Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What do lesbians think about penises? Options · View
TonyZ
Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:34:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
This video is way too funny... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWziE0o8dw

but seriously, what do lesbians think about penises?
AngelHeart01
Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:44:29 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,172
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
Penis' are awesome! It's usually what they are attached to, that's an issue. Shhh
dpw
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 5:08:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,457
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
TonyZ wrote:
This video is way too funny...
but seriously, what do lesbians think about penises?

Ha ha, what do you think about pussy?
Have you tried one on for size?
Big Hugs
TonyZ
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 7:06:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
dpw wrote:

Ha ha, what do you think about pussy?
Have you tried one on for size?
Big Hugs


Have you seen this video? LMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd3gw3caSEk
TonyZ
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:21:28 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
AngelHeart01 wrote:
Penis' are awesome! It's usually what they are attached to, that's an issue. Shhh


I agree with you when you say that penises are awesome, but so are what they are attached to... love them. Then again being gay would explain my erratic behavior of loving other men... LMAO!
dpw
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:47:32 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,457
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
TonyZ wrote:


Have you seen this video? LMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd3gw3caSEk

OMG The faces on the poor guys, it's like stunned disbelief. I couldn't stop laughing.
TonyZ
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:56:47 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
dpw wrote:

OMG The faces on the poor guys, it's like stunned disbelief. I couldn't stop laughing.


I couldn't stop laughing either... way too funny!!!
AngelHeart01
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:35:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,172
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
TonyZ wrote:


I agree with you when you say that penises are awesome, but so are what they are attached to... love them. Then again being gay would explain my erratic behavior of loving other men... LMAO!


I too, agree that what they are attached to can be quite awesome. I reacted too soon in my response (before I even watched the video). I had to laugh when the exact statement was made at the beginning ... I love when that happens :)

TonyZ
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 11:44:43 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
AngelHeart01 wrote:
I had to laugh when the exact statement was made at the beginning ... I love when that happens :


Yeah... that was pretty cool Hugs
Dirty_D
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 6:21:16 AM

Rank: Head Nurse
Moderator

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,484
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
I watched both videos, and they are both pretty funny. But it got me thinking, the girls responses were typically something like "they are nice enough, just not for me" and the men's responses were "gross". Interesting. Is there more pressure on men to prove they are gay and therefore not at all interested in vaginas?
dpw
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 7:12:11 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,457
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
naughtynurse wrote:
I watched both videos, and they are both pretty funny. But it got me thinking, the girls responses were typically something like "they are nice enough, just not for me" and the men's responses were "gross". Interesting. Is there more pressure on men to prove they are gay and therefore not at all interested in vaginas?

I don't know, they reacted as if they'd never seen one but imagined it to be some terrifying monster. I couldn't stop laughing at the expressions on their faces. Personally the only thing I miss being gay is oral sex with a girl.
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 7:16:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
naughtynurse wrote:
I watched both videos, and they are both pretty funny. But it got me thinking, the girls responses were typically something like "they are nice enough, just not for me" and the men's responses were "gross". Interesting. Is there more pressure on men to prove they are gay and therefore not at all interested in vaginas?


I guess its because of the level of maturity, but the guys did say that thanks to vaginas they are gay ;) LMAO!
Dirty_D
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 7:56:33 AM

Rank: Head Nurse
Moderator

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,484
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
dpw wrote:

I don't know, they reacted as if they'd never seen one but imagined it to be some terrifying monster. I couldn't stop laughing at the expressions on their faces. Personally the only thing I miss being gay is oral sex with a girl.


My next question is one I've never thought of when talking to my real life gay friends, but then we don't talk about this. They just Are.

Have you been with a girl? I know my lesbian friends in general have been with guys, they just aren't really interested. For me, I tend to find women more physically appealing, and men more fun. But I've never gotten a male perspective.

The reaction on both videos had me laughing.
sprite
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:04:16 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,575
Location: My Tower, United States
what's a penis?

