Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Married men and women Options · View
dpw
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 3:56:30 PM

Would you have an affair with a married man or woman?
I'm asking here because we're thought of as more promiscuous (true or not) and it concerns a hidden sexuality of the married person.
It also raises questions of monogamy, after all you'll be sharing them with their spouses.
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:07:46 PM

A handful of Lushies don't agree with me and yes we are more promiscuous here but IRL I believe there are boundaries and limitations. Extra-marital affairs, or being the 'other woman', is a definitive and resounding NO. The only justification being that the affair would be a cure of the afflicted's cancer...and that ain't happening so I can't imagine another scenario to justify such a thing.

Go ahead Lushies...pile on...lol.
jdmagic
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:47:23 PM

I'm with Kristind; yes, we can be promiscuous, but I believe in faithfulness. It's just better that way, for me at least. Once spoken for, I tend to stay that way and do all my exploring and gratifying with the one special one.
Will_greybeard
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:59:39 PM

I had an affair in real life over 30 years ago when my children were still at primary (elementary school), and it caused my wife greta pain and nearly destroyed our marriage. The problem was not just the sex, but that I fell in love with the woman involved, and was quite prepared to risk everything. My wife and I are still together, and I would not consider another affair. The fun I have on Lush is completely different, the flirting and titillation, the exploration of sexual feelings with others, and the sharing of explicit pictures merely helps to enrich my real life sexual relationship with my wife. Many in polite society would not, of corse, approve, but sadly much of the Anglo Saxon world is torn between deep disapproval of all things sexual and an unhealthy prurience about the sex lives of others, particularly celebrities. That is what sells the tabloid newspapers, and whilst readers of such trip are expressing their disapproval of what they are reading, they are also titillated by it. It is not honest, whereas a community such as Lush is one where people can feel relaxed and fulfilled in a safe environment.

Elizabeth and I have just posted a new story that is rather fun, called Games Lovers Play. It is a story in the exhibitionist genre about the sexual games a middle-aged couple play together for their mutual pleasure and arousal, and also has some fetishistic elements.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/games-lovers-play.aspx
LASARDaddy
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 6:07:45 PM

Not while my wife is still aware enough to know who I am.

After that if she and her husband agree I'd love to. I've always been interested but never tried to peruse it because I have a very strong belief in commitment.

I am always a gentleman.
lacr0236
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 6:19:20 PM

Finding out your spouse has gone behind your back is a hurt I wish on no one. (Except maby the guy my wife was with.)
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:29:21 PM

lacr0236 wrote:
Finding out your spouse has gone behind your back is a hurt I wish on no one. (Except maby the guy my wife was with.)

Having been cheated on, it is very painful. Don't. You may lose more than you think.
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 3:11:44 PM

No never under any circumstance. Having been cheated on that's a pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:17:11 AM

I would have to agree with most people - I would not knowing be with a married man or woman.
BigAlinTX
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 10:23:22 AM

When married to my first wife I had numerous long term affairs. While exciting, they were only somewhat sexually satsifying and were really all about trying to prove something to myself looking for some perosnal validation of some sort. It did end my marraige and hurt my wife terribly. No more affairs!

Married again for the last 25 years, there have been a few one-nighters -- were all about sex only -- and were never part of my "real" life. Here the sex was all about satisfying selfish needs for something I wasn't experiencing at home; not for personal validation. I just wanted to try something different that my wife couldn't or wouldn't participate in.