Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How many of you hide just how slutty you really are from your husband..? Options · View
doctorlove
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:58:59 AM

Just wondering if you ever really open up just how slutty and how much you love cock or the idea of being with women turns you on...
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 3:08:40 AM

I don't have a husband but if I did, he'd have to know!
1nympholes
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 5:07:02 PM

I have been married to the same man for a lot of years now. Why should I try to hide just how "Slutty" I am if I could?

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
VirginalViet
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 4:30:15 AM

Well my mom says most men cannot accept how sexual a woman really is and that she has her own fantasy world and desires. She says most men just can't handle it since they're too insecure. I think from what I know of my gf's most women do "hide" quite a bit from their bf's or husbands. If they knew that we were lusting over other men's cocks and had dreams about other guys it would make them too insecure. Men (most men anyways) like to feel they are the center of attention from my experience.
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:21:25 PM

NO, My husband loves my slutty behaviour, it turns him on, especially when I come home from a date with a new guy.

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Metilda
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 10:40:25 PM

Define slutty. Hehe.

My husband knows I have a rampant sex drive, he doesn't know how active I am. Aside that, we have a pretty active and adventerous sex life. I think he'd be bothered knowing that after a long sex session, I might still masturbate.

Or that I masturbate at night when he's asleep, sometimes.

And my thoughts I have during sex? The dark, twisted fantasies I entertain to get off during sex. Only one person knows about that shit.

But is it a problem? No - not for me, anyway
sweetaz
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 1:34:44 AM

its one of my many attractions coffee
doctorlove
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:47:52 AM

VirginalViet wrote:
Well my mom says most men cannot accept how sexual a woman really is and that she has her own fantasy world and desires. She says most men just can't handle it since they're too insecure. I think from what I know of my gf's most women do "hide" quite a bit from their bf's or husbands. If they knew that we were lusting over other men's cocks and had dreams about other guys it would make them too insecure. Men (most men anyways) like to feel they are the center of attention from my experience.

We know just how much you love cock and you know how much we love pussy, so why not talk about it? It's almost as if people think it's taboo to do so.
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 5:06:34 PM

How am I supposed to get what I want/need If I don't tell him??? I can only imagine someone who isn't open about their sexual desires are experiencing an unfulfilling sex life....dontknow
Metilda
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 2:50:04 PM

Jessica_Heart wrote:
How am I supposed to get what I want/need If I don't tell him??? I can only imagine someone who isn't open about their sexual desires are experiencing an unfulfilling sex life....dontknow

My sex life doesn't need him 24/7 to be fulfilled. I don't feel I'm missing anything. There's fun in masturbation for me - and I get something out of it . . And there's a lot in sex for me - I get something out of it.

I've been sexually active for 80% of my life and being married doesn't alter that for me. It just added to it.

I like my secrets, my privacy, and my inner thoughts. I think the fact that its private is crucial to me. I honestly think I don't want him or anyone 100% inside my head.
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 5:14:51 PM

Metilda wrote:

My sex life doesn't need him 24/7 to be fulfilled. I don't feel I'm missing anything. There's fun in masturbation for me - and I get something out of it . . And there's a lot in sex for me - I get something out of it.

I've been sexually active for 80% of my life and being married doesn't alter that for me. It just added to it.

I like my secrets, my privacy, and my inner thoughts. I think the fact that its private is crucial to me. I honestly think I don't want him or anyone 100% inside my head.

Wow you read into that way too much!!! I don't know where the 24/7 thing came from. I probably masturbate more than anyone I know and of course there are thing he doesn't know, nobody knows everything about anyone except themselves...
All I said is basically if you want to have a fulfilling sex life you need to be open with your spouse about your wants and needs(I don't see how the statement can even be partially wrong)... but thank you for your attempt at reading between the lines.
Metilda
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 5:21:59 PM

Jessica_Heart wrote:

Wow you read into that way too much!!! I don't know where the 24/7 thing came from. I probably masturbate more than anyone I know and of course there are thing he doesn't know, nobody knows everything about anyone except themselves...
All I said is basically if you want to have a fulfilling sex life you need to be open with your spouse about your wants and needs(I don't see how the statement can even be partially wrong)... but thank you for your attempt at reading between the lines.

Sorry. I didn't mean to sound confrontational. I thought you brought up a good point and just put in my two bits. :)

Cheers.
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:00:04 PM

I'm not married. So i don't need to hide it.
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:49:50 PM

Metilda wrote:

Sorry. I didn't mean to sound confrontational. I thought you brought up a good point and just put in my two bits. :)

Cheers.

Pretty sure I'm in attack mode this week, I shouldn't even be fraternizing on the internet....I sincerely apologize. hiding
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 1:07:26 AM

Not married, but my ex-partner and I did a lot of sexual things. No I didn't hide how slutty I was.
Regello77
Posted: Saturday, August 3, 2013 10:44:32 PM

I used to know a lady who hid her slutty side from her husband for many years . She was the daughter of a notable artist , had modelled nude for him from an early age .
When an adult student in London , she continued to model nude for several artists . She met her husband to be at that time , who as yet had no sexual experience , she tried to appear the innocent virgin .
Unfortunately she never showed him any of her sexy tricks , lest he realised she was a lot more sexually experienced . At a time when their children wre just grown up , her husband was approached by a really horny woman , with whom he had an affair .
Sadly they got divorced ; she regretted hiding her sexual experience all those years .