Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Welcome, to the Lush Wine Bar! Options · View
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:51:14 AM

I heard the sound of gold chains jingling and came running to the Wine Bar immediately. Oh my god, Lush Princess... do you know my style, or what?! That is the hottest outfit I have ever seen. And lucky me, it fits perfectly. I'll wear this tonight when I go out with my girlfriends. Those shoes need to hit the dance floor as soon as possible.

You are so sweet, and after all that tiresome shopping, I know just what you need. With all the money we Lushies have been sinking into the Wine Bar with our daily visits, not only has extra staff been hired to give Anton a break, but Rocco mentioned there is a spa next door that we're also free to use. I think Anton is free-lancing as a masseuse there too (but he goes under the name Sven... shhhh).

Anyway, I asked him to hook you up with a much deserved afternoon treat on us to thank you for spoiling us on your shopping trip!

Just change into a plush white spa towel and gaze on in...

Mmmm... what a way to kick off those stilettos and relax and unwind. But your luxury afternoon doesn't stop there! You have a hot rock massage waiting for you LushPrincess... along with a nice, cool glass of ice tea. You'll want to keep hydrated for that treatment.

Because later, we're all going to get dolled up in our finest, and enjoy some drinks at the bar. I told Anton and the staff how to make diamond martinis (an old trick I learned during my gold diggery in Monte Carlo)... Doesn't vodka always taste better with a sparkling diamond to stare up at you from the bottom of the glass? Cheers Ladies!

LushPrincess
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:59:59 AM

Oh Doll, you’re too kind. This is just what I needed; to be pampered and rubbed ALL over. Why don’t you join me, I’d love a little chance to relax and gossip.

These are the two hunks in charge today, hopefully they’ll persuade you to join me.

Meet Bryan

... and Adrian

What do you say Doll? See you inside..?
LushPrincess
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:02:46 PM

Welcome Kyle, she’s lovely you are indeed a lucky man. Would you like a glass of ice tea?

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:10:41 PM

Welcome Kyle and Keiko!

Since it's early in the afternoon yet, it might be the perfect opportunity to relax with a cup of Lush's finest green tea! They only serve the finest here... Its a rare Chinese green tea called Tieguanyin, which costs 1,700 Yuan ($3,000) per kilo (per 2 lb 3 oz) approximately 8.50 Yuan ($15) for a single cup. Well worth it, I'm sure... Looks fragrant and delicious... I might join you with a cup tomorrow afternoon!. It might be just the thing to help nurse the hangover I am sure to have after my 'girl's night out' this evening...

As well, the tea will taste even better with this gorgeous little tea bag, decorated with 280 diamonds! Here at the Lush bar, we spare no expense to ensure everyone is able to indulge with the ultimate in luxury and class....

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:13:14 PM

Lushprincess, I am definitely ready to join you at the spa! Nice helping hands you have found to wait on us...

I'm in!! Mmmm... I feel more relaxed (and more stimulated) all at the same time!

LushPrincess
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:19:52 PM

Oh Rocco, I know you must miss the beautiful TechGoddess so I’ve arranged a romantic night out for the two of you.

I have sent over this Dior suit along with a pair of black dress shoes, it’s hard to look better than you already do my friend – but this will definitely help.

The Limousine will pick you up at 7:00pm and take you directly to her house…

She will be waiting for you in this lovely black dress, her hair and make up impeccable. I know you’ll wonder if this night can get any better and……

Of course it CAN, the real surprise [and your desert] are waiting for you under the dress.

I know both of you will be tempted to cancel the reservation but don’ t do it, the place is lovely and you’ll have it all to your self’s!

I know you guys will have the time of your life, please keep us posted on all the naughty details… ENJOY!
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:29:48 PM

Mara! Baby that is perfect on me, all of it! You know me so well, and are so generous! I knew there was a reason I liked you so much.evil4

I was going to wear this tonight:

but you just gave me much much better options. Now that my clothes for evening prowling are settled, you wanna go out prowling with me? GDD already has her plans set, but I think the two of us could do some damage. don't you think?

In the meantime, enjoy that spa- you deserve it.
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:45:40 PM

Welcome, Kyle and Keiko- I just love Kimonos, I wish we could get some of those patterns on other clothes too. The thousand-dollar tea is a good choice, and some sushi to go with it, we're known for having the good stuff here, baby.

Here's a good groove for the background noise while we mix and mingle:

I'm going to go check on the ladies at the spa next door- I'm sure Anton -errr- Sven, is taking very good care of them.Ldevil
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:37:11 PM

Here's a Moby oldie, lol. I like it so much better without Gwen Stefani- it's more dramatic and dark in this version.

Cheers!3601
LushPrincess
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:01:38 PM

Oh Kyle, please don’t ask me that!

There’s so much going on in my life that for now I’d rather hang here with actual cyber people and not all alone over there. It’s an important project for me though, I spend a long time translating and trust me I will get it off the ground, I just want a little down time right now. Hopefully Nicola understands that or she bans me from Lush so that I can get my act together. Whistle

Anton, please get me a Buchanan’s on the rocks after spilling my guts out in the M.I.A "Born Free" thread I need something rough to wash down the knot in my throat.

Catnip
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:37:12 PM

Enters the thread-bar in her green dress and takes a seat next to the princess.

Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:11:57 PM

I like that dress Catnip. Good color. Have a cold drink?
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:35:31 PM

Chef, Catnip- what up girls? geek

Welcome, and nice dress indeed. Wine for you two?

