Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Love Test Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 5:21:34 PM

What would you do in the name of love?

http://www.queendom.com/jff_access/the_love_test.htm
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 5:22:23 PM

Your score is: 55

What does your score mean?

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships. Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'!
techgoddess
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:19:00 PM

Your score is 80

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates. While this giving nature certainly nurtures healthy relationships, it could also backfire if taken to an extreme. In fact, this high score could mean that you go too far on occasion, compromising your own well being to make your loved one happy. Does your partner give as much as you do in the relationship? There needs to be both give and take to make a relationship work, so learn to put yourself first from time to time.

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
Pixie
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:54:12 AM

I scored a 40, with the same response as Roccos.......I guess that makes me selfish??

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:02:13 AM

Wow 50 for me. Talk about the middle of the road! LOL!
Batman
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 9:16:20 AM

Your score is: 100

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates. While this giving nature certainly nurtures healthy relationships, it could also backfire if taken to an extreme. In fact, this high score could mean that you go too far on occasion, compromising your own well being to make your loved one happy. Does your partner give as much as you do in the relationship? There needs to be both give and take to make a relationship work, so learn to put yourself first from time to time.

Would you act out a fantasy that disgusted you, just because it turned your lover on completely?
Is the only question I have a problem with - How Disquesting is it?

Bat
techgoddess
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:18:06 PM

See that was my problem...I was able to conjure up some pretty disgusting scenes in my head that I just couldn't fathom....

~~Tech
techgoddess
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:18:06 PM

See that was my problem...I was able to conjure up some pretty disgusting scenes in my head that I just couldn't fathom....

~~Tech
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 4:37:06 PM

You hiccupped.
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:36:15 PM

You're not selfish, Pixie.
Quote:
When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own.

I know you're bighearted, too.
techgoddess
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:41:09 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
You hiccupped.

Odd...wonder how that happened? Guess I must have really wanted to make my point...lol.

~~Tech
Pixie
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:50:25 PM

Thanks Rocco, your too sweet!

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:31:15 PM

How in love are you?

Your score is: 90

MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:36:47 PM

Your score is: 60

Your
score

Average
score

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
1lush
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 8:44:17 AM

I received a 65.
gdtm07
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 7:59:47 PM

Damn I scored 85, may be not completely accurate though.
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 9:18:40 PM

Ha....30.

Love doesn't appear to make your world go 'round. When it comes to romance, you're generally not willing to make sacrifices or put your partner's needs ahead of your own. In fact, you seem to be a tad on the selfish side. You've got a take-me-as-I-am attitude.
kylie_kained
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 9:43:19 PM

I also had an 85 score.

Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 9:45:53 PM

well not always we r going to plz our gf /bf the test was made how much we r willing to give not in the impotance of having some balance , yes we have to do sacirfices to make things work but sometimes we have to do the right thing no matter if our significan other thinks its wrong , to me we have to do it for then and also think of us when we have toto a tough decisión
DutchMike88
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 9:54:02 PM

I scored 65 for whatever its worth. Don't think this "test" shows anything and these statistics don't help anyone..
Expected more..
scarletblue
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 6:33:04 PM

Your score is: 45

Your
score

Average
score

While you wouldn't do it all for love, you would do a heck of a lot! You're generous but have certain limits on how far you'd go in the name of love, which is a pretty healthy approach. Sure, you need to give love to get love, but give too much and you can turn into a human doormat. You are able to put your foot down and think of yourself from time to time while still making the effort to show your loved one that you care. You're generally loyal and bighearted and you expect the same from your partner. It's a delicate balance, but it's essential to building strong, mutually-respectful relationships. Keep it up and you should be on your way to some good lovin'!

mr_canuck
Posted: Sunday, September 1, 2013 1:13:46 AM

Your score is: 45
simplyjohn
Posted: Sunday, September 1, 2013 4:05:13 AM

omg I scored 95 .. I must be a right pushover lol.
Musigal
Posted: Sunday, September 1, 2013 4:16:31 AM

I scored 65:)
Jovione
Posted: Sunday, September 1, 2013 9:44:13 PM

How in love are you?

Your score is: 75

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates.

Supple72
Posted: Sunday, September 1, 2013 9:56:34 PM

55-

That's healthy but I freely admit I tend to give a lot and like to be generous. I chose Supple because in the bedroom I enjoy being submissive and pleasing. I like to tease and laugh and genuinely enjoy bringing my lover as much pleasure as possible. However, outside the bedroom I am successful, intelligent and independent. Whomever, I am with needs to be able to love, appreciate and enjoy both aspects of my personality.

sup·ple:
1. bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible: a supple bough.

2. characterized by ease in bending; limber; lithe: supple movements.

3. characterized by ease, responsiveness, and adaptability in mental action.

4. compliant or yielding.

5. obsequious; servile.

Big Hugs

Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 4:43:14 PM

Your score is: 65

angel7
AmericanBeauty
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2013 10:01:16 PM

Your score is: 90

Your
score

Average
score

You would climb any mountain, cross any sea... for the one that you adore! Your answers showed that when you are in love, you are truly, deeply and whole-heartedly committed to making your partner's world a better place. When necessary, you make personal sacrifices and even put their needs ahead of your own. You are loyal and dedicated, traits that your partner surely appreciates. While this giving nature certainly nurtures healthy relationships, it could also backfire if taken to an extreme. In fact, this high score could mean that you go too far on occasion, compromising your own well being to make your loved one happy. Does your partner give as much as you do in the relationship? There needs to be both give and take to make a relationship work, so learn to put yourself first from time to time

Robz17
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:28:37 AM

Your score is: 65

rach_
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 12:10:40 PM

scored a 65 and im happy with that