Live, love, laugh.
angieseroticpen
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:25:16 AM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 8/24/2011
Posts: 1,070
Location: United Kingdom
sprite wrote:
what's a penis?


A Dyslexic birdwatcher's Snipe....

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:27:03 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
naughtynurse wrote:


My next question is one I've never thought of when talking to my real life gay friends, but then we don't talk about this. They just Are.

Have you been with a girl? I know my lesbian friends in general have been with guys, they just aren't really interested. For me, I tend to find women more physically appealing, and men more fun. But I've never gotten a male perspective.

The reaction on both videos had me laughing.


Some gay men have had a certain degree of contact with girls others have not... it all depends on the personality and degree of curiosity, I guess.
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:27:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
sprite wrote:
what's a penis?


LMAO... did you watch the video?
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:28:22 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
angieseroticpen wrote:


A Dyslexic birdwatcher's Snipe....


ouch! that one hurt... LOL
sprite
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:32:59 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,575
Location: My Tower, United States
TonyZ wrote:


LMAO... did you watch the video?


not yet - i am worried that, if i do, i'll suddenly turn straight... once i accidentally touched a straight guy and i like had to wear flannel and doc marten's for a week so i didn't go over to the dark side!

Live, love, laugh.
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:39:14 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
sprite wrote:


not yet - i am worried that, if i do, i'll suddenly turn straight... once i accidentally touched a straight guy and i like had to wear flannel and doc marten's for a week so i didn't go over to the dark side!


LMAO... Too funny. But don't worry, I seriously don't think you will run into that problem. Plus, it is not a graphic video at all!!!
dpw
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 9:06:16 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,457
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
naughtynurse wrote:


My next question is one I've never thought of when talking to my real life gay friends, but then we don't talk about this. They just Are.

Have you been with a girl? I know my lesbian friends in general have been with guys, they just aren't really interested. For me, I tend to find women more physically appealing, and men more fun. But I've never gotten a male perspective.

Oh yes I've been with a few! At univesity I wasn't really out but I was very horny, lol, so what's a guy to do. I suppose that's why prisoners have gay sex.
I never got any complaints, in fact, just the opposite. If you've any questions ask away, I'm very open, so fire away.
sprite
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 9:06:23 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,575
Location: My Tower, United States
squishy-stick! LOL

Live, love, laugh.
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 9:12:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
sprite wrote:
squishy-stick! LOL


is that good or bad? lol
sprite
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 9:16:02 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,575
Location: My Tower, United States
TonyZ wrote:


is that good or bad? lol


it made me laugh, so i think it's good :) btw, the girl with the vest was cute... i need to get in touch... *giggles*

Live, love, laugh.
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 9:20:47 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
sprite wrote:


it made me laugh, so i think it's good :) btw, the girl with the vest was cute... i need to get in touch... *giggles*


Shhhhh.... what would Kate say if she heard you? LOL
sprite
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 9:27:55 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,575
Location: My Tower, United States
TonyZ wrote:


Shhhhh.... what would Kate say if she heard you? LOL


ha! we always share - she might be up for a threesome if it happened ;)

Live, love, laugh.
Dirty_D
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 10:12:25 AM

Rank: Head Nurse
Moderator

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,484
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
sprite wrote:


ha! we always share - she might be up for a threesome if it happened ;)


It's warm in Florida in the winter Whistle
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 10:39:15 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
naughtynurse wrote:


It's warm in Florida in the winter Whistle


Naughty, naughty...
TonyZ
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 10:39:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
sprite wrote:


ha! we always share - she might be up for a threesome if it happened ;)


I would be scared of her Sicilian side... LOL
sprite
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 10:59:44 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 16,575
Location: My Tower, United States
TonyZ wrote:


I would be scared of her Sicilian side... LOL


what do you think attracted me to her in the first place, silly? ;)

Live, love, laugh.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.