Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Welcome, to the Lush Wine Bar! Options · View
laoshi1000
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 8:10:33 PM

I can't find good wine in China! (Sorry, I know that this isn't a whine bar - But I can't find good wine in China!)
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 8:25:53 PM

Cheers Ladyx! Some nice Sunday evening chill-down tunes. Morcheeba singing in the corner. Why do I feel the sudden desire to suck on a nice fat cigar while I'm drinking my cognac now?

LadyX
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 11:50:00 PM

Oh nice- we got it all now, good men, good company, good music with some flow, good drinks, and now a good cigar. Never had one actually, but I'd love to suck on a nice Cuban as a start.

Hey welcome, Ero- nice assortment there. What goes good with a cigar?

She
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 12:14:17 AM

or maybe good old Hennessy!
LadyX
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 12:48:06 AM

lol, the only girls still up- all 3 of us are showing nipple. A true sign that it's getting late in the bar! boobieflash2

I loved the food, the cognac, and the cigars. Thanks to Pixie for opening the place- it couldn't be off to a better start, baby.clapping

I've had just about enough, and I finally finished my bottle of wine. Now where's that guy I had talked into a ride home- or somewhere...

I'll fill you in on the after-party tomorrow- sweet dreams, ladies and gents. I put a few benjamins on the table, it should take care of the tab as well as Anton's servicesdrunken , which were appreciated.
stuart1975
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 5:14:35 AM

LadyX
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 8:41:22 AM

Good morning, ladies and gents- I had Anton, that hard working do-everthing barkeep whip up some brunch for us:

Just some light stuff to start out the day, and the new week. Nice wine cabinets, Stu- but I think they look better not all three together. We'll spread them out maybe, for the by-the-glass wines. The good stuff goes down in Van's Cellar.

LadyX
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 9:20:59 AM

So where I live, they have what we call $30,000 Millionaires- or at least thats what lots of people call them. Do they have them everywhere else I wonder.

What's a $30,000 Millionaire? He's usually in his 20s or 30s, has an expensive haircut, wears $300 leather shoes, designer jeans, shirt, and sunglasses, drives a mid-level BMW or Benz, and hangs out in trendy bars, clubs, and restaurants. That's where they are thick on any given night.

The thing about them is, that they either work the front counter at the tanning salon, or maybe at a Jamba Juice. If they are lucky, they work at Dillards or something, but they spend every cent on clothes, and Dad pays the lease on the car, plus the insurance that the 30K Millionaire can't afford either. They can barely afford the $12 Drink they just bought you, but if it gets you home with them, then the objective has been met.Eh?

The $30K Millionaire is a lot of fun, just don't expect him to come through in any way beyond that one-night stand. He's kryptonite for the golddigger! I met a dude at work that knows a director who is working on a script for a movie about the $30K Millionaire, a comedy of course.evil4
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 9:49:45 AM

LadyX wrote:
So where I live, they have what we call $30,000 Millionaires- or at least thats what lots of people call them. Do they have them everywhere else I wonder.

What's a $30,000 Millionaire? He's usually in his 20s or 30s, has an expensive haircut, wears $300 leather shoes, designer jeans, shirt, and sunglasses, drives a mid-level BMW or Benz, and hangs out in trendy bars, clubs, and restaurants. That's where they are thick on any given night.

The thing about them is, that they either work the front counter at the tanning salon, or maybe at a Jamba Juice. If they are lucky, they work at Dillards or something, but they spend every cent on clothes, and Dad pays the lease on the car, plus the insurance that the 30K Millionaire can't afford either. They can barely afford the $12 Drink they just bought you, but if it gets you home with them, then the objective has been met.Eh?

The $30K Millionaire is a lot of fun, just don't expect him to come through in any way beyond that one-night stand. He's kryptonite for the golddigger! I met a dude at work that knows a director who is working on a script for a movie about the $30K Millionaire, a comedy of course.evil4

Yes, they are kryptonite. They usually have business cards that say "President of", or "VP of" some random company they created themselves that sounds really fancy until you realize they are their own boss and staff. Most of these guys have a lot of swagger but very little bank-roll. They tempt you with tales of partying on yachts in Saint-Tropez and exciting getaways to Monte Carlo. There is nothing subtle about this kind of allure. But to the unskilled eye, the idea of it can be far more exciting than a rich older guy walking you through a spending spree at Chanel.

They are fun for the moment, and they certainly know how to work the illusion of "security" for a 3-6 month period of time. But in the end, you need to find yourself a genuine multi-millionaire (is 1 million even enough these days? I think... not). The best gold-digging is done via the older gray-haired men in Armani that send over a bottle of Brut or Cristal to your table before even considering approaching. In my part of the urban jungle, we call them the "Silverbacks". Next thing you know you are giddy off overpriced champagne, and drunk with visions of yourself shopping with him in New York and cuddling up in the latest Prada snow-gear at his ski-chalet, hob-nobbing with other frosty-haired wives of important powerhouses of industry. But of course, then you get bored, and either have an affair or get divorced. Careful of the pre-nup he may suggest. Tears are usually an effective way out of this, based on some of the successful gold-diggers I know.

