Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2013 9:56:12 AM

LA drivers. I can drive in Rome and this? Really? RAM. Oh yes I am cutting you off. RAM I smile as I watch the car tumble down the Hollywood hills. Another one down so many more to go. I hate driving in that town.
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2013 10:08:46 AM

People who treat people in the service industry like crap. I am not in the service industry but...SLAP. Elitists. Respect people. Not that hard.
sweetaz
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 4:45:46 AM

I cant believe I left my earplugs in my other bag and I had to endure the entire flight with an idiot who couldn't tell which end of the country she was flying over and fuck you have the worse accent ever ... high pitched finger nails down the blackboard type of screech ... fuck you are one irritating woman! note to self DONT DO THAT AGAIN put earplugs into my ears connected to my music!
BlondeBookworm
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2013 6:21:38 PM

I feel bad for you and all, but should I? You were never there for me. You never called me unless you needed something. You basically ignored me for your boyfriend for two years and now that he's gone you're going to contact me like we are still good friends dontknow
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:39:24 AM

Autumn17 wrote:
I feel bad for you and all, but should I? You were never there for me. You never called me unless you needed something. You basically ignored me for your boyfriend for two years and now that he's gone you're going to contact me like we are still good friends dontknow

Had a friend like that. I can relate.
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 3:07:33 AM

Broom stick has landed, holding my breath. Bring it, you old cow
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:09:21 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
Biodegradable dog poop bags that fucking biodegrade if you leave them in your pockets for too long. Took out last year's cold weather jacket and put my hand in the pocket and it's like an instant handful of confetti that explodes all over your pocket and hands and whatever you're wearing when you take your hand out of the pocket. Takes fucking foreverrrr to clean up while peeling all the little teeny tiny flakey shards off your clothes and floor and pocket liner and skin. You'd think I'd learn but nope - these goddamn bags biodegrade in gym-bags, purses, pockets... Fuck.

That's shitty..... confused5

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:22:36 PM

Dudealicious wrote:

worst rage ever. consider yourself evicted.

Live, love, laugh.
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:23:27 PM

sprite wrote:

worst rage ever. consider yourself evicted.

Well that's a load of bullcrap! FUCK!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:28:01 PM

Dudealicious wrote:

Well that's a load of bullcrap! FUCK!

mess up again, i will seriously fuck your shit up, no lie. evil5

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 8:52:42 PM

Fuck you, you illiterate bitch! Don't ever do that again, or you shall feel the brunt of my wrath! AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!! *wields axe*
dpw
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:17:18 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Ah, but biodegradeable shitty.
angry9
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 4:47:04 AM

Fuck you for saying so you fucktard. Oh and you can't go around calling people names and chucking a spak every time you don't like what someone else does or says. It's just not fucking nice!

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

BabydollSlave
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 5:58:29 AM

i give up on you and others....no more opening up to people!

my newest :)
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 4:56:32 PM

How come you can? but no one esle can? You live for drama, thought, you said you weren't that fickle?

Here! i'm gonna tell you something right now, listen carefeully.

*Video removed by Rage Patrol*

Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 5:44:00 PM

Here,let me hold the fucking mirror for you!

Now take a long hard look at yourself. Do you like what you see?
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013 6:25:20 PM

Naughtygrl73
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2013 2:09:15 AM

Screw you and you shitty family!

Two hours I spent in the kitchen cooking while you all sat outside drinking wine and laughing, not one of you lazy shits came in to even ask if I wanted a helping hand. Four days it's been like this, officially over you and your witch of a mother!
I swear if you ask me why I'm so quiet one more time I'm going to unload on you like a ton of bricks, surely you can't be as thick as all that? What am I saying, of course your not!

Clean up time and the lazy fuckers are all sitting in the lounge room
sprite
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2013 4:13:24 AM

why?

