Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
MysteryBaby
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:28:52 AM

Fuck you and everything you stand for... -_- damn people..

Bite Me and make it hard <3
Tranquil
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:35:54 PM

Sometimes life throws you many difficulties,
and thats ok, we strive, we fight we work through these
sometimes we do things (or don't do things) that set repercussions on us
thats ok, we work through them, we face them, we survive
but sometimes it feels just to hard
and today is one of those days.
so Thanks for your support not, Thanks for your help not and thanks for just sitting on your ass while i deal with all this shit.

Check Out

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/curiosity-of-the-female-form.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/sixty-nine.aspx
Shylass
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2013 2:31:57 PM

Three thousand people, and not a single one of you can walk over to a collapsed man and ask him if he needs help?! What the fuck is wrong with you all?!

And yes, he will flail about and need restraining if eight of you in uniform surround him! What the fuck did you think would happen?! And who puts a group of five first aiders without radios all in the same crammed place across the barriered road so nobody can fucking reach them and get their help? Fucking hell, even the poor guy on the ground could have organised it better! A lad on leave has to go searching for help whilst you all stand around and do fuck-all? Fucking disgrace, you are!

You lot fucking suck (not in the fun way).

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
apainter
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2013 10:26:45 PM

ok so this is the rage cage, so screw my lover who won't love me back, I don't care if I cannot accept his ""ïs"". I just wanted a few kisses before I left aftermaking him a lovely boeuf bourgignon. Being a feminist in love is a contradiction in terms
Dani
Posted: Monday, September 23, 2013 9:52:31 AM

That's just fucking great. Don't get everything cleared and underway. Halt ALL fucking productivity over something that should have been handled nearly 72 hours ago. Because people don't have fucking labs to run. Fucking douchedicks.

Dani
Posted: Monday, September 23, 2013 5:27:40 PM

Ugh. Worst fucking day EVER!

Naughtygrl73
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:59:46 PM

You leave shattered.

I'm oscillating between being furious, devastated and lost

I hate that you can do this to me
SereneProdigy
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 10:54:10 PM

What the fuck is wrong with people who don't know how to use their fucking debit card? That man had to fucking try 5 times before it worked!

I would have remained calm normally, but it feels kinda fucking awkward when you're standing in the middle of the pharmacy with a big box of 36 condoms in one hand and a fucking bottle of lube in the other! Fuck, can't that guy hurry up before every fucking customer in the shop starts lining up behind me and notices what I have in my hands!

LOL, this story is 100% true and I wasn't even offended when it happened. I just thought it was funny. laughing8
roymunson101
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:10:25 AM

Good grief. Do you have to suck the fun out of everything? You constant need for attention is so freaking draining.
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:20:52 AM

i hate you, sleep. why do you elude me so?

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 1:59:44 PM

You can have all my left overs, pal. You deserve them and they surely deserve you. I hope you enjoy your life in the mud. I've scraped them and you off my boots.
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 5:05:36 AM

Yawning...I'm too young and too darn beautiful...what's this all about?
sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:08:20 AM

Cassandra_Blake wrote:
Yawning...I'm too young and too darn beautiful...what's this all about?

*clear throat* this is the rage cage, not the ennui cage.

Live, love, laugh.
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 9:53:23 AM

Not such a fucking big man now, are you?! He would have pounded your fucking scummy little shitty ass into the pavement if I'd told him. Yeah, that's right, look away when I stare you down, you chavvy little weasel. I hope your two Burberry hags with the nicotine fingers give you syphilis if you haven't already got it. And herpes, and any other knob-rot that exists, in the hope that it removes that limp little dick from your forehead.

And most of all, I hope that one day soon, you will get your head knocked off for flapping your gob, and remember it was me who stared you down. I see you and your cowardly, crappy, dirty little soul, and I hope you feel as much pain and more, inside and out. You little turd.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 1:22:15 PM

Fuck you Stacey Rambold and Fuck you Judge Baugh. 30 fucking days? I hope you both rot in hell - google it, people, it's a fucking crime. and you wonder why we get angry? THIS is where the angers comes from!

Live, love, laugh.
Americanheart
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 1:42:33 PM

For once, Just me call back like you said you would and not when you want too

kiera
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 1:57:27 PM

Big Hugs Babes, switch your phone off and don't be available when whoever it is calls back angel7

Fucking WTF, why do insects have a beef with me?? I don't bother them, Ive been attacked by 3 daddy long legs so far tonight, I dont even wanna think about the HUGE bloody Spider that scared the shit out of me and invaded my personal space.... LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE you fucked up scary things with way too many legs (shudders)
Saga
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:47:07 PM

You high maintenance fucker.
sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:08:08 PM

dear valued costumer,

i am not your servant. while i do my best to make your meal a pleasant one, there are limits to what i will put up with. i expect to be treated with the same dignity i treat you with. btw, just because i didn't spit on your meal doesn't mean i didn't want to. Just be thankful you didn't order dessert and thanks for the tip. obviously your math skills are a little off. $3 is NOT 15% of $43. It's not even close. and more thing. fuck you, you smug little son of a bitch.

best regards,
angry bitch waitress.

