Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Breastfeeding Options · View
dpw
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:37:08 AM

sexyfrancheskia wrote:
This is not my fiance, this is just something i read.
i am very blessed that my fiance is so suppotive

No you're not blessed because of that, you may be blessed in that he's loving and supportive. As regards breastfeeding he feels the same as over 99% of men. It's vital that a newborn is breastfed as the mother's milk has antibodies that the baby needs. That guy should have his balls cut off!
teddybear49
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:48:50 AM

i think its one of the most beautiful things a woman can do
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:01:28 AM

women should breastfeed, I've breastfed all of my kids regardless of what some jerk has to say about it.
biguy2play
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:53:34 AM

When my ex breastfed I thought it was the most beautiful, and sexy, thing EVER! My GF's ex would 'allow' her to breastfeed until her babies were about six months old and then he made her stop so he could "have them back". When she told me this I thought it was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard. When my ex breastfed her breasts didn't go away and we certainly didn't stop having sex!
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 10:36:26 PM

he must be a sucker !!! therez no point that its for sexual pleasure !!! 'd he explain a baby that "its a sexual pleasure and u shouldn't do it?"

( of course ur partner love to suck ur breasts, but what does young children has to do with it? )
EpicHeadMistress
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 3:00:39 PM

Breast fed is best fed. :-)

For years, I kept my opinions to myself regarding anything "controversial." Except breastfeeding. I have always been quite outspoken about that. That comes, partly, from having a mother who is a lactation consultant, who is considered one of the pioneers in the field, who is internationally one of the best known people in her field, who has helped write books on the topic in multiple languages, and who, despite being mostly retired, is still constantly asked to speak at the international conferences annually.

It's possible that - growing up in a house full of breast pumps, dolls with Velcro nipples who had pairing babies with Velcro mouths, stuffed breasts, and boob balloons that showed the internal workings of the mammaries - my brothers and I might have rebelled against Mom and the notion of breastfeeding. But we weren't stupid. We took the "easy way out" when it came to writing papers or presentations, choosing to do research in the house rather than go to a library (we didn't even have encyclopedias on CD when I was in high school, let alone this internet thing), and we learned that, hands down, no comparison, breastfeeding is world's better than any alternative.

Growing up, even when young, I would only date men who were pro-breastfeeding. My brothers would only date girls who planned fully on breastfeeding their kids. Only one brother is married, and his five- and three-year-old were each BFed for at least a year (his wife is wonderful). My husband's daughter from his first wife was breastfed, and he more than supports it when we get to have kids.

I even had a breast reduction, and my family doctor knew what a big deal the functionality of my breasts would be post-surgery. I was a 38P (yes, P, as in puppies), and I went down to a 38D... And they still work. We know, because despite me not having kids yet, my husband has managed to get milk from each breast (not much, just a few drops and the occasional stream or spurt), and it excites him. But he well knows and respects that, as interested in breast milk as he might be, when I'm producing for babies, they will take super-priority.

FWIW, I have little respect at all for a woman who chooses to not breastfeed. I don't mean a woman who can't - who can't, despite help, get the kid too latch on, who maybe just can't produce enough milk, or who just medically CAN'T for some reason. But someone who chooses not to, just because it's hard work out not convenient, well, if you think that's too hard or annoying for you, you should not be a parent. Sorry. And for those who say formula is AS GOOD as breast milk, then you are not only ignorant, and willfully ignorant, and this lies the path to actual stupidity.

The father the original poster mentioned needs to, as someone else said, get his own personal implants so he can have his "own" breasts. Leave the ones that function to the coming baby. Jerkwad.