Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What are you into? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:27:47 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
yourmisterdark wrote:


There was no judgement of the OP. There was a humorous comment and a personal preference stated. I am really tired of your personal insults and attacks when I do not insult you or mention you.

I repeat (and will continue to whenever you personally attack me for no reason):

Wow. Looks like we’ve got a troll trying to attack people on this site, derail meaningful dialog and control our conversation. I suggest that this forum doesn’t give them that power by ignoring their unproductive comments and continuing our discussion, or even take a moment to create a guideline for how we want to deal with trolls.


Lol, I got the joke. I'm OP btw. Like seriosuly it wasn't offensive, it was actually sarcastically funny.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:30:14 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
Wait... Why the hell is a bunch of guys arguing in the "Ask the Gals" section? Did you magically grow a vagina and thought you should give your opinion on something that doesn't really pertain to you? Or do you think you know better than us "Gals"? Cause seriously... It's really starting to get on my last fucking nerve.
Get the hell outta here. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Oh... and as for the question. I'm into... a bottle of Advil. Why? A wedding, sore muscles, a hangover, and some dude that was into gymnastic sex last night. I feel like I'm dying.


Lol thamk you for your comments, and I seriously hope you feel better.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:32:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,330
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
Magical_felix wrote:

That is not what you were telling me just now. In fact it's the complete opposite. Wait... Unless you're "trolling" now.


Of course I'm trolling... I do it very well.

And you damn well know I'm sick and tired of the same guys answering every bloody thread here in "Ask the Gals". As if our (Us Gals) opinion doesn't matter. Or they somehow know better than us. (If you guys did know better than us, why do y'all ask the same f*cking questions over and over?)

Jack, you make funny comments to rile people up. And you do it very well. I can't help it if some people are oversensitive and take what you say to heart.
I can tell what you're doing. Some people can't see it cause their head is lodged so far up their rectum.
And if anyone thinks what I've said pertains to them... So what? Are you offended by my version of truth? Am I supposed to care?

Letting someone get the better of you and raise your blood pressure on the internet is frankly just sad.

(How's your blood pressure Jack? evil4 )

Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:33:51 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,196
Location: California
kiera wrote:


Felix, I am not going to reply to you again, but u failed to mention that u posted a screaming child back to me


Yes, because you were acting like a screaming child. It was funny. It was a picture of a girl tantruming and cutting her hair off. It was so funny!

kiera wrote:


must you quote everyone and upset them??? do you have nothing better to do


Well yeah I do but I need to take a break from that sometimes and play along with you Kiera. It's fun.

kiera wrote:


u spoil the forums u really do, do you even know how often I avoid posting and others I might add if you have posted in it before us.....just sayin



Well good, your posts are lame and boring. I see it as doing Lush a favor if it means less of your posts. Although I have a feeling you wouldn't have posted in this thread if I hadn't posted in it first. Ironic... Just saying.



jollylolly
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:39:57 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/24/2012
Posts: 578
Location: Texas, United States
Jack_42 wrote:
Maybe it's a generation thing but I am never comfortable with the word shit used in a positive sense - must be the image it conjures up as I don't really care about any other earthy expressions and am as I say not unhappy with it as a negative expression - but if I was accidentally standing on someones item of clothing and they said ''you're standing on my shit man'' I'd be totally confused wondering if I'd stumbled across someone with strange habits.


laughing9 I probably wouldn't use the word shit when I was talking about my sexual proclivities either.
LadyX
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:44:27 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,813
I did bondage once. Or I should say, I applied it to somebody else, along with the guy that the State of Texas insists on referring to as my "accomplice". I don't know if the other guy enjoys the bondage. He sure didn't at the time, that's for sure. But I did make out with a couple thou$$, so that was cool.
sprite
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:45:46 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,230
Location: My Tower, United States
Magical_felix wrote:


Well good, your posts are lame and boring. I see it as doing Lush a favor if it means less of your posts. Although I have a feeling you wouldn't have posted in this thread if I hadn't posted in it first. Ironic... Just saying.


Children’s Fairyland, sadly, is off limits to adults unless accompanied by a child, something I have often thought was an industry waiting to happen; rent a child. For a small fee you could borrow a child long enough to get through the front gates and enjoy the cornucopia of fairy tale hovels and creatures while sneaking off the beaten path to get high, something I’ve always jokingly considered but have never actually done.

Live, love, laugh.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 12:32:44 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,826
Location: United States
TheDevilsWeakness wrote:


Of course I'm trolling... I do it very well.

