Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Announcing: 'Toy Stories: Sensual Fantasies Inspired by LELO' by Ashleigh Lake (Dancing_Doll Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:42:45 PM

This is Ashleigh Lake’s third publication, a brand new collection of short stories inspired by LELO’s most highly coveted toys.

Not just for solo play, this book also incorporates toys into stories with couples connecting in creative ways, unexpected encounters, phone sex, blindfolds and restraints, public teasing games, girl on girl, office affairs, steamy shower sex and a range of sensual fantasies written to tempt, titillate and inspire new ideas on how to spice up your sex life.

This project was overseen by LELO throughout the stages of development and was published with their official consent.

Length: 206 pages (approx. 60,000 words)
Author: Ashleigh Lake (aka Dancing_Doll)

Click here to preview Toy Stories

This is a collection of eight short stories featuring unique women that are based on Lelo’s range of pleasure objects. As they explore new ways to take their love, relationships, passions and friendships to the next level, each woman is brought more deeply in touch with her own sensuality.

An international model struggles between her desire for security and commitment and a passing infatuation with a rogue photographer on a photoshoot in South Beach.

Still caught up in the emotional cobwebs of a bad break-up, Mia finds the courage to reassert herself on the social scene, which leads to a chance encounter with a famous musician.

The Bride:
A southern belle and her mischievous husband find creative new ways to connect on their wedding night.

The Office Girl:
A bored marketing assistant has her world turned upside down when a dynamic business executive with an unscrupulous reputation is transferred to her office and becomes her boss in more ways than one.

An exotic ‘It Girl’ on the London fashion scene meets an intriguing stranger in the VIP of her favorite nightclub and decides to make a bold move.

A beautiful hotelier gets caught up in an ongoing series of trysts with an important client that leads to a night of games that will push Lyla’s boundaries to the edge.

Gigi and Elise:
Best friends from college reconnect on a girl’s weekend, where a late night shopping trip leads to an unexpected adventure for Gigi and Elise.

Whitney’s Massage:
The stresses of being a career girl, wife and mother catch up to Whitney as she looks for a way to relieve the tension one night at the gym.

Get inspired with new ideas on how to spice things up in your own relationship with this playful collection of Toy Stories.
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:53:48 PM

Congratulations Ashleigh, this was a wonderful read.

It's very highly polished, beautifully written, and has something for everyone.

I know first-hand that the marketing team at LELO really loved this collection of stories, for good reason! It's great to see they gave it their endorsement.

Best of luck with the book!
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:53:12 PM

Congratulations, Ashleigh! Here's to another great success.

Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:57:31 PM

Looks like I'm adding to my kindle collection today!!

Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:45:58 AM

Another superb looking piece by one of the best erotica writers around!
Well done, Ash. You're an inspiration :)

"Carefully written, fact-checked essay in the streets, unmoderated comments section in the sheets."

Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:27:36 AM

I'll be sure to head to Amazon and add it to my collection. Hugs

Pure Filth by Jayne33

Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:31:27 AM

Oooh what a super premise for a book!! I love this idea!!!

Looking forward to reading this! Well done DD!!!

Nothing to see here...
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:59:04 AM

Congratulations and wishing you all the best with your new book, Ashleigh!

Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:11:52 AM

Wishing you every success Ashleigh, the synopsis suggests an amazing read. Good luck!

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:07:05 AM

Congratulations! I look forward to reading it. :)
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:19:06 AM

I can't wait to add this to my collection!
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:02:12 AM

just went to the top of my wish list - next paycheck, baby!

Live, love, laugh.
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:03:05 AM

bought it- can't wait to read it! Congratulations, what an achievement!
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:42:14 PM

Congratulations Ashleigh!! I can't wait to read this. I am sure they are as special as the toys that inspired them!!
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:58:47 AM

Fantastic PR move from your part and to be able to match their standars tells something about your quality. Congratulations!!
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:41:41 AM

One step closer...toward the dream.

It's been fun... feeling like I've been invited along to watch your maturation process. Thanks for that, Ash

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 11:00:40 AM

Thank you so much to those that have sent me comments and congrats, bought the book or plan to buy it, have left a review or have just been all around wonderful people in supporting my writing dreams, both on and off Lush. I will never be able to adequately express how much gratitude I have for that or what it means to me. I'm not typically a mushy person, but... yeah, please know that it all has impact and has been a hugely positive influence on my life and general headspace over the past several years.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the origins of the book, how it came to fruition and the inspiration behind it (as well as my personal history with sex toys), you can check out my website announcement here: http://www.ashleighlake.com/new-book-announcement-toy-stories-sensual-fantasies-inspired-by-lelo/

I would also like to take a moment to give my eternal thanks to Lush's resident "It Girl", Liz. Not only is she a phenomenal writer, but she is very talented with web design and she has done a lot of work on updating my site ( ashleighlake.com ) and making it all look sexy and sleek and much more social-media friendly. I am admittedly very blonde when it comes to computers, so I am ever thankful for clever redheads, and I'm extremely grateful for all of her efforts. Thank you, Liz! You are truly a shining star!

Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 11:14:48 AM

Congratulations on completing this project Ash! It's been a long time coming (no pun intended) and I'm so happy for you. I like the cover too. I'm going to purchase this asap, you know I can't miss any of your stories.

Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 10:55:16 PM

I highly recommend this to everyone! Ashleigh's stories are always awesome erotic adventures.

I have your entire collection Ashleigh. I just need you to autograph it somewhere, a little inscription from the author. hmmm....

Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 4:58:06 PM

5 star ratings all rounds, and some very favourable reviews, well done Ashleigh!

I encourage everyone who loves high quality erotica, to buy yourself a copy.

You don't need a kindle to do so either, here's a thread about the subject: https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm1045017_You-don39t-need-a-Kindle-to-buy-eBooks.aspx
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 7:33:18 PM

I can unequivocally say that I am glad I bought a copy! It was everything I expected and more. Nothing better then a new DD book!
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 7:22:58 AM

Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 7:37:25 AM

Congrats Ashleigh!

Give it a read💋