Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Pussy Eating Options · View
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 11:53:27 AM

Could eat pussy for hours, mmmmmmm
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 6:13:56 PM

I love to give her pleasure, and many (most?) women like it...so. yes!
danran
Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 1:36:39 PM

Going down on a lady is my favourite pastime. I never get complaints as it is always the way to ensure a lady cums first and second and third and more if she wants even if i have filled her with cum i will still go down on her again.
Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 1:56:22 PM

Heck no, Dude is crazy... Its awesome
Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 6:26:12 PM

675-lick 675-lick 675-lick 675-lick 675-lick 675-lick 675-lick

I am a confirmed pussy licker :)
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 1:06:06 AM

its not a turn-off ... but its a turn-on .... making ur woman gush in pleasure is definitely a good job :) making her smile and moan with pleasure is one of the beautiful things u could see in this world!!!
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 3:58:18 PM

[quote=PersonalAssistant... is going down on your lady a turn off? (I'm kinda shocked at that one) Or is it something you warm up to over experience?[/quote]

Not a turn off at all. I've always liked the taste, feel and image of my face buried in a wet pussy. Most of the women I've done it to have appreciated it, too. I especially liked the one with a large clitoris that I could lick and suck on.
andybbwlover
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 4:33:39 PM

It is a turn on as I love licking a women's pussy out until she cums
MadMartigan
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 4:36:28 PM

No.

I like the eroticism and power associated with being able to get a woman off orally.

And it's only fair to give if you get.

I had a college roommate who'd only do it reluctantly and actually hates it.

Not sure why....

It shouldn't taste bad if the lady keeps herself healthy, clean, and eats right.
Dirty_D
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:03:26 PM

MadMartigan wrote:
No.

I like the eroticism and power associated with being able to get a woman off orally.

And it's only fair to give if you get.

I had a college roommate who'd only dude it reluctantly and actually hates it.

Not sure why....

It shouldn't taste bad if the lady keeps herself healthy, clean, and eats right.

I think I dated him. My ex hated it, said it was because of an ex girlfirend. He also said, "I know what I like and I don't really want to do anything else." He really enjoyed recieved oral though. regularly, as in every time.

we no longer see each other.evil4

Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:15:04 PM

naughtynurse wrote:

I think I dated him. My ex hated it, said it was because of an ex girlfirend. He also said, "I know what I like and I don't really want to do anything else." He really enjoyed recieved oral though. regularly, as in every time.

we no longer see each other.evil4

His loss, I personally love it - looking up from between her legs to see the pleasure on her face as I suck/nibble on her clit is a huge turn on for me
Banes1
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:18:21 PM

I truly enjoy going down on a woman. Could do it all day and night.

Check out my forum post to find out more about some of my stories, including announcements of newly posted ones.

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst44699_Promoting-my-first-two-RR's-and-more.aspx

emersonbosworth
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 8:16:41 PM

sugar sweet when a woman comes, love the taste and the pleasure she gets when I do it.
Gators32607
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:54:41 AM

Going down on a girl is fantastic and gets me off as well. It is beyond pleasurable for her and her juices are flowing.
collegeboy
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:52:16 PM

Eating a girl out turns me on so much. All five senses are engaged. It usually makes me rock hard
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:35:09 PM

Nothing like a hot wet pussy to lick and eat
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:20:09 PM

Warm up to it? No, I fucking love it! Of course I like it a bit well groomed ha ha.
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 2:43:05 PM

I like eating clean shaven ones. It has to be relished. Before eating I loveto nuzzle it followed by small jabs and finally big licks.
Bluez52
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 4:56:18 PM

love to orally pleasure my lady friends. I can't imagine a guy who wouldn't.
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:46:13 PM

There is nothing better then pleasuring my lover by eating her pussy !!!
birdriderxx
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:51:49 PM

I love orally pleasuring pussy. I love the feel of it on my mouth and the taste on my tongue
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 1:04:30 AM