And you damn well know I'm sick and tired of the same guys answering every bloody thread here in "Ask the Gals". As if our (Us Gals) opinion doesn't matter. Or they somehow know better than us. (If you guys did know better than us, why do y'all ask the same f*cking questions over and over?)

Jack, you make funny comments to rile people up. And you do it very well. I can't help it if some people are oversensitive and take what you say to heart.
I can tell what you're doing. Some people can't see it cause their head is lodged so far up their rectum.
And if anyone thinks what I've said pertains to them... So what? Are you offended by my version of truth? Am I supposed to care?

Letting someone get the better of you and raise your blood pressure on the internet is frankly just sad.

(How's your blood pressure Jack? evil4 )


You say that now. Just wait until you get my outraged PM that makes no sense and goes on for paragraphs! I'll probably even CAPS LOCK you in it, Young Lady!Sword Fight


Right now, I'm into being a celibate slut. Embarassed That's sort of like the slutty virgins of Lush, but I've had sex...in the long distant past.

(bondage light, anal, mutual masturbation, oral, spankings, toys, etc.)



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



Guest
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 10:22:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 12:21:54 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
Wait... Why the hell is a bunch of guys arguing in the "Ask the Gals" section? Did you magically grow a vagina and thought you should give your opinion on something that doesn't really pertain to you? Or do you think you know better than us "Gals"? Cause seriously... It's really starting to get on my last fucking nerve.
Get the hell outta here. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Oh... and as for the question. I'm into... a bottle of Advil. Why? A wedding, sore muscles, a hangover, and some dude that was into gymnastic sex last night. I feel like I'm dying.


Im not trying to disrespect anyone with my statement, but somebody should really make up their minds about whether girls should be posting on Ask the Guys or Guys should be posting on Ask the Gals.
One minute it seems it's ok, then someone comes along and says it's not ok. Which is it?
AngelHeart01
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 1:10:50 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,172
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
I'm into NOT being referred to as a "gal".
I'm into laughing, and this has made me come close.
AriOli101
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 2:33:06 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/3/2013
Posts: 336
Location: United Kingdom
Sorry about this, but the bitching going on a few posts up sounds like being back in the middle school playground.

Anyway, I'm into pretty much everything... except choking and rimming. I mean, I wouldn't mind it done, but doing it is still icky to my mind. Maybe I'll learn. Embarassed

Make love not horcruxes! >^_^<

Check out my stories, you'd be surprised what I can do :)
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 3:03:44 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
AngelHeart01 wrote:
I'm into NOT being referred to as a "gal".
I'm into laughing, and this has made me come close.



Being called a 'gal' has made you come close to laughing or was it something else on the thread?
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 7:39:13 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
I'm into BDSM..... so Bondage, Spanking, Domination....
LadyX
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:58:15 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,813
trinket wrote:


Im not trying to disrespect anyone with my statement, but somebody should really make up their minds about whether girls should be posting on Ask the Guys or Guys should be posting on Ask the Gals.
One minute it seems it's ok, then someone comes along and says it's not ok. Which is it?


It's okay. Occasionally people get frustrated by it, but they have the option to let off a little steam about it, and life goes on. As unsolved issues go around here, that one belongs way down the list.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 9:11:28 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
LadyX wrote:


It's okay. Occasionally people get frustrated by it, but they have the option to let off a little steam about it, and life goes on. As unsolved issues go around here, that one belongs way down the list.


Thank you and that's a good thing because I am always telling guys who ask, that it's ok to post on this forum lol.
Thatgurl
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:04:16 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/25/2013
Posts: 61
Location: USA, United States
A little of everythingEmbarassed
AngelHeart01
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:08:59 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,172
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
trinket wrote:



Being called a 'gal' has made you come close to laughing or was it something else on the thread?


Being called a "gal" doesn't make me laugh. d'oh!

The exchanges above, is what I was referring to. It's somewhat of an attraction ... Keeps me coming back, where normally I may not.
VanGogh
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:24:00 AM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 3,388
Location: Vancouver, Canada
trinket wrote:
Im not trying to disrespect anyone with my statement, but somebody should really make up their minds about whether girls should be posting on Ask the Guys or Guys should be posting on Ask the Gals.
One minute it seems it's ok, then someone comes along and says it's not ok. Which is it?


I would think it would be a shame to segregate the two forums completely .... both genders can have quality input regardless of which forum thread.

I am into fun ... laughter ... fuck the serious bullshit ... if you want that, there are other forum threads here you can be a serious Sam in.

This forum has been pretty funny .... Felix ... you a funny man. Just saying ...

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:27:03 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
AngelHeart01 wrote:


Being called a "gal" doesn't make me laugh. d'oh!

