Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Virgins Options · View
awriter
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:54:51 AM

Have any of the females in here had any experience with virgins? What was it like--awkard? exciting? Were you the teacher showing the newbie the ropes? Were you surprised by his/her performance? Did you know he was a virgin?

I know a lot of times it's the other way around where the guy may be a veteran and the girl may be new, but I'm interested in hearing the flip side of the story.
Bunny12
Posted: Sunday, September 6, 2009 9:18:08 PM

Had a sweet virgin guy once. I was 22 he was 20 and a little rural farm boy who had just signed up for the army and was to ship off to boot camp in 3 months. I spent 3 months having tons of great sex with him I'm sure some lady out there owes me a big thank you for his training! Virgins are so sweet and willing - love them!

No one else have the privilege of having the first sex with a guy?

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
diversified
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 10:33:34 PM

i haven't had sex with a virgin yet ... but currently have one getting off on me ... he loves it when i talk dirty and act a little whorish for him but he han't gotten me fully yet

we wants it but will wait for it ... and i will make him for a little longer

he has told me he has fantasies about taking me from behind and go out like a couple of animals but he is still a virgin so i told him to starts off slow ... for now ;P

then we can get more into in more often

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
verity
Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 2:52:28 AM

I knew he was a virgin, but was pretty impressed non the less ... seemed to know what to do with it ...

Keen is a word I like ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

tedanish
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 6:51:41 PM

I once had an affair with a woman of 32 that told me she was a virgin. The truth was revealed the first time we fucked. She told me she had never had an orgasm. The last time we fucked she sat on my lap in the front seat of her car and I shot my wad. Then she wanted to go into the back seat and fuck some more because she had not cum yet. She also told me she never lied.