Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

So hard to find a friend. Options · View
1nfinitesexuallity
Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:04:34 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/10/2013
Posts: 170
Location: kissimmee, United States
OK hey everyone I'm quite new to the site, I do consider myself Bi-sexual, I have an equal attraction to both men and women.
I have been with my fair share of women haha.. but I have yet to be with another guy with the same mind set as me.
Why is it so hard to find a person of the same sex and not find out he or she is just a creep ? anyone have the same problem?
just wondering.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 8:40:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,296
Patience young Padawan.
kylie_kained
Posted: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 9:22:42 PM

Rank: Detention Seeker

Joined: 8/17/2010
Posts: 1,006
Location: Over your Knee Screaming and Kicking!, United King
Liking a little of everything as it says in your profile you should visit the chat rooms.
















1nfinitesexuallity
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 7:03:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/10/2013
Posts: 170
Location: kissimmee, United States
kylie_kained wrote:
Liking a little of everything as it says in your profile you should visit the chat rooms.


I have been to the chat rooms before but they are always empty or no one talks -.- which kinda defeats the purpose
dpw
Posted: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 5:35:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,464
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
1nfinitesexuallity wrote:
OK hey everyone I'm quite new to the site, I do consider myself Bi-sexual, I have an equal attraction to both men and women.
I have been with my fair share of women haha.. but I have yet to be with another guy with the same mind set as me.
Why is it so hard to find a person of the same sex and not find out he or she is just a creep ? anyone have the same problem?
just wondering.

I don't know what you're looking for? Is it just a friend or one with benefits. Your profile says straight but you say bisexual. Are you looking for someone that's gay or someone that's bisexual? Finding gay guys is easy there are plenty of gay bars and clubs but whether they are comfortable with bisexuals is another matter. Finding bisexuals is more difficult as I've never heard of a bisexual bar. You could try CL for your area but be careful and arrange meets in a coffee shop or other similar place. As you're young you've plenty of time to meet friends with your mindset, be patient and have fun looking.
TonyZ
Posted: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 7:24:12 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
Be patient and regard the hunt as part of the fun. And remember, once you land your perfect match, victory will be so much sweeter ;)
1nfinitesexuallity
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:41:47 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/10/2013
Posts: 170
Location: kissimmee, United States
dpw wrote:

I don't know what you're looking for? Is it just a friend or one with benefits. Your profile says straight but you say bisexual. Are you looking for someone that's gay or someone that's bisexual? Finding gay guys is easy there are plenty of gay bars and clubs but whether they are comfortable with bisexuals is another matter. Finding bisexuals is more difficult as I've never heard of a bisexual bar. You could try CL for your area but be careful and arrange meets in a coffee shop or other similar place. As you're young you've plenty of time to meet friends with your mindset, be patient and have fun looking.


Yea well I tend to change my sexuality depending on how I feel that day... Makes no sense I know.. But it makes sense to me.
and To me it doesn't matter if they are gay or bi just someone who would be willing to help me experiment you know?
honestly gay clubs hadn't even crossed my mind -.- so thanks for that one.
also yea in my area craigslist isn't trusted for things like this sadly where I am Is like creep capital :/
Also I have gay and bi friends but non of which I could see myself doing anything with.
TonyZ
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 6:06:36 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
1nfinitesexuallity wrote:

also yea in my area craigslist isn't trusted for things like this sadly where I am Is like creep capital :/


I just noticed that you live in Kissimmee... we are only 4 hours away by car. One of these days I will go to Orlando to visit other friends and perhaps we can meet. Meanwhile, please keep safe.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.