Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

what to do Options · View
subslut36
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 3:07:13 PM

Hello there
sprite
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 3:11:03 PM

i should warn you, btw, that you're going to get a wide variety of suggestions here, some silly, some less than savory - i'd seriously suggest you both think this through before committing to it. :)

Live, love, laugh.
SereneProdigy
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 3:19:29 PM

Okay, so I have the privilege to be the first to state my command. Here it goes :

- DO NOT obey any of the commands that will be posted here except for this one.

Have a nice day. angel7
Mazza
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 4:25:39 PM

What exactly did you do to merit such treatment?
Jonathans_Fantasies
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:27:22 AM

Let Me see if I understand this thread correctly. Your Master has sent you here to get ideas of things to have you do? That can be a dangerous thing. I do hope your Master has enough sense to filter out a lot of the ideas here and is not looking for LITERAL things to make you do.

There are so many factors to consider when a Master gives a sub a command. Most of these are taken care of by talking to each other and finding out limits, fantasies, and likes/dislikes. Since no one here on Lush has really found these out, we would be giving you a laundry list of things to do many of which are beyond your limits more than likely.

I would suggest that you tread very lightly with this thread and that any suggestions you get here be taken with a grain of salt. Discuss with your Master anything that is given you to do here and feel free to discard suggestions that are too extreme. Remember, this relationship is between you and your Master. make sure you two both enjoy it and don't let anyone from the outside pressure you into something you won't enjoy.

My My 2 cents

Banner below is a clickable link!
subslut36
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:32:29 AM

Thank you we both enjoy this very much it is 100% consensual. Actually I am the one that seemed him out not the other way around. We are both aware that if anyone posts anything outside of the hard rules we have agreed upon we will not do it obviously. For anyone to question that my master does not have enough common sense to do this is insulting him and therefore me. Now I will post our basic rules and then maybe people will post as we requested....

Hard rules: no feces, urine, no foot fetish stuff and no public stuff unless its discrete to avoid actual trouble.
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:34:59 AM

.... coffee
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:31:23 AM

subslut36 wrote:
Thank you we both enjoy this very much it is 100% consensual. Actually I am the one that seemed him out not the other way around. We are both aware that if anyone posts anything outside of the hard rules we have agreed upon we will not do it obviously. For anyone to question that my master does not have enough common sense to do this is insulting him and therefore me. Now I will post our basic rules and then maybe people will post as we requested....

Hard rules: no feces, urine, no foot fetish stuff and no public stuff unless its discrete to avoid actual trouble.

Unless you post everything your Master (with a capital 'M') has enough common sense to do then how can anyone here know? You have posted an extremely broad question and if you don't like the answers given, perhaps you shouldn't take them on board.

In case you didn't notice, people here take time out of their lives to post answers to your questions. It really is a nice thing they are doing for you, you know?

adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:42:16 AM

To do,
is to do it with feelings...
and words.
Anyone can to do,
but can you do it too.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:05:31 PM

subslut36 wrote:
. For anyone to question that my master does not have enough common sense to do this is insulting him and therefore me.

or, maybe, we were just being good samaritans and trying to look out for someone we know nothing about, who might be naive, who might not know what she's getting into. so yeah, excuse us for trying to do the right thing. yeah, just assume the intention was to insult you and whoever your master is.

Live, love, laugh.
dpw
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:37:26 AM

Suggest you find another master who knows how to dominate without asking for ideas