Good luck LadyX! Unfortunately my luck has yet to materialize (no pun intended). You see, despite having this brilliant skill-set at my disposal, I still end up going for the tortured/complicated hot guys with no cash. I guess I'm not a gold-digger after all. I'm merely at the stage of being superficial when it comes to looks, height and genetic offspring potential.

Oh well... I'm sure I'll grow into it.

Tah-tah for now dahling!

Thanks for the mimosas!....

LadyX
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 10:01:47 AM

Well, from one aspiring digger to another, I wish you only the best of luck. For every real thing, there are 15 d-bags in Italian pointy shoes and Ed Hardy t-shirts.glasses8 And just like you, I'm bad at finding them. I'll settle for- well, thats a story for another time.evil4

Ero, nice painting, really livens the place up. The old and the new, the young and the restless- I'm liking this place more and more!

I think it's time for some champagne in the OJ now- I'll leave the vodka for another day- or later in this one.drunken
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 10:09:48 AM

LadyX wrote:

I think it's time for some champagne in the OJ now- I'll leave the vodka for another day- or later in this one.drunken

I agree... Don't you find it strange that we are in the wine-bar drinking first thing on a Monday morning?
Is that a bad sign?!

geek

LadyX
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 10:10:44 AM

California Soul, baby. A tune to get your toe tapping for a bright new week!

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 12:45:54 PM

That was nice, very nice. But for a certain old boomer, soul sounds more like this:

Rumple Foreskin rr

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 1:11:14 PM

Chef, that white dress is fabulous, but I hope you're drinking only champagne or white wine while wearing it. Red wine or red food would be a nasty risk, lol.

Lovely LadyX, please pass the champagne, undiluted with any kind of juice, I cannot stand to spoil a good (great!) thing.

Champagne is my drink of choice, in case no-one here knew before this.

LushPrincess
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 1:30:16 PM

Hello lovely ladies,

I’m just stopping by on my way to work, I’m running late this morning or should I say afternoon. I just hope and pray I won’t be pulled over – I guess I fit the profile. angry7

I don’t really know much about wine but that hunk that’s sitting by the bar said you guys would enjoy this… and I must say it did taste quite good!

This one’s on me Lady, Dancing_Doll, She, Pixie and Nicola. I also took the liberty of ordering some chocolate covered strawberries hope you guys enjoy it… I’ll stop by later!

LadyX
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 1:33:41 PM

Mara and Gypsymoth, welcome to you both! 3601

Straight chilled champagne for you Gypsy, and thanks for the wine, Ms. Princess. Careful out there, now that you're at risk for a DWM. I'll be thinking about you, and come back when you can, we need to spend some girl time over drinks, baby. angel7
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 1:48:07 PM

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen. I've just been to my seamstress and picked up my new dress.

Also stopped off at a quaint little place for the evenings repast. Hope you enjoy.

I'm in the mood for a cab this evening.

Hope you all are enjoying the new place. The Cohibas were a perfect choice as are Arturo Fuente Opus X. The humidor stores nothing under $10.00 as we all know that's what belongs in "those" other kinds of places.
My driver will be out front in the Maybach if anyone wants a ride home.
Cheers
LadyX
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:14:13 PM

Maybach, huh? I believe this will do:

Matter of fact, I think I got a ride home with a guy in this car last night. He told me it was his! cussing

Oh well, lol, the $30K Millionaire strikes again!

Anton will serve us on the patio since it's so nice out today- you girls don't mind if he takes his uniform shirt off and cools down for a few minutes do you? We're a discerning but kind clientele I'd like to think.

Chef, pass the Cohibas, I think I like these better than Marlboros- today anyway.geek
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:33:53 PM

I'm back ladies, what did I miss?

So many delicious offerings... first chocolate covered strawberries from LushPrincess, and now a shirtless Anton from LadyX?!

What a fabulous wine bar!

I already got my pearl necklace for the day (ehem..)... now, I'm ready for a glass of bubbly... and yes, a cohiba esplendido por favor...

LadyX
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:39:06 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

I already got my pearl necklace for the day (ehem..)... now, I'm ready for a glass of bubbly... and yes, a cohiba esplendido por favor...

Any friend of mine knows I love a good pearl necklace like nothing else- and I see that some lucky male gave you one just the way I prefer it- high and tight, and lots of it! Good work, GDD!
glasses8

And a glass of champagne for you is coming right up- Anton's just getting dressed again, seems I calmed him down and now he's ready to go back to work. As you know I have a calming effect on others. L16

Gypsymoth, what kind of champagne can you recommend on a single girl's budget?
nicola
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:54:16 PM

This DJ really does have quite a collection - does he stop by every Tuesday?

LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:26:51 AM

Good morning, ladies and gents- I've asked Anton to come through with some sweets today- and I think he outdid himself:

For Gypsy, some champagne- just the way you like it:

And mimosas or anything you want for the rest of us, it's beautiful out again today- damn I am so glad the cold weather is finally gone! It's time for tanks and skirts, time to show a little skin and soak up some sun!

I'll meet you on the terrace- maybe I can flag down a few guys if any worthy ones walk by.

Cheers! 3601
LushPrincess
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:53:44 AM

Good morning ladies! coffee

Hi Xuani, I made it home without incident; this is cause for a celebration! Drinks are on me…

I do believe I’ll join you out in the terrace, the weather is magnificent and the sun will do my body good. For some reason today I just feel FREE!!!!

Does anyone else watch “RuPaul’s Drag Race” I watched the finale last night and I must say I was sorely disappointed. I was rooting for Jujubee she had everything a Queen should have – plus she was HOT! Ugh anyways sorry for this little bump I was obsessed with the show…

Xuani let’s go walk by the shore and get our feet wet…

LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 10:42:12 AM

LushPrincess wrote:

Does anyone else watch “RuPaul’s Drag Race” I watched the finale last night and I must say I was sorely disappointed. I was rooting for Jujubee she had everything a Queen should have – plus she was HOT! Ugh anyways sorry for this little bump I was obsessed with the show…

Right?? Here is the "winner", Tyra Sanchez:

Seriously, people? What's she got going for her- besides that hairstyle straight out of the WTF Beauty School? And here I thought I was the only one who watched that show.happy8

A walk in the water sounds mighty fine, Mara- I'm just so glad to have barefoot weather back, and soon it will be so hot I won't be able to stand it, but I guess you are used to that where you are.

This one is more my style, at least the way I feel this year about it:

Solid colors, sleek, and skimpy. Not that I look as hot as Megan in things like this, lol- but it's what I like. I haven't had money to buy many swimsuits anyway until just recently, so I will keep you updated on that.boobieflash2

So for any of you girls out there that are looking to get married and are wondering what look to go with, we have an inspirational thread started over in sexy pics:
brides evil4

Okay so maybe it's not going to be suited for everyone's taste, but if you are considering a Wedding Day Cuckold or Bride Bondage theme, or a Wedding Party Orgy, then DamonX, DancingDoll, and maybe a few others will serve you up with the best inspirational photos you could find anywhere. Just another special perk to being a Lushie! hello1

Here's a good tune, full of sunshine and fun to start us off- reminds me of having drinks, dancing and fun now, and also of being a kid in California- which the beach pics remind me of. This song was from when I was just figuring out boys- I don't think I ever totally will but I think I know more about them than they know about me!bootyshake

Shake a leg, girls!

Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:21:05 PM

Time to class it up as only Giorgio can. The man and my dress.

Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:22:42 PM

A drink with something cool and breezy please.

LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:52:27 PM

Welcome Chef- nice threads too. I'm not sure the blackbird survived the crash with her head, but I do love the dress.evil4

Looks ready to wear too- Armani's got the fly threads, no question.

How about we have Anton bring you a Sex on the Beach? That's cool and breezy, and fits with the beach and bikini theme today. On that note, let's get him making the rounds with a tropical assortment, shall we?

mojitos, sex on the beach, margaritas, tequila sunrise- all good for drinking and dancing and whatever else you might be down for as the sun sets over the ocean.

Cheers baby!3601

Now that I got a little cash in my book, I think I will go bikini shopping tomorrow.glasses8
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:56:31 PM

Ladies, I heard Anton say that his devotion to serving you all is so complete, that he's even willing to give you the shirt off his back. Don't forget to spoil him with him with big tips tonight! Let's get him into the 30K millionaire status sooner than later, ok?!

In the meantime, I'm going to sit back, recline and relax. My feet are aching and its time to let the Bordeaux take away the pains and strains of the day....

I've brought some Godiva and fine Port for all the goddesses of Lush that are ready to indulge in a little sin with me... Although I can't help but wonder... where are the all the men of Lush? Have they abandoned us already? We don't want to overwhelm Anton with our need for testosterone...

LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:09:59 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

I'm going to emphasize that we take care of his pocketbook with the tips, ladies. Not only is he going to need the cash for his $30K Millionaire status upkeep, but it looks like he'll need to start donating a few hundred a month to the blonde on the far right here in about 4 or 5 months.evil4

Either that or she forgot her Spanx that night, lol.

So, time to earn those tips, Anton- bring me another sex on the beach!

I second GDD's call to the menfolk, where are you guys?drunken
LushPrincess
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:11:36 PM

Oh my! Can you say when tanning beds go wrong… Poor guy, but haven’t we all been yellowish brownish before?

The dress is beautiful Chef, it made me want to get all dolled up too. I have a much needed girls night out tonight – I was thinking about this beautiful burgundy corset [the garter belt and stockings are just to make me feel even more desirable.]

Should I pair this up with this super sexy, body hugging black skirt?

What about the shoes…? Should I wear these?

… Or these?

Oh god the possibilities! Please Anton give me a drink…