Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 1:23:08 AM

to jeff or bryan or danny or now jason ..... dontknow

you need to get a real life, buddy ..... honestly. lots of people on here (lush/internet) are honest, real, compassionate, interesting and wonderful people. people like you .... grrrrr ... a total fucking waste of keystrokes!! confused1

catfishing is wrong and sad. says more about you than those you have targeted; says .... you is a loser, dude. angry7

and to another fucktard .... fuck you too. jerkit

thefinger thefinger thefinger

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Americanheart
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 4:17:01 AM

I fucking hate FB messenger at times When Tyler is sending a message please don't fuck it up by not showing me, it's not fair and it makes me pissy. Also, this hasn't in a long awhile. It couldn't be is wifi conncention,, but since i'm in a cranking mood, I'm blaming you FB messenger.

Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 9:53:40 AM

If F bombs aren't your thing walk away now.

Okay. You have been sabotaging me for quite some time. I get it. I do. But bigger better badasses than you have fucked with me and guess who the fuck is still standing? Go to Battery Park there is some motherfucker still in a fetal position rocking in the gutter. So my dear back the fuck off. You do not want to fuck with me and I don't give a fuck who your boyfriend is. Kick his ass too. And your weave sucks shit.

coffee Green tea and I flip through a magazine and talk to the people I actually give a fuck about.

I had to. I did.
syzygy
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:29:33 PM

I have a loved one who is very, very ill, and in a lot of mental anguish and pain, and if one more person tells me "it's part of the plan" or "God never gives you more than you can handle" or any of that new age put-good-vibes-into-the-universe-and-the-universe-will-repay-you bullshit I'm going to kick them in the fucking head. respect my fucking grief instead of mouthing meaningless platitudes at me.

@Sprite - good rules! respectful. mindful of other's feelings. and kinda fun to watch you enforce them. I promise NEVER to get on your bad side : ).

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd."
--Flannery O'Connor
syzygy
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:40:40 PM

okay one more thing, and this is more rage therapy than rage itself, but whenever I get frustrated I watch this (or read it, the text is online, This Is Water by David Foster Wallace): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaVrn1Sz0H8

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd."
--Flannery O'Connor
VanGogh
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 10:39:01 PM

Done!

I don't care!! *purging the last of this shit!!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

thesexynun
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 7:57:15 AM

I HATE that I still love you

hate it

I loathe that I ever gave my soul to you

you are a coward

who promised the world

and delivered only excuses

and as I write my pain away

I will live again

and you will always be the loser who let me go

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:32:26 AM

Grrrr fucking broadband suppliers!!! Why can't you just give me a price for the service I require, instead of giving me a dozen variations, caveats and addendums??

God, it's SO fucking annoying and soul-destroying phoning every one of you bastards and trying to nail you down to a consistent price... NO, I don't want this price for 3 months, then that one for six and then another one for the last 3 - no, I don't want to fucking waste my time shopping around again and again and again....

Parity! That's what I want...

We've got to fight for our right to parity hahahah

Arseholes!
Mysteria27
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9:41:19 AM

I keep getting hounded with calls that are from numbers that I don't recognize. I am never going to pick up the damn phone so you can just keep calling and calling and driving me absolutely mad. But I am not going to pick it up.

They call about 100 times a day. I am on a do not call list but they keep calling. I am going to scream!!!!

They have called already 3 times and it is only 11:41 AM.

Geeze Louise!!!!
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 10:32:05 AM

Sometimes the lack of compassion, empathy and just plain manners in a vast majority of people I meet or know absolutely disgusts me. I see it every day. What ever happened to caring about other people, being friendly. At what point did it become ok to treat other people like dirt beneath your feet? Doesn't it take much less effort to be kind to other people than it does to be nasty or hurt others.

I'm not perfect, nobody is perfect, but surely some people could try a little harder to be nice instead of being fucking assholes to others. All it does is breed hatred which then spreads like a disease. Next time you're about to be less than polite to someone, why not consider keeping your mouth closed, and walk away instead?

I'm so sick and tired of watching assholes fuck with good people. We all know Karma is a bitch and how she works.

I wish I could say I feel a lot better after getting that off my chest but sadly, I don't. sad10 Fuckit. I mean really, FUCK IT.!!

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:52:46 PM

UGhhhhhhhhgrrrrrrrrrrrrrblarghhhhhhhhhhhh nkjnsgkjnashdkghnjumushjb akbniubnkhbnsunbasnbaskbnsrbnjKJ VMNKJNGVNHIK E,GVJMN RNBV

Liz
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:07:56 PM

If you call and try to sell me double glazing one more goddamn time, I'm gonna rip your FUCKING EARS OFF!

FUCK OFF!

dpw
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:55:55 PM

Liz wrote:
If you call and try to sell me double glazing one more goddamn time, I'm gonna rip your FUCKING EARS OFF!

FUCK OFF!