I love eating pussy. When a woman cums in my mouth and her juices fill me up it is a turn on. Taking the clit and licking it and feeling it get hard, there is nothing better. I really love women that can squirt when they have an orgasm. WOWOW!!!
DutchMike88
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:50:08 AM

There is not much that is more satisfying then to look at a girls face while feasting on her clit, pussy(and ass for that matter) until she orgasms and beyond!
The guys who aren't into this.. you should try to pay some more attention to her reactions.. before you know it you've made her the luckiest girl in the world. If you're selfish; that has some benefits too ;)
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:30:37 AM

I'm not really an acquired-taste kind of a girl. I've liked coffee, (good) beer, pussy and dick from the first time I ever put them in my mouth.
inthemix
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:41:02 AM

Once it passes the sniff test you have it licked.
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:17:09 AM

flhtjim wrote:
I truly love eating her BALD pussy ! I, not unlike many of the other post here can spend days eating and would still not get my fill. I love it when she begens to climax and SQUIRTS in my mouth, I drink it and keep looking for more. I have and will continue to eat her pussy after we have made love and it is full of cum. We taste sooooo good together. I love eating her ass, that drives her wild. snorting

OHHH! I love this guy. Can I keep him? :)

Guys, I love getting my pussy eaten at least for my first orgasm or more. I LOVE getting my ass licked too. I also love having a finger gently rubbing rubbing circles around on my sphincter while I'm getting eaten. When I'm about half way there, I like the finger pushed deep inside my rectum and fucking in and out of me to push me over the edge. Once I cum that way, which won't take long if you do it right, I want to get fucked. It doesn't matter which hole. I just want to feel a cock inside me and I need to feel it fucking me. Sometimes I can cum from getting fucked and sometimes not but, in either case it will feel so delicious to have you sliding your cock in and out of my body no matter what hole you choose. After you have cum it is so completely hot to have you lick me again, with your cum up inside me and bring me to one or more orgasms. I would love you to kiss me deeply with your cum and my cum on your tongue.
nigelsnaughty
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 8:54:47 AM

Love eating pussy, no sex session is complete without tasting her fresh pussy juice especially if she sqirts, yummy x
Ardentmale
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:10:00 AM

PersonalAssistant wrote:
*knock me down with a feather!*

I have had some ongong chatting with a youngish dominating-confident-type guy - who is all over the fucking a pussy/ass hard (bdsm/forceful style) ... not to mention the get-down-on-your-knees-and-let-me-blow scenarios.

When I asked him about the reverse, going down on a pussy until the lady cums on your tongue ... his response was "You're going to have to REALLY get me going to do that"

So, my question is this to you guys .... is going down on your lady a turn off? (I'm kinda shocked at that one) Or is it something you warm up to over experience?

Eternally grateful for your input!

PA
xo

Sounds like a young man who is all about himself!... I think any man worth his salt (wonder where that saying came from... anywho) is about giving just as much if not more than he gives... Of course there are some men who just dont like it and others (like me) who could lose days at a time trying to make a woman cum over and over and over... So for me, the ability to share years of oral pleasuring experience and providing amazing orgasms to women... It is a huge turn on

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
1nfinitesexuallity
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 7:24:32 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:
*knock me down with a feather!*

I have had some ongong chatting with a youngish dominating-confident-type guy - who is all over the fucking a pussy/ass hard (bdsm/forceful style) ... not to mention the get-down-on-your-knees-and-let-me-blow scenarios.

When I asked him about the reverse, going down on a pussy until the lady cums on your tongue ... his response was "You're going to have to REALLY get me going to do that"

So, my question is this to you guys .... is going down on your lady a turn off? (I'm kinda shocked at that one) Or is it something you warm up to over experience?

Eternally grateful for your input!

PA
xo

I love going down on my partner, I mean why not if she makes me feel good then why should I not do the same for her ?
Hooraah69
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 10:44:16 AM

Call me Captain Pussy because I want to always go down there. Love the taste, the feelings it gives a woman. Just love to eat pussy. I think I can breathe through my ears. :)

Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!