Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Not sure if asked before but in any case...Hi Options · View
Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013 12:57:11 AM

Hi to all,

Just a sincere question. Is it considered cheating for me to be here on lush even if I have a girlfriend? She doesn't know yet that I'm here on lush and I was here way before we became a couple.

Thanks.
Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013 4:00:33 AM

I know it's Ask the Girls, but my take is this.

If you're in a relationship, they should know important things about you. I consider memberships to an erotic site an 'important item' - M'Lady knows I'm here, she even reads some with me, even though we are not married.

Try to hide things, and eventually it will blow up in your face.
Mazza
Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013 4:17:14 AM

I think that the general consensus is that if you are keeping it secret and if it would upset your OH to find out that you were doing it, well... that is cheating...

Welcome to Lush BTW!

Nothing to see here...
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013 9:22:27 AM

I honestly think it depends on why you're here. If you're just here to read/write stories and play around in the forums, I don't think it's a big deal to keep it to yourself. It's just another social network. Unless you're the type of couple to always monitor each other's online activity and trade facebook passwords, then I don't see writing, reading and posting stuff online, regardless of the forum or website, to be cause for alarm.

If you're here to cyber, look for an online relationship or do the chatroom scene, there are more implications for deception. If you think it would bother your GF, then it's probably a sketchy thing to do.

Nyaeve80
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 2:01:12 PM

Mazza wrote:
I think that the general consensus is that if you are keeping it secret and if it would upset your OH to find out that you were doing it, well... that is cheating...
This is it for me, is it wrong to cheat then? That is a different question. Personally I would say a little cheating is healthy.
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 7:39:19 PM

Thank you all for your insights..it helped me a lot. I will slowly but surely try and introduce her to this website. Hopefully I get a favorable response. If in case I don't then good bye once again to lush.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas to all!
BelleduJour
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 8:35:15 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
I honestly think it depends on why you're here. If you're just here to read/write stories and play around in the forums, I don't think it's a big deal to keep it to yourself. It's just another social network. Unless you're the type of couple to always monitor each other's online activity and trade facebook passwords, then I don't see writing, reading and posting stuff online, regardless of the forum or website, to be cause for alarm.

If you're here to cyber, look for an online relationship or do the chatroom scene, there are more implications for deception. If you think it would bother your GF, then it's probably a sketchy thing to do.

I second this.

Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 5:22:46 AM

BelleduJour wrote:

I second this.

Thanks BelleduJour for your thoughts!
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 5:22:54 AM

BelleduJour wrote:

I second this.

Thanks BelleduJour for your thoughts!