What! You mean you haven't had the boiler replacement, loft insulation, loan misselling, kitchen renovation, computer repair, accident at work etc etc etc phone calls? EVERY FUCKING DAY AND WE'VE GOT A BAR ON THOSE CALLS, NUMBER PROTECTION WITH B FUCKING T. ALL YOU GET IS SOME FUCKING AUTOMATED MESSAGE SO YOU CAN'T EVEN SCREAM AT THEM!
principessa
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 5:03:36 PM

To the idiot who woke me at 2:45 am and did not apologize for the wrong number: Your number is on my call display. Perhaps I will call you back at a similar time to say hello.
silveranode
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 6:00:59 PM

Liz, my sentiments completely.
Don't for get those tele-marketers that call and hang up when you answer the phone.
Road Rage and Traffic Jams at a Stand-Still. I just look around at all the others stuck in traffic and try to figure what some people would look like trying to give someone a Blow-Job or strapped to a rack and being Anally Abused.
Some of those snooty creatures need to be spanked with a Vampire Glove or made to wear Vampire Lingerie inside-out.
When they really piss you off, just wave at them and say to yourself "Pick a Finger" !
Now I feel better.
Ian.
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:00:47 PM

Oh boy.... you two.... you're gonna be SOOOOOO sorry you did that.....

(it's ok Spritelette, I'm in here to tell the ants on my dining table to FUCK OFF!)
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:17:08 AM

angry9
SeaSiren
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:11:41 PM

I'm fat...waaaaa
bill11
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 2:31:38 PM

To the left lane drivers that think they own the road and the lane
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2013 12:13:55 AM

To the motherfucker who lowered the thermostat outside to the freezing point...

Cleveland Steamer from Chris Farley to you!

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Americanheart
Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2013 8:22:49 PM

I'm your flesh and blood but you make me feel like I'm second class to my brothers. You're an Asshole you know that. I just wish you would see me as a grown woman and not a baby. You have no idea what's going to hit on thursday.

thesexynun
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:07:41 AM

do NOT invite someone to MY place without asking me first

it is NOT your house

my invitations are MY own

If I wanted that person there I would have invited them

and if you are lucky enough to be at MY house for dinner

do not

DO NOT

sit there and text all through dinner

for fucks sake go be with that person you are on the phone with!!!

grrr

I hate rudeness !

Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 2:58:38 PM

People who don't know when to leave something or someone the hell alone. There is a reason I have a lawyer and he is a merciless shark. Ever been stalked? I have and it some scary ass shit and I will not tolerate it again. I fucking will not. So leave me, my husband and my life alone. Or I will be forced to take legal action and I will if I have to.
Why can't people just be cool, decent, respectful, fun and nice?
Scientist need to look into the asshole gene because I am definitely sure it exists.
Also get a scientific team on the crazy bitch gene too, because I know for a fact that one exists.
thesexynun
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:04:39 PM

oh I so feel for you Nicki..it is so scary and there is something mental about them..so much so that even the threat of JAIL will not stop them...I would

get a restraining order without it...the police will do nothing

at least if they do come near you off to jail they will go and perhaps you can get some protection

Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:13:51 PM

Sorry to interrupt, but what's "double glazing?" It sounds like an extra yummy Krispy Kreme doughnut, yet I like my ears where they are.
foxjack
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 4:39:11 PM

Level editor just locked up again and crashed again, game design would be so much easier if it didn't do that. Now I have to go back and redo everything I did over the last 15minutes, would just save my work more often, but it takes 15 minutes a save. Fucking crashes.
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:11:41 PM

Highwayman wrote:
Sorry to interrupt, but what's "double glazing?" It sounds like an extra yummy Krispy Kreme doughnut, yet I like my ears where they are.

Double glazing is the english expression for Low E glass, also called Thermopane, or insulated glass. it has an inert gas filling between the 2 panes of glass, giving you insulation and UV protection, although not a lot.

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:30:43 PM

thesexynun wrote:
oh I so feel for you Nicki..it is so scary and there is something mental about them..so much so that even the threat of JAIL will not stop them...I would

get a restraining order without it...the police will do nothing

at least if they do come near you off to jail they will go and perhaps you can get some protection

Thank you. It is frightening stuff.

I can come by and kick your ex's ass too. Probably not but I could try.

Yes, we are discussing what to do. Hugs

People who hurt other people on purpose. WTF?
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:53:39 AM

It's you November - YOU! The month that has come to haunt and terrorize my life every FUCKING YEAR. Without fail. Even when i'm bracing myself and ready for the mayhem, you still find a way to shred me to the core - always in that single calendar month. Bravo. Fucking bravo.

Soleillalune
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:25:45 PM

Omg.. Can I stand in a line at the post office without some stupid fuckin man invading my space.? If I can hear your breath you are too fuckin close. Pushing on me will not get you to the front of the line any quicker.. Idiot. I would like to turn around and punch you in your throat.. You make me gag