Got exception = Attempted to read past the end of the stream. source = MongoDB.Bson stacktrace = at MongoDB.Bson.IO.ByteBufferFactory.LoadFrom(Stream stream) at MongoDB.Driver.Internal.MongoConnection.ReceiveMessage[TDocument](BsonBinaryReaderSettings readerSettings, IBsonSerializer serializer, IBsonSerializationOptions serializationOptions) at MongoDB.Driver.Operations.QueryOperation`1.GetFirstBatch(IConnectionProvider connectionProvider) at MongoDB.Driver.Operations.QueryOperation`1.d__0.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at LushStories.Framework.Data.MembersCollection.MemberGet(ObjectId memberId, MiniProfiler miniProfiler) at LushStories.Framework.Services.MemberService.<>c__DisplayClass8.b__6() at LushStories.Framework.Services.MemberService.GetMember(ObjectId memberId) at LushStories.Framework.Services.SubscriptionService.IsGoldMemberWithBling(ObjectId memberId) at LushStories.Framework.ImageHelper.GetAvatarFullImage(ObjectId memberId, String username, String avatar, String css, Boolean cropped, Boolean loadlate, Boolean includeLink) at yaf.controls.DisplayPost.FormatUserBox() at ASP.forum_controls_displaypost_ascx.__DataBind__control6(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\sites\lushstories.com\Forum\controls\DisplayPost.ascx:line 30 at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at yaf.pages.posts.BindData() at yaf.pages.posts.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) Gamer Girls Whats ur favourtie game! - Ask the Gals - Lush Sex Stories Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Gamer Girls Whats ur favourtie game! Options · View
Kitanica
Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013 11:23:31 PM

Magical_felix wrote:
Not one girl has said the Sims? I smell bullshit.

Yeah and way too many dudebro games.
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 1:55:30 AM

Magical_felix wrote:
Not one girl has said the Sims? I smell bullshit.

Serious obsession with the Sims (I hate being a stereotype!). Also love the Zelda games.
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:58:49 PM

I love. COD Black Ops, and Modern warfare. I also love the legend of Zelda series. I actually have a collection ranging back to the NES.
EpicHeadMistress
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 7:31:35 AM

I'm a Blizz girl myself, starting with Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans, through the Diablo games (all three), a few years of obsession with WoW, and now I'm loving the Hearthstone beta. I played the WoW: TCG a bit, too, and seriously dated the 2008 World Champ. I've played the Sims, but that's more my partner's thing, and I do so very rarely. Minecraft is another game we pay together. He has Assassin's Creed 1, 2, and 3, and I want to try it. I've also enjoyed Path of Exile and Guild Wars Two. There are a few Android only games I like, too. No consoles.

But, really, my biggest passion is boardgames, and not crap like Monopoly or something. I mean, I can get behind a good party game with the right crowd, but I like Euro games (Vinci, or and commodity trading game), cooperative games (Arkham Horror, Pandemic, etc.), strategy games (Twilight Imperium), and other stuff (Race to the Galaxy, Dominion), to name a few. I go annually to the World Boardgaming Championship, which is held about two hours from Philly every August, and while I haven't won in a game yet, I have made the finals for a few.
ProfessorFox
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 7:20:16 PM

How have I never thought to ask this here! Always nice to see more gamer girls out there, you see lots in MMOs, and its great to see so many here
DanielleC
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:00:31 PM

ProfessorFox wrote:
How have I never thought to ask this here! Always nice to see more gamer girls out there

Should start a LushStories clan :D

Miss_Michelle
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:43:37 PM

Uncharted series, and Assassin Creed series
Miele
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 8:25:59 PM

Tomb Raider!
lucybabee
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 7:39:38 PM

Kitanica wrote:

Yeah and way too many dudebro games.

Slightly sexist?
Dirty_D
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 8:23:28 PM

Love the games, but no time to play them. I was once obssessed with warlords, and a D&D boardgame simply called Dungeon. Ive also been wrapped up in Warcraft(old school, when it was humans or orcs) Heros, civilization, empire, and Oregon trail (remember that way back in the 90s? lol)

now Im too busy for the games, school eats an enormous amount of time as does work.
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:19:14 PM

🎮🐸 Frogger - Atari
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:56:29 PM

Right now, Skyrim
Bunny12
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 10:03:08 AM

This is probably really lame but I'm addicted to Jewel Saga!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
ProfessorFox
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 8:24:50 PM

Slutsharon wrote:
Right now, Skyrim

Marry me? =P
pixiegirl
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 2:54:15 AM