Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

panty stories Options · View
clonjon
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 3:47:42 PM

i have a fetish for stories where girls in sexy panties are involved. i have read all the stories about this topic that lush has to offer, are there any other sites that anyone knows of where i could find stories with panties involved or does anyone have any unposted stories they wouldnt mind sharing? also, i am looking for pics with girls in panties or doing something dirty with their panties, can anyone help me out? or am i the only one with this fetish, or at least talks about this fetish
iceman
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 4:15:31 PM

clonjon wrote:
i have a fetish for stories where girls in sexy panties are involved. i have read all the stories about this topic that lush has to offer, are there any other sites that anyone knows of where i could find stories with panties involved or does anyone have any unposted stories they wouldnt mind sharing? also, i am looking for pics with girls in panties or doing something dirty with their panties, can anyone help me out? or am i the only one with this fetish, or at least talks about this fetish

I haven't seen any stories about sexy panties... I love them (the panties), and I really love it when girls in short skirts sit and flash them. There is a web site where women have pics posted in panties... they also sell panties that have been worn. I'll try to find it and pm you the link....
clonjon
Posted: Monday, May 03, 2010 12:21:01 PM

thanks for your help