Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Cross Dressers Options · View
dpw
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 2:12:30 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,464
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
With the large number of guys into cross dressing, gay, bisexual and straight, why isn't there a room for them? They seem to end up in the gay men's room but many are straight and that seems unfair to me. The attraction is to feminine clothing not men! It could be called the Dressing Room or the Changing Room.
Guest
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 2:31:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 784,657
I wouldn't do it because there are people who will bash & insult CDs. If there's a permanent room & a mod isn't handy nothing can really be done except blocking them but they are still in the room when (I think) they should be kicked out.

There is the create your own room function that would be perfect for this. That way up to the temp mods can keep order.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 5:02:41 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,853
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
Haineko wrote:
I wouldn't do it because there are people who will bash & insult CDs. If there's a permanent room & a mod isn't handy nothing can really be done except blocking them but they are still in the room when (I think) they should be kicked out.

There is the create your own room function that would be perfect for this. That way up to the temp mods can keep order.


Hugs If that's the case, should we have any permanent rooms at all? We're supposed to be accepting of everybody on Lush, or at least allow others their own kinks. If there is a large need here for members, I don't think fear of being insulted should stop people from having it. Maybe other reasons, but not that. If I wanted a fat lass's room, would you say the same thing to me? Or a gay room? Or a BDSM room?

There are knobheads wherever we go, and don't we know it! Perhaps such a room would help move narrow-minded people towards more acceptance? If people cannot be accepted here for their legal (in many countries) lifestyles, where can they be accepted at all? I say the gits can sod off! Screen shots of problems and reports can be sent into mods in the event of there being issues, like all other chat rooms. Please don't let fear stop you having fun! Hugs

However, your suggestion of a custom-made room by users is a great start, so perhaps the original poster could consider that, to see if it gets used.

Hugs sunny


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Dani
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 5:10:48 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,194
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Haineko wrote:
I wouldn't do it because there are people who will bash & insult CDs. If there's a permanent room & a mod isn't handy nothing can really be done except blocking them but they are still in the room when (I think) they should be kicked out.

There is the create your own room function that would be perfect for this. That way up to the temp mods can keep order.


If this is the case, a simple report will suffice. Reporting a member directly from chat will record a chat log and a chat mod will see exactly what happened and the offenders will be dealt with.

It's actually not a bad idea. There could also be a transgendered room as well if there's a need for it.



scarlet
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 5:25:10 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/18/2011
Posts: 3,342
Location: United Kingdom
I think it's a nice idea but I'm not sure how much use it would get. . A few members create CD rooms at points and they seem to be well attended.

However.... we did the same thing with a picture room. A lot of members were creating rooms just for imaging sharing. So the lush gallery was created for images and erotic video sharing but it goes unused for the most part because members just create one.
Dani
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 5:28:58 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 7,194
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
racking wrote:
I think it's a nice idea but I'm not sure how much use it would get. . A few members create CD rooms at points and they seem to be well attended.

However.... we did the same thing with a picture room. A lot of members were creating rooms just for imaging sharing. So the lush gallery was created for images and erotic video sharing but it goes unused for the most part because members just create one.


This is true. It could go either way, really.

There are times I've seen the gallery full of members...even while other pic rooms were going. I think people use the gallery as an opportunity to look at porn pics that aren't too smutty...because even though there's no rule for it, it seems like the norm there is to post erotic pics but not straight up porn. And also, it has size limits, so it's perfect for those who don't like huge pictures taking over their screens.

But I digress. I think a CD room would be a great addition...whether the numbers fluctuate or not.



dpw
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 12:55:38 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,464
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
racking wrote:
I think it's a nice idea but I'm not sure how much use it would get. . A few members create CD rooms at points and they seem to be well attended.

However.... we did the same thing with a picture room. A lot of members were creating rooms just for imaging sharing. So the lush gallery was created for images and erotic video sharing but it goes unused for the most part because members just create one.

Confession time, firstly I don't use the chat rooms and secondly I'm not a cd although I have friends that are. I was just thinking about the large number of cd's that are straight but have no dedicated chat room. Now I know that gay cd's use the men's room as, hopefully, they feel comfortable there but would it be the same for a straight cd?
I just thought they would more likely to use a room that was not based on sexual orientation.
There is a BDSM room based on the same idea, it's based on the fantasy or the fettish not the sexuality. A Dom is a Dom primarily whether he's straight or gay and the same for Subs.
I thought a dedicated room would encourage more cd's to use it. Does a room have to be busy all the time to be of merit? If nobody uses the gallery change that room and see if a cd would be more successful.
simar
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 2:23:29 AM

Rank: The Engineer

Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 4,573
Location: KANPUR, India
i totally agree that there should be a separate rooms for cd.Well truth be told i am a cd.I am into heterosexuality,but do have a bit of gay streak.But in short i am straight,so i would say that we should have a crossdressing room for this

Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Guest
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:34:13 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 784,657
Not sure. I would like to think about it a bit more.
OldDog_BlackHeart
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2013 2:15:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/30/2013
Posts: 374
Location: Chicago S.W, suburbs, United States
I think your rite. How about including TS & TG & they could call it The Gender Xchange, or The T Room.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, May 9, 2015 8:23:10 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 784,657
dpw wrote:
With the large number of guys into cross dressing, gay, bisexual and straight, why isn't there a room for them? They seem to end up in the gay men's room but many are straight and that seems unfair to me. The attraction is to feminine clothing not men! It could be called the Dressing Room or the Changing Room.

I second your thought
Guest
Posted: Saturday, May 9, 2015 8:28:03 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 784,657
OldDog_BlackHeart wrote:
I think your rite. How about including TS & TG & they could call it The Gender Xchange, or The T Room.

That sounds great..Xchange
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.