Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Circumcision Options · View
gloryhole31
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2014 9:19:06 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/1/2011
Posts: 20
Location: Portland, United States
Circumcised or uncircumcised cock: What is your preference?
Dani
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2014 9:53:28 AM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch
Moderator

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 6,078
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
I've only had circumcised, so I have nothing to compare it to, so determining a preference is kind of impossible unless we talk about a visual. And visually, uncircumcised has never really been all that appealing to me. Maybe because I'm used to circumcised. dontknow

But I've heard from different people who have had both that physically there's really no difference...unless you're into foreskin play, then uncircumcised can be fun.



submissivemom72
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2014 2:55:36 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 57
Location: United States
I prefer the appearance of a circumcised penis when erect, but I cannot tell any difference when they are inside me.
RobinFrans
Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2014 9:57:34 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/10/2014
Posts: 11
submissivemom72 wrote:
I prefer the appearance of a circumcised penis when erect, but I cannot tell any difference when they are inside me.
When erect?
submissivemom72
Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2014 1:41:55 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 57
Location: United States
yes sir. a flaccid penis is really not that attractive. But an erect penis, now that is something to behold.
leoalxnder
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2014 6:26:10 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/12/2014
Posts: 27
Location: United States
as a bi man i would never do it with a uncircumcised guy
RobinFrans
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2014 12:50:32 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/10/2014
Posts: 11
submissivemom72 wrote:
yes sir. a flaccid penis is really not that attractive. But an erect penis, now that is something to behold.
So you think the collar is repulsive? Circumcision is not common in the Netherlands, but I consider to have it done.
submissivemom72
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2014 6:38:16 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 57
Location: United States
Robin, do you want argue with me about my personal preferences? really? I like what I like....it is not a matter for debate. Cindy
dpw
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:48:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,458
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
submissivemom72 wrote:
Rookie, do you want argue with me about my personal preferences? really? I like what I like....it is not a matter for debate. Cindy

A bit harsh to a newbie!
He only asked a question, he didn't criticise your choice.
dpw
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:58:29 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 4,458
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
leoalxnder wrote:
as a bi man i would never do it with a uncircumcised guy

Wow! You're the first person that I've heard of that thinks that. That limits you so much, think of all the guys your missing out on, lol.
RobinFrans
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:53:43 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/10/2014
Posts: 11
dpw wrote:

A bit harsh to a newbie!
He only asked a question, he didn't criticise your choice.
In fact, I get turned on by women having a strong preference for cut.
SexySophie
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:07:43 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/10/2012
Posts: 205
Location: United Kingdom

This question has been asked before so I'll answer it this time same as last. A circumcised cock has my vote every time .. so much nicer looking flaccid or erect, much nicer to give oral to, and I find a cut cock can last much longer inside me before it has to exercise its prime function i.e to deliver sperm deep within me.

Trouble is, they are few and far between here in UK. But I'm fortunate ... my fiance is from USA and he has a lovely circumcised cock.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:09:51 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 688,952
SexySophie wrote:

This question has been asked before so I'll answer it this time same as last. A circumcised cock has my vote every time .. so much nicer looking flaccid or erect, much nicer to give oral to, and I find a cut cock can last much longer inside me before it has to exercise its prime function i.e to deliver sperm deep within me.

Trouble is, they are few and far between here in UK. But I'm fortunate ... my fiance is from USA and he has a lovely circumcised cock.
Mu husband and his brother are both circumcised, so I've never been with an uncircumcised guy (as they are the only two that have ever penetrated me).

I agree with Sophie-much prettier, healthier, everything-and that's right-deliver that semen very deep inside me-that's exactly what it's there for
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:08:47 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 688,952
No preference. Keeping yourself clean and groomed is far more important.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.