Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Can women enjoy anal more than men Options · View
jerseylynn
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 2:20:58 PM

I've had some of the best orgasms from being fucked in the pussy and a finger in my ass...gawd the intensity has increased and caused some of my partners an even better orgasm from feeling me shudder around them...

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 3:55:45 PM

hello1

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
blondemilf
Posted: Friday, January 08, 2010 8:26:21 PM

t1517 I do like anal . i have to do Dp with a vibe or have some kind of stimulation with my clit. I have had some really good orgasm that way. But I still like a good pounding in my pussy better
Cotton_Candy_Kisses
Posted: Saturday, January 09, 2010 6:23:24 AM

I used to be quite obsessed with anal. I loved to the point of only wanting that instead of anything else. My orgasms were mind blowing.... Unfortunately, I ended up with someone who wasn't totally into it, and now I hardly do it. And, I miss it...
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 5:04:28 PM

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, ANAL THAT IS!!, if you must know. In combination with Oral there is nothing to compare.

I do not need it that way every time, but I do like frequent trips down this avenue. More than the guys how could I ever know that.
DamonX
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 9:16:27 PM

I have found that when a woman learns to have a good orgasm during anal, she definately likes it more than men. I love it, but I think its more from the mental stimulation than the physical.
ItsRayn
Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010 8:26:47 PM

WHR43 wrote:
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, ANAL THAT IS!!, if you must know. In combination with Oral there is nothing to compare.

I do not need it that way every time, but I do like frequent trips down this avenue. More than the guys how could I ever know that.

That's just what i was thinking, HONEST!!!

Quote:
Its Rayn
Maous
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:46:08 PM

WHR43 wrote:

Hah, that's the spirit! I wish more women were so outspoken in what they want like that.
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 6:51:15 PM

I love and really enjoy anal its like a drug it can get very addictive..I also have mind blowing O's..bootyshake