Got exception = Attempted to read past the end of the stream. source = MongoDB.Bson stacktrace = at MongoDB.Bson.IO.ByteBufferFactory.LoadFrom(Stream stream) at MongoDB.Driver.Internal.MongoConnection.ReceiveMessage[TDocument](BsonBinaryReaderSettings readerSettings, IBsonSerializer serializer, IBsonSerializationOptions serializationOptions) at MongoDB.Driver.Operations.QueryOperation`1.GetFirstBatch(IConnectionProvider connectionProvider) at MongoDB.Driver.Operations.QueryOperation`1.d__0.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at LushStories.Framework.Data.MembersCollection.MemberGet(ObjectId memberId, MiniProfiler miniProfiler) at LushStories.Framework.Services.MemberService.<>c__DisplayClass8.b__6() at LushStories.Framework.Services.MemberService.GetMember(ObjectId memberId) at LushStories.Framework.Services.SubscriptionService.IsGoldMemberWithBling(ObjectId memberId) at LushStories.Framework.ImageHelper.GetAvatarFullImage(ObjectId memberId, String username, String avatar, String css, Boolean cropped, Boolean loadlate, Boolean includeLink) at yaf.controls.DisplayPost.FormatUserBox() at ASP.forum_controls_displaypost_ascx.__DataBind__control6(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\sites\lushstories.com\Forum\controls\DisplayPost.ascx:line 30 at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) at yaf.pages.posts.BindData() at yaf.pages.posts.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) What is something about YOU, that has remained the same since you were little. - The Pub - Lush Sex Stories Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is something about YOU, that has remained the same since you were little. Options · View
Dirty_D
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:17:53 AM

Im still a mouthy brat per my mother.

Also still brunette, and willing to ride most anything I can swing a leg over. I just try to avoid ponies now; my feet drag.
MadMartigan
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:11:25 AM

naughtynurse wrote:
Im still a mouthy brat per my mother.

Also still brunette, and willing to ride most anything I can swing a leg over. I just try to avoid ponies now; my feet drag.

That's what she said! evil4

(had to be done, in honor of my roommate.)
LittleLuce
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:23:55 AM

I'm still little!Boo hoo!

Lilkate
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 8:36:07 AM