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2013 3:13:29 PM

I'm pretty tired of writing stories and seeing my scores knocked down by red and whites that have been members for less than an hour. How did I get so lucky, with over 200,000 members here and thousands of writers, and the only activity on your profile is scoring my stories? What an asshat, fucktard you are. I wonder what your wife is going to say when the police come to your home and seize all your computers? That job of hers is in jeopardy, too. So bye-bye income since you obviously don't have a job. Maybe even arrest your sad ass and walk you out in handcuffs for your neighbors to see. Count your days motherfucker. We're coming for ya, dickhead.
LadyX
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2013 3:16:34 PM

FUCK LIFE.
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:07:52 AM

Dear fellow employees,
High school was a long time ago. Grow the fuck up. We work in corporate America and do more with less resources is the new normal. No amount of tears and relentless whining is going to change that. Either shut up and do your job or fucking quit. Making everyone else miserable is certainly the grown up approach asshole.
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:33:15 PM

Have you ever considered that just because I am really close to someone that it is a foregone conclusion that I want to Skype with them??? That Skyping is an "entitlement?" We are human beings...IF the time is right , maybe..... Each one of us is different, and we'd be foolish to "expect" anything from someone else. That is what makes every precious gift precisely that: precious. It didn't have to be done. We must take what life gives us.
sweetaz
Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 8:27:08 PM

Fuck you Gabriel for being a drunk anyone would think it was you lying in the hospital waiting on death! I hate having to be the only one in the family to keep you inline. Your going on fifty not fucking 20. Once I've done my duty to our brother that's it you can fuck off to the back n beyond of Oz. I want to spend my time with him productively. You guys are a fucking headache I can do without. I love you bros but fuck I love to see the back of you too!
MadMartigan
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 6:10:15 AM

FUCK YOU STAIRS!
sweetaz
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 7:53:32 AM

FUCK LOVE and my inability to show it to a capacity that is expected and needed to retain it ... FUCK MYSELF for FEELING IT ... FUCK YOU ... I have enough on my plate and now this. It was unintentional to take you for granted you were all ways there and I had thought I had been there for you too. Obviously not to the same level that you expect, need and want. Ive been completely honest Im rubbish at showing love but I feel every bit of it.
*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
MadMartigan
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2013 12:33:44 PM

Go eat a brown turd Lance Lynn.

You fucking suck shit because you don't possess a set of balls.

Motherfucker. angry7
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2013 12:51:34 PM

Biodegradable dog poop bags that fucking biodegrade if you leave them in your pockets for too long. Took out last year's cold weather jacket and put my hand in the pocket and it's like an instant handful of confetti that explodes all over your pocket and hands and whatever you're wearing when you take your hand out of the pocket. Takes fucking foreverrrr to clean up while peeling all the little teeny tiny flakey shards off your clothes and floor and pocket liner and skin. You'd think I'd learn but nope - these goddamn bags biodegrade in gym-bags, purses, pockets... Fuck.

Posted: Saturday, October 05, 2013 6:54:36 AM

Look you fucking moron, I'm going to explain it one more time, then I'll slap you with a Halibut:
Apple has two operating systems, one for its desktop devices which include laptops, called Operating System. That's what the O and the S stand for, you simpleton...and it's not an X, as I've told you eighty million times...it's a Roman Numeral ten, because they are on the tenth iteration of the OS. The last one was OS9, and the next one will be....can you guess???yes, asshole, OS11. See how that works? Its other operating system is for its i devices called - wait for it - iOS....who fucking knew, huh? They just released iOS7...not ISO, you twit...that's on your camera, the other device you refuse to understand

Try taking your passive-aggresive head out of your imbecilic ass and ask yourself a question every now and then. You'd learn something, like the fact that you're a fucking idiot, which is obviously why you don't.
sweetaz
Posted: Saturday, October 05, 2013 9:40:08 AM

I go away for one evening and I find that my brother had a bad night and no one fucking let me know ... YOU FUCKING ARSE! ... I FUCKING HATE relying on others ... even more so that I return home Monday. I worry that your family are incapable of looking after you. Why the fuck did you move here!

If you have something to say about someone that I've added then man up and tell me why ... Let me come to my own conclusion as to how they treat me not you! Oh and read your fucking emails there you would find what you had requested. Fucking arsehole, with love {}