Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Looking for a story: Options · View
Christian1971
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 9:26:31 AM

I read this story a long time ago maybe 5 to 8 years or more. Not sure about the title something like Accidental shower or mistake shower or Identity? It was about a huband and a wife and son, the parents where having sex before the huband had to get up for work, when they are finished the husband gets up and take a shower and the wife falls back to sleep. She loses track of time wakes up and hears the shower still thinking its her husband she jumps in and starts jerking him off from behind to finally realize its her son in the shower.

If anyone can find that story or if it gives them an idea on a story PLEASE let me know so I can read it.
nicola
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 3:09:34 PM

You can use the search feature on the front of the site, putting in tags like: shower, husband, son, incest, sleep - it should locate it for you if it was submitted to this site.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 3:37:19 PM

Heh, providing the submitting author bothered to submit tag words, other than (nothing) or, 'whatever'.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
nicola
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 11:11:40 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Heh, providing the submitting author bothered to submit tag words, other than (nothing) or, 'whatever'.

It doesn't just search the story "tags", for example: "goat", "69", "whocares", "boring" etc, as those are often incorrectly used. It searches the story body text too as a search engine would Lwinking
Christian1971
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 7:11:55 AM

I'll try again but every story site I been too I cannever find it. There was one site but it was a pay site and sorry not ging to pay for any sites. But thanks for the info I will try hard and see what happens.
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 6:32:55 PM

There is only one good adult story site, Christian. You're on it. 3601
Christian1971
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:29:46 PM

Yes you are right this is the best site online with the hotest woman from all over the world to the best stories I have ever read!