Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

another masturbation question Options · View
ricinatl
Posted: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:56:56 PM

Don't know if you've ever even noticed but, when you masturbate is it in normally in the darkor do you prefer some light. I ask because I recently realized that I fantasize better in the dark.
Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:58:48 PM

I'm not entirely certain if it because I practice a lot, but light or dark never bothers me.

Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 2:29:02 AM

I put a low light on in the far corner of the room or the TV on and leave the curtains open. bootyshake
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 12:11:27 PM

I don't pay attention either way. I don't make a big to-do about masturbating. When the mood hits, the pants/panties come off or the skirt comes up...and I go to town. If the light happens to be on, great. If not...oh well. If I wanna have a bit of fun, I can get to my necessary devices with or without light.

splodger
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:12:22 PM

Normally have light on.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:20:41 PM

Either. I really don't give much thought to lighting.

Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 5:54:19 PM

It doesn't matter, it feels good and I just enjoy doing it
BlondeBookworm
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 5:58:26 PM

It's normally light in my room when I do. I don't really care though, it makes no difference.
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 6:12:45 PM

You girls are so crass. When I masturbate I light all my candles in my bedroom (about a dozen) then turn off all the other lights. I turn on some soothing music (the spa channel on the satellite radio is perf) and get out my vanilla scented oils. It's very romantic, I ready my silk handkerchief for my climax as well. The candle light, the vanilla, the music, the silk...it all makes my orgasm just magical.

Dryad
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 6:56:46 PM

I like to masturbate with the lights on, makes me feel like I'm not alone and I'm putting on a show for whoever is the object of my desire at that moment. Plus I like to watch myself. Am I conceited? Maybe a little, but what can I say I make myself wet.dontknow

SereneProdigy
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 7:06:44 PM

Magical_felix wrote:
You girls are so crass. When I masturbate I light all my candles in my bedroom (about a dozen) then turn off all the other lights. I turn on some soothing music (the spa channel on the satellite radio is perf) and get out my vanilla scented oils. It's very romantic, I ready my silk handkerchief for my climax as well. The candle light, the vanilla, the music, the silk...it all makes my orgasm just magical.

Same here. When I go to the strip club, I bring all the things you mentioned in a pack sack and set up a nice romantic atmosphere when I'm ready to have a wank in the restroom. It's a little complicated, but well worth the efforts. tard
Miele
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 8:15:26 PM

I like to masturbate in the mornings so it's usually light, but I don't think about it too much. If it was night, the lights would probably be off. Often my eyes are closed anyways to help me fantasise. Sometimes I take advantage of the light and watch myself in the mirror. Sometimes I take a bath by candlelight.
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 8:51:51 PM

I'm not much of a morning masturbator. I find my mind hasn't yet fully switched on. I usually do it mid afternoon or in the evening Regaeman Man