Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Shy virgin Options · View
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 2:19:34 AM

So I'm a 24 year old shy virgin, and was wondering what would be the best way to lift my self confidence to feel sexy and wanted by men? And how can you honestly tell a man is into you mutually or whatever?
Jam_Wil_Mac
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 3:37:38 AM

Just act confident and you will start to be confident. And remember that you are a person of equal merit and value as any other human being. You are who you are and that is just wonderful because it is who you are. By asking this question, you are obviously a person with a lot of love to give and share and that there alone makes you a great person. Now in terms of sex, a man will be extremely lucky to have the opportunity to be your first lover. Keep your head high, feel confident, know that there are men out there who would jump at you and start trying to enjoy and embrace your sexuality. If a man holds a good, lengthy conversation about something you are interested in- he's into you.

The Doctor

~ "Oh, now what's this, then? I love this. A big, flashy-lighty thing. That's what brought me here. Big, flashy-lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually, but give me time... and a crayon.”

~ “I'd forgotten not all victories are about saving the universe.”

~ “900 years of time and space and I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important.”

~ “I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”
BigShyPussyKins
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 1:13:42 PM

I too am very shy and suffer with low confidence - I've never been asked out and until this year never been kissed - and now only once as well. Its strange as on line I'm more open, but in real life I just clam up and get nervous. especially if the guy is drunk and being all leery, which is what usually happens to me, so it makes me totally shut down and just want to get out of there. I have just about given up and think I am and always will be on my own. Part of me is OK with that, but part of me is scared and ending up with no one to care or look after me :/
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 5:23:25 PM

Jam_Wil_Mac wrote:
Just act confident and you will start to be confident. And remember that you are a person of equal merit and value as any other human being. You are who you are and that is just wonderful because it is who you are. By asking this question, you are obviously a person with a lot of love to give and share and that there alone makes you a great person. Now in terms of sex, a man will be extremely lucky to have the opportunity to be your first lover. Keep your head high, feel confident, know that there are men out there who would jump at you and start trying to enjoy and embrace your sexuality. If a man holds a good, lengthy conversation about something you are interested in- he's into you.

Ok, I get what you mean, but this guy I am talking about I met on this very site and we talk every day and very flirty and sweet. He's such a sweetie and I really like him. He knows I do but we haven't met face to face yet. What do you think you'd do?
Belthazor
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 5:41:16 PM

As a 22 year old male virgin, I can attest and promise ya'll that we're not all the same. And you shouldn't have to DO anything yo feel confident and wanted, Candace. That comes from within and from knowing yourself. There's not a man alive or dead who.can just... give you that. Some can help, sure, but in the end, it all comes down to you.