Red or White? Anton will serve you right away.

Cheers to new patrons and returning ones!3601
LushPrincess
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:36:09 PM

Beautiful dress cat, but I have to say… I like you better in blue love10

Here’s some Absolut Vodka. I know how much you enjoy it, or at least I think I know! d'oh! "Please enjoy with absolut responsibility”

Catnip
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:39:36 PM

Gosh, I'll warm up with a glass of red before I even dare drinking Swedish brands online.
I might be wearing something blue too, dear princess.
Follow me to the ladies room later and I'll show you.

LushPrincess
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:52:03 PM

Xuani, amiga! Of course I’m down to go out today. They say Thursday is the new Friday… I’m thinking about wearing this, is it ok? Should I dress up or down at all? Let me know!

Anton, can you give me a glass of champagne please, and a few strawberries on the side. I think I’ll sit by the window, on that rustic barrel shaped table. Thanks darling

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:05:31 PM

LushPrincess wrote:

Here’s some Absolut Vodka. I know how much you enjoy it, or at least I think I know! d'oh! "Please enjoy with absolut responsibility”
]

responsibility?? pfffft!!

not in my lifetime!

It's time to let loose, baby.hello1

Here's some English groove, I love this!

Loislane, where you at?
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:10:50 PM

Oh my gosh I feel out of place here a bit ....ha ha

(sips a mojito and listens to the music) ...
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:15:47 PM

Out of place? No way!

Gerard has been waiting for you, he has your complimentary dessert!

Cheers Loislane- you bring fun everywhere you go- plus cool-ass tunes.

Serve 'em up!

Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:20:50 PM

LadyX wrote:
Out of place? No way!

Gerard has been waiting for you, he has your complimentary dessert!

Cheers Loislane- you bring fun everywhere you go- plus cool-ass tunes.

Serve 'em up!

RediWhip and a nearly naked waiter love7 love10

Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:32:21 PM

LadyX wrote:
Chef, Catnip- what up girls? geek

Welcome, and nice dress indeed. Wine for you two?

Red or White? Anton will serve you right away.

Cheers to new patrons and returning ones!3601

Wonderful Ladyx. It's a hot day here so how about a cool glass of that white? Nice and dry I hope.

I found some nibbles but not a new dress. Will have to hit the cute dress shop on my way home tomorrow.

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:59:06 PM

Anton, please bring Ms. Kathleen a Sauvingnon Blanc, and Roc-afella whatever his mouth desires. It's off to work for me now- wish me luck and have a great night!
Pixie
Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 6:27:55 PM

Hey everyone! Sorry I am late! I was out shopping for my new dress. What do you think?

And these shoes?

They are from Gwen Stefanie's LAMB line. I adore her clothes!

I feel like celebrating tonight! The weekend is right around the corner. So I though we could open some Dom!

Oh, my.....what goes good with Dom? I hope these appetizers will work. I did not have much time to fuss in the kitchen today.

So, anyway looks like everyone is having a great time! Eat, drink and be merry! Oh, and don't forget.....Dance!!

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
LadyX
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:46:54 AM

The Lush Wine Bar
is now serving fresh fruit on the terrace! I need to detox a little bit this morning, how about you all?

Pixie, that outfit is so cute- I had a pair of LAMB shoes a few years ago- saved up for them, loved them, then they got stolen.crybaby

I think I'll have a glass of champagne to cheer myself up now- anyone else?

I'll be down on the beach with my toes in the sand if anyone needs me or wants to join in. First person to spot the oil slick coming ashore gets a free shot of Patron!geek

Rembacher
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:56:32 AM

I'll have some of that fruit with a little Canadian Ice Wine.
nicola
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 3:36:44 PM

There are so many smoothies in this place, I don't know which way to turn.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:03:46 PM

Yes, the vibe is definitely sweet in here Nicola... so many interesting personalities. Always keeps things exciting. Thanks for giving us a place to imbibe and share, and for giving Anton a place to work to keep him in school. God knows he can't get by on his looks forever.

Well, its been a long week, and an even longer Friday (after a late night without any time to recover). Tonight I'm offering up the lower level of the Lush wine bar. The cool lighting and chill atmosphere should help everyone unwind in time for the weekend.

The drink of choice is the Saketini with a sprig of rosemary. Looks delicious doesn't it? A perfect little treat with an unexpected twist. If the patrons like it, Anton has assured me that he will add it to the permanent drink menu. And I think that it's important to be as adventurous with our cocktails as it is to be adventurous with our... ehem... never mind. Enjoy the drink!

To start the evening off, Moby's "The Sky is Broken"... very sexy poetry set to music. In fact this is still one of my staple favourite hot songs, despite all the years that have passed since it was released. Great music never ages. In fact I suspect this is what first started my fixation with crashing thunderstorms, dark nights, and hot sex.

Trimble
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:40:03 PM

Well I see at least two ladies I recognize in here, and it's a nice place even without you. Can I get a courvoisier please?
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:47:14 PM

Here you go Trimble! Welcome! And don't worry... nobody is drinking and driving here angel7 Possibly drinking and typing, but we'll leave the required policing of that to the moderators!

Relax and unwind. There are some nice Cohibas in the humidor, if you would a cigar to go with your cognac. Very decadent.

Trimble
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:49:14 PM

I love this room- very old-school gentleman's card room style. And thank you for the snifter- a nice, correct touch. I'll be having more than one I can assure you. A man of my stature doesn't drive, he rides, so don't worry a bit about me.evil4