Live, love, laugh.
sweetaz
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:19:18 PM

Is it so fucking hard to ring me his sister in New Zealand. naka I don't give a fuck what time you ring just ring for fuck sakes. No I get the call from another brother who is stuck on a fucking tropical island in the middle of nowhere who can't make it back in time. He's resided to the fact he will be at the funeral ... fuck off Im going to be by his side like he has been by mine ... ignorant fuckers he was my brother before he became your husband! angry7
Im so sad right now I could scream
VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 10:46:42 AM

I gave you the benefit of the doubt - again.

Brick wall

I am too trusting .... too hopeful ... too nice. I am too good for you.

You are a fucktard .... angry7

I should have known better. Now .... I KNOW!!!!

Done, you fucking asshole jerk .... fuck you!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:14:07 PM

I'm ten shades of fucking pissed. Incompetent people make everyone else's job a nightmare. I cannot stand when people somehow managed to get credentials and degrees and are idiots and bring harm to others. Intelligent is a word that definitely doesn't describe everyone. I'm a pretty fucking patient person but tonight I'm fucking furious. People who know me well know that I rarely get this upset. That is all...grrr. argue
SpeedyC
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:19:22 PM

Ah stupid fucking flu fuck off.
sprite
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 5:13:08 AM

that i feel the need to carry a RK every time i go out my front door? Fucker fuck you. fuck fuck fuck you to fucking death.

Live, love, laugh.
dpw
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 1:42:09 PM

Check out Think Tank. The thread is Transgendered child.
I'm so laid back that people think I'm asleep. I may on occasion get so upset I raise my eyebrows and, even rarer, post a caustic comment. Now, however, now, I'm Vesuvius or Mount St Helens, I've got to spew this out.
FUCK YOU KATHRYN AND JEREMY MATHIC. You don't deserve to have children. How dare you say your son has been feminine since he was EIGHTEEN MONTHS not years folks MONTHS! Dressing him as a girl, sending him to school as a girl, taking action against a school because it wouldn't let HIM use the GIRLS toilet. FUCK THE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES for allowing this to happen. If that poor boy grows up without psychological problems it will be a miracle.
IF THEY WANT TO SUE I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 4:39:19 PM

You shouldn't have broken her heart, she loves you, gave up everything for you and what do you do? Cheat on her. Hurt her. Belittle her, make her feel small in front of other people. HIT ON HER FRIENDS! Fuck you. Yeah I said it FUCK YOU. Oh bring it on you piece of crap. I am not her. You can't slap me around and I am not afraid of you. I will kick your fucking ass if you come near me and I should for the time you grabbed my ass and tried to kiss me while she was in the kitchen getting you a drink. I hate you for what you have done to one the kindest, gentlest, purest, souls that has ever walked the earth. And she isn't fat. KICK KICK KICK

Whew that felt good. Dislike that bastard, I really really do. One more KICK
sweetaz
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 5:22:58 PM

Listen I'm a pretty simple logical person and if there is a quality that I have .... I don't give a flying fuck at whether you like me or not. I don't go out of my way to hurt people or disrespect you it is simple as simple can be ... I DON'T FUCKING LIKE YOU! Therefore I wont make polite conversation because you happen to be there nor engage eye contact with you. You simply do not exist and your not a blip on my radar. I'm happy with my own company many can't its not a problem for me its yours. Get the fuck over it and piss off will you.

Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:43:03 PM

You can fool some people but I am so on to you. I hear your digs, I get your passive aggressiveness. You may have my family fooled but I so get you and I always have. Look into my eyes, do you see impressed? You don't do you? Because I am not. Can't meet my eyes? Because I know you and I always will.
kylie_kained
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:55:21 PM

Today's RANT: IRS 3.5 months wait tax owed to me phone calls galore, letter today asking me for all my Banking for last year April -April. Why Can't they just pay me what they owe me? If I owed them I would of been in Court by now!

Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:33:04 AM

Why can't my mind turn off. So much going on I am constantly thinking, worring and trying to work shit out. Aarrrr need to stop time and take off even just for a few days. FUCK. Walking away throwing my arms in the air