The exchanges above, is what I was referring to. It's somewhat of an attraction ... Keeps me coming back, where normally I may not.


Okay thanks. That has made things a lot clearer confused5
Nikki703
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:40:04 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 13,781
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
LovelyVampire wrote:
I'm into Bondage and shit like that, how about you?


You mean what do I like and believe?

Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

So There!! HAHA
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:44:07 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
Nikki703 wrote:


You mean what do I like and believe?

Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

So There!! HAHA



Are you sure LHO acted alone? Just asking geek
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:46:37 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,196
Location: California
trinket wrote:


Okay thanks. That has made things a lot clearer confused5


She was just posting her opinion, not directed at you (the same thing you accuse me of) then you quoted her and and are sarcastically rolling your eyes at what she said in an attempt to make her look bad for some reason. It was clear what she said. She thinks the thread is funny.

Please do not attempt to bully her.



sprite
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:54:39 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,230
Location: My Tower, United States
Magical_felix wrote:


She was just posting her opinion, not directed at you (the same thing you accuse me of) then you quoted her and and are sarcastically rolling your eyes at what she said in an attempt to make her look bad for some reason. It was clear what she said. She thinks the thread is funny.

Please do not attempt to bully her.


we don't welcome opinions here. unless they are mine. thank you, that is all.

Live, love, laugh.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:55:29 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
Magical_felix wrote:


She was just posting her opinion than you quoted her and and are sarcastically rolling your eyes at what she said in an attempt to make her look bad for some reason. It was clear what she said. She thinks the thread is funny.

Please do not attempt to bully her.



You're not serious are you? YOU telling ME not to bully someone? Oh sorry, was that you being funny? Not that it's any of your business, I was not trying to bully anyone. That isn't a 'rolleyes' emote, it is a 'confused' emote. It might be clear to you, it wasn't clear to me. Do NOT accuse me of trying to bully someone when I am not, and I wasn't directing any of my posts to you.

I was quoted in Angelheart's post so it WAS directed at me. I have NO reason to attempt to make her look bad.
Liz
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:01:38 AM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress
Moderator

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 5,614
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
I like some light bondage and spanking.
This is a fairly recent thing for me but it is seriously good fun :)

Note: Please do not turn this into another 'thread to be avoided'. It would be nice to keep it on topic for the OP.
Thank you.


sprite
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:01:39 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,230
Location: My Tower, United States


Live, love, laugh.
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:05:38 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,196
Location: California
trinket wrote:



You're not serious are you? YOU telling ME not to bully someone? Oh sorry, was that you being funny? Not that it's any of your business, I was not trying to bully anyone. That isn't a 'rolleyes' emote, it is a 'confused' emote. It might be clear to you, it wasn't clear to me. Do NOT accuse me of trying to bully someone when I am not, and I wasn't directing any of my posts to you.

I was quoted in Angelheart's post so it WAS directed at me. I have NO reason to make her look bad.


Um no, she posted something not directed at anyone where she was saying the thread was funny.

It was clear what she meant. She said some of the exchanges above, which ones do you think she meant? It's obvious which ones. The funny ones. You asked her to elaborate and she clearly said that the funny threads on Lush is what gets her to come back and not forget about this place. You didn't like that of course and you replied with sarcasm in an attempt to discredit her. She is a very popular member - one of the most popular - so her opinion should be noted. Instead you replied in an attempt to make her look bad. That is a form of bullying as well. If you don't like it done to you, then don't do it yourself.





Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:11:03 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 659,414
Magical_felix wrote:


Um no, she posted something not directed at anyone where she was saying the thread was funny.

It was clear what she meant. She said some of the exchanges above, which ones do you think she meant? It's obvious which ones. The funny ones. You asked her to elaborate and she clearly said that the funny threads on Lush is what gets her to come back and not forget about this place. You didn't like that of course and you replied with sarcasm in an attempt to discredit her. She is a very popular member -one of the most popular- so her opinion should be noted. Instead you replied in an attempt to make her look bad. That is a form of bullying as well. If you don't like it done to you, then don't do it yourself.



Ok, I'll repeat, It was not clear to me what was said in Angelheart's post. Who has the problem with what I said, you or Angelheart because I haven't heard anything from angelheart. I did not reply with sarcasm and I did not try to intimidate anyone or make them look bad. I didn't even call anyone any names! So I am asking you again, to please mind your own business, my post was not directed at you.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:13:26 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,230
Location: My Tower, United States
Liz wrote:


Note: Please do not turn this into another 'thread to be avoided'. It would be nice to keep it on topic for the OP.
Thank you.


too late. fart

Live, love, laugh.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.