in the first place.

Hi CHwave I feel your pain. Well remember my old account that I deleted, something similar happened which is what motivated me to delete it! Oh well! By the way, who would possibly do that to you anyway?! You are amazing, hun!bj love8
ajm45
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:27:43 AM

CertifiedHeat wrote:

Damn, that sounds terrible. Of course it would be amazing if people weren't liars and just playing a game with you to begin with! There's my pet peeve.

[And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.]
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:37:07 AM

people. drunken

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:07:55 AM

sprite wrote:
people. drunken

Agree.
CertifiedHeat
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:29:00 AM

sugarbaby93 wrote:

Hi CHwave I feel your pain. Well remember my old account that I deleted, something similar happened which is what motivated me to delete it! Oh well! By the way, who would possibly do that to you anyway?! You are amazing, hun!bj love8

Just a broad that decided to play a cruel game for no given reason. Y’know, oftentimes the people that complain the most about being duped by liars are guilty of being liars themselves, which reflects on her in this case. A damn shame, because I thought it was a damn good thing.

ajm45 wrote:

Damn, that sounds terrible. Of course it would be amazing if people weren't liars and just playing a game with you to begin with! There's my pet peeve.

It would be amazing, wouldn’t it? So reply to my messages in your inbox.

Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
AriOli101
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:20:53 AM

When people start a conversation with their ASL and then want you to tell them yours. I tend to say, "go read my profile, it's on there, idiot."

When they don't use grammar & spelling, ie, "how r u?"

When people clearly haven't read my profile before trying to talk to me (link to 1 or just wanting to cyber chat or whatever).

When people give you a 3 or less as a vote on a story and then don't explain it.

When people don't vote and/or comment on a story that they've read.

I have many. I try to comment and vote on every story, even if the comment is "that was great, I like ____ about it". It drives me bonkers. angry9

Make love not horcruxes! >^_^<

Check out my stories, you'd be surprised what I can do :)
JordanMan09
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:30:14 AM

people requesting to be my friend and when i go to accept it later it turns out i was too late and they deleted their account