Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : Do you like men wearing panties?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes - All the time 5 11 %
Yes - Some of the time 8 19 %
Yes - Thongs only though 0 0 %
No - Never thought about it 5 11 %
NEVER 24 57 %

Men Wearing Panties??? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:54:48 PM

Just getting the female thoughts on if they like men in panties or not. Please discuss why you do if you do. Why you don't if you don't and any stories that may be associated with men in panties.

Thanks!
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 4:24:33 PM

joey442 wrote:
Just getting the female thoughts on if they like men in panties or not. Please discuss why you do if you do. Why you don't if you don't and any stories that may be associated with men in panties.

Thanks!

I chose "NEVER". That's because he'd look better in them than me. angry7

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:14:06 PM

I'm sure you look fantastic wearing panties and I'm sure that any guy would be lucky to wear panties for you.
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:52:50 PM

no ... NEVER!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:58:49 PM

Just Curious why?
Metilda
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:10:10 PM

I don't grasp the concep of straight men wearing women's clothing, if that's what you're asking. If he's gay that's great, but obviously we won't be dating. I suppose some guys are bi, but if they are, they're not for me.

Oh, you asked why. I cleave to traditional gender roles to an extent. I'm straight and like my guys to be very masculine. There's nothing wrong with effiminate males, they just don't appeal to me.

naughtyannie
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:39:04 PM

I'm interested in why "thongs only" is a specific option. Why just thongs?

The whole thing doesn't do anything for me. As kinks go, it just doesn't rock my boat.

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:50:16 PM

I did thongs only because it is typical that men love girls in thongs due to the lack of underwear and the sexiness of a female butt. I figured if guys would want girls to wear them all the time it should be an option for guys to wear them all the time in my poll
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:38:16 PM

Each to their own but HELL to the NO!! No, never, you gotta be kidding, Nope, not a fucking chance, when hell freezes over, never in a million years, NO!

Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:39:22 PM

Shylass wrote:

I chose "NEVER". That's because he'd look better in them than me. angry7

I wouldn't count on that my lovely friend....... Please... just don't even try to imagine it... your eyes will bleed......

Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:30:46 AM

joey442 wrote:
Just Curious why?

There's nothing wrong with a lad wearing knickers if he wants to. But for me, knickers (particularly the stereotypical girly-type with lace, etc) makes me think of girls. And sorry, girls, but that's a huge turn-off for me.

I struggle to think of a man in knickers as encompassing the traits that I generally find sexy in a man. Having said that, confidence is something I find a turn-on in a way, so a confident knicker-wearing man? He'd have to be really special in other ways, too.

Perhaps I am a product of society. Normally, I'm happy for people to wear what they want. Knickers? A step too far for my comfort. If it was just the feel of his lass's scent as close as possible, I think I could get my head around that (not literally), but that's it. I'd want to know why he was wearing them before I could contemplate how I seriously felt about it.

And Trinket? Men always have better legs than me, so they'll definitely look better in knickers!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Kimasa
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:02:47 AM

Never.

I don't have a problem with guys wearing knickers if they enjoy it but personally I don't find it in the least bit sexy.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:53:42 AM

I picked never - unless maybe it was as a gag or part of a Halloween costume.

Personally, it's not my thing - but appreciate that some guys enjoy it and some women might not mind that kind of kink.

Metilda
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:55:26 AM

I have seen that some guys who do wear such stuff have a tactile obsession. One oerson wrote a story and it was about buying these items and feelig them on his skin. I didnt see the intrigue.

Most women don't seem to, not to that extreme. Most women seem to be indifferent to the way fabrics feels, and worry about appearances becaus its worn for the visual, but guys who enjoy such things seem to find the sensations arousing.

Me, though, I don't even wear it. I own a few lingerie items and they just seem out of place on me. I think, to wear any of it, you have to look the part - and I don't. So I end up feeling stupid when I put it on, like I'm wearing someone else's clothes. So maybe I just don't see the appeal, period.

BiMale73
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:13:14 AM

Sorry for inviting myself to the 'ask the gals' section.

I'd say 'sure' if he looks like Andrej Pejic ;)

Anyone knows how to resize linked images? I've tried the usual suspects, but it doesn't work.
edit: used TinEye to search for a smaller version. Question still stands though.

CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:05:39 AM

I picked NEVER as well.

As far as why: I'm attracted to very strong, dominant men and him wearing frilly panties pretty much ruins that image.

I'm sure some guy will say that he can be strong and dominant and wear a lacy thong, but NOT in my mind you can't. I find it a turnoff.

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:09:35 AM

Ewww! Give me a MAN. Not a neanderthal or a brute. But a man who knows what a woman in today's world is all about. Save the feminized masculinity for...idk...someone else.
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:11:12 AM

NO PANTIES WEARING MEN
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:42:25 AM

I also picked NEVER! Big Turnoff. But if it is your thing, then go for it.
Metilda
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:45:08 AM

So, now I'm curious about that 15% who like it - somewhat. What is appealing about it? When you imagine a guy wearing such items is there a body type that comes to mind?

Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:47:25 AM

Never, never and never
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:03:10 PM

No never
angela4u
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:20:35 PM

nothing wrong in it i know plenty of females that like seeing men in panties
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:38:11 PM

Metilda wrote:
So, now I'm curious about that 15% who like it - somewhat. What is appealing about it? When you imagine a guy wearing such items is there a body type that comes to mind?

I know there are some women who enjoy it, but for some reason when I saw those results I thought it was other men who responded yes. dontknow

I realize it's "Ask the Gals," but we know how that works around here. evil4

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

BiMale73
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 2:28:07 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:
I know there are some women who enjoy it, but for some reason when I saw those results I thought it was other men who responded yes. dontknow

I realize it's "Ask the Gals," but we know how that works around here. evil4

I guess that kinda puts me in the suspects corner. It wasn't me though ;)
(have not voted at all)

lilgirl1414
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:35:51 PM

I can't speak for how they'd look on all guys, but mine looks damn fine in some of them lol. If he's got a nice bod and owns his masculinity he can rock them.

~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*
Mysteria27
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:44:33 PM

I voted never.

To each is own...whatever floats your boat

But a big NO from me
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:55:39 PM

I have no problem with it, after all, its a social convention what kind of clothing is "acceptable". Does it really matter what a guy wears under his clothes? not to me.
Some girls wear boxers...that's OK seemingly, so why should it be "bad" for a guy to wear panties?

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
jenniferlee
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:27:58 PM

Panties should look good on men who have soft features and milky white skin. But if a big guy with lots of muscles...tanned and bearded...and he is in panties, that will definitely turn off most women, including myself.
dpw
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 7:15:58 AM

Metilda wrote:
I don't grasp the concep of straight men wearing women's clothing, if that's what you're asking. If he's gay that's great, but obviously we won't be dating. I suppose some guys are bi, but if they are, they're not for me.

Oh, you asked why. I cleave to traditional gender roles to an extent. I'm straight and like my guys to be very masculine. There's nothing wrong with effiminate males, they just don't appeal to me.

I agree with most of you comment, I'm a gay guy and I wouldn't dream of wearing them. I consider myself to be masculine and only like guys that are masculine as well. I have been with a couple of guys that had them on and I had to leave as my attraction flew out of the window, one was a big muscly guy with a hairy chest and lacey knickers, I nearly burst out laughing!