Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Flying..who loves it, who is terrified of it Options · View
secretspice
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:16:40 PM

I'm terrified to fly, but think that I'll have to get use to it, seens how my son moved to Kentucky...
lisa95
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:34:11 PM

My and my sister Danni69 are pilot I will fly with for ever and I love to fly I'm all way ready to anytime
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 10:06:59 AM

Love it. . .I love flying and as you can probably tell from my avatar; I really wish I could just take to the air and fly all by myself.
orangelove
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 11:08:14 AM

I'm terrified of flight turbulence. Other than that, I love it since I like to travel a lot. :)
amansgottaeat
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 9:04:46 PM

not scared of flying scared of falling 45000+ feet flying itself is great
grogynz
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 1:50:36 AM

I fly often for work. Don't mind it. Great for getting through books that you have too read. It's the waiting around that's the killer.
I was given a flying lesson as a present. Cessna 182 . 4 Seater. Did the take off circuits and landing. Fan-bloodytastic experience. If you have any fears I suggest you do this and over come your fears.
It's you controlling your destiny.drunken
dpw
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 2:51:39 AM

Up to 4 hours I'm fine after that I hate it. I get bored, cramped and want a smoke badly.
Red_Dragon
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:56:04 AM

mercianknight wrote:
The flying part is an enjoyable necessity for one stuck in the middle of the Atlantic .... but the airport check-in process these days? angry7

Don't get me started ... cussing

sad3 I am with you Flying used to be enjoyable for me but now since them damn Ragheads blew up the towers its a pain in the ass

matureman56
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:44:48 AM

I have a chronic fear of heights but love flying. Have never done long haul but have flown in a helicopter for a big birthday treat which scary but thrilling at the same time.
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 7:42:48 AM

I love flying, well actually I like the take off, to feel the acceleration on take off is amazing, I love the touchdown but the bit in the middle is boring. The longest flight I have been on was 8 hours and I think that is my limit as i begin to get restless around then. Pour Wine Read it
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:15:11 AM

I would love to go in a helicopter or an F4 fighter jet if the sick bag is big enough :)
articwolf86
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 10:34:40 AM

Love flying! Planes or helo's. Lots of hours in them. Longest was about 17 hours.
flyer_uk
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 2:52:41 PM

Love it!. Some time back I was fortunate enough to earn my "wings". The first solo is a moment that will live with you forever. Is it better than sex?..I will leave you do decide!
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 7:02:27 PM

I love flying.
wistful_wonderer
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:55:57 PM

I adore flying. I enjoy big and small planes. Turbulence typically doesn't bother me. I live in an air force town and have been around planes my whole life. Had a few pilots take me up in small two seaters planes. We had some of the best dates.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

keoloke
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:02:56 PM

Flying as the only viable way to go to a distant place it’s always been welcomed by me and I always enjoyed it. No matter how long the flight, I have never been bored. I always had books, magazines and also info of the place that I was about to visit that kept me engaged.

With that said, lets step a little in today’s flying. I’m concerned; I also find it to be a hassle. The screenings, the free pat-down, the lines and the ever mounting restrictions add to an unfriendly experience. Yes, I do agree of the necessity so I always comply by making their job easier and a bit smoother for myself. You must admit however that we have lost some freedom.

On one of my last flight I had to explain why I had so many small electronics and wires in my bag. It was all neat in the bag and it was all photographic material. Actually since the advent of digital photography it was not a lot at all . Just the films and batteries that I used to carry that today I’m not any longer.

I also feel that the attendants of a few years ago had impeccable manners.

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
HeraTeleia
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:53:57 PM

Love it. Well, since I usually fall asleep as soon as the engines start to rev up, maybe I don't count.

My first story, a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:25:47 PM

No. I am not afraid of flying, not at all. (My sister is and has to take a pill and get boozed up!) I actually love it (malfunction and any crap that can happen aside). I like having the window seat and looking out. I AM, however, phobic of heights. The innate heights phobia does not transfer to the sky bus though and I have loved flying in all planes I have flow in.

amansgottaeat wrote:
not scared of flying scared of falling 45000+ feet flying itself is great

^I hear-ya. "Safer than a car!" :/ when cars don't plummet 40000 feet ~but it is more the landing at the end of the fall that would SUCK!

Otherwise, I flying is great!

I cannot sleep - I am WIDE awake. I do not care for long periods over the big puddle.

mentalcase
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:37:30 PM

first time I flew, I heard a song called 'down in flames'. Scared the hell out of me

Now I love flying!
mistral
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:08:44 PM

solo first time, close to as good as sex!
Rider47
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:21:00 PM

My dad was a pilot when I was 0-6 so I started out in a plane early. Then his profession along with my parent divorce had me flying alone at 8 during summer and xmas break. So no fear of flying here.
loud_bkr
Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2014 4:40:04 AM

As an avid traveler, I love flying.

Longest long haul flight was 15 hours.

Lovepurple
Posted: Sunday, June 01, 2014 2:06:09 PM

As an experienced traveler around the us i love flying. I enjoy the take off and landing
secretspice
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:21:26 PM

Never flown and don't plan on it, scared to death of it...
BethanyFrasier
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 11:01:24 PM

I hate flying now that the TSA and the airlines have turned it into such a hassle. But I've flown in a 75 year old Stearman biplane with an acrobatic pilot who took me through rolls, loops, and dives! Scared the panties off me (which was undoubtedly his intent!), but it was a wild ride! I've also flown in a sea-plane into northern Canada with a bush-pilot who had a hell of a time getting us airborne again after we'd landed on a glassy lake. And this was only a few years after I'd overcome a bad bout of anxiety-disorder when I was terrified of boarding a plane and feeling trapped as soon as the hatch was closed, knowing I couldn't escape!
TheScheherezadeFeint
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 11:42:00 PM

Limiting this response to the experience of flying you can put me down as a big vote for both. I love flying. Going to learn to fly; still fucking terrified of it. Airports just suck, and I've spent far too much time in them over the years.

Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 11:44:49 PM

I love flying, I love the mad scramble for a seat, the waiting for 1 hour to board to find they have just moved the boarding gate so your at the back of the queue, the way the baggage handlers respectfully handle the bags, placing them oh so gently upon the plane, and then the door shuts and the the plane then has it's own little rip off economy on board. Apart from the fore mentioned, I do enjoy flying, no honestly I do :)
cooldaddy
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2014 3:31:36 PM

I did love flying. I was in the RAF, and have flown in a number of different planes, but mainly in Lancasters. I was in the ground crew, and we were able to fly whenever our plane went up for tests or practice. I've flown in the mid upper, and rear turrets. I have since flown in airliners, which isn't a patch on flying in an RAF plane. It's mainly boring, and not worth the hassle of airports.

trinket
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2014 4:16:26 PM

Hate is a very strong word, but I HATE flying. I don't let it stop me from doing things or going to places I want to go to, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. I"m terrified. Usually I have to throw back 3 or so double scotches before I walk onto the plane, and that includes if I catch the red eye.

I'm sure my phobia becomes worse, with every episode of Air Crash Investigations I watch.

BDSMBarbieDoll
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2014 4:30:01 PM

I don't like flying at all anymore.

will only do when necessary.

It's so uncomfortable nowadays.

|||Jade The Dancer ||||| When Daddy Comes Home|||