Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Things that just piss you off Options · View
Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 6:32:35 PM

People that are always late. angry9

HaileSelassie
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 8:17:45 PM

People who think they're more humble or better than I (I'm a million times more than anyone else so there)
People with overinflated egos
People who aren't very self-aware
Hypocrites
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 10:25:44 PM

A man that can't eat pussy right. He's just lickin & fuckin around down there but NEVER hit or stay on the right spot. U can tell the bastard 2 stay there, but he's in his own fucked up world. HATE IT
Posted: Saturday, May 1, 2010 10:35:31 PM

SucAclit2 wrote:
A man that can't eat pussy right. He's just lickin & fuckin around down there but NEVER hit or stay on the right spot. U can tell the bastard 2 stay there, but he's in his own fucked up world. HATE IT

wow ... that sucks!!
Milik_the_Red
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 6:32:31 AM

People who bring 5 kids to the store with them and don't even make an effort to control their brood. They just let them run all over hell, making a mess out of everything they touch and getting in everyones way.

Surely silence can sometimes be the most eloquent of replies
- Unknown
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 9:00:49 AM

Things which piss me off, are usually those things which I do myself...and I know better. Like not parking my car in the garage the evening before an ice or snowstorm blows over. What the fck was I thinking?

And it's usually, stupid shit.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
LushPrincess
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 10:42:21 AM

Being scared pisses me off!
Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 4:02:12 AM

People who ran their mouths to just cause trouble
She
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:48:48 AM

What really piss me of is when I take myself too f... seriously and when I loose my cool, usually those two come hand in hand
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 12:54:23 PM

People that run their mouth and don't know what the hell they're talking about.

People that can't see the big picture.
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:16:32 PM

People who think they can speak for the whole group.

People who are oversensitive all the time.
sassycheergirl
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:26:15 PM

Stupid fucking At&t people that don't know how to put money on the correct number....They put my 25 dollars on some one else account and only the manager can fix it...and it was the guy that waited on my fault..he was too busy playing with his damn cell.....cussing cussing cussing

*smiles, hugs, and lollipops*

Sassy
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 2:37:42 PM

Dropping something down the side of your car's seat, and not being able to reach it with your fingers.
sassycheergirl
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 2:57:45 PM

roccotool wrote:
Dropping something down the side of your car's seat, and not being able to reach it with your fingers.

ugh i hate that too im always dropping my cell down between my seats. I do it even when im sitting on the passenger side

*smiles, hugs, and lollipops*

Sassy
Posted: Thursday, May 6, 2010 11:05:26 PM

thinking ...no .... knowing ... I need to work part of my weekend to regain balance at work ....

damn it!!!!!
verity
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 12:27:20 AM

Being mistaken for someone else on the Dart earlier this morning.

“No” sorry I didn’t run the London Marathon, I don’t even run anymore.
It makes me too sore....of course I was flattered, but made my
exit at the next station.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 8:55:44 AM

if a person promises to do something and you'll find out they didn't do it.
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 8:57:22 AM

being unreasonable..

not trying...

giving up easily...

making up an excuse.. (if you want it you will find a way to do it, if you don't you'll find so many excuses not to do it)
Revolution
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 10:13:14 AM

Internet lag or dropouts.

Lmao. I know it sounds geeky, but this really really shits me. Nothing else really gets to me that easily.

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it...or, learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 4:21:36 PM

roccotool wrote:

Lfunny
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 4:28:52 PM

I know I should not be un-gratefull but... close member's of my family who think it's okay to wait untill the weekend to send me their birthday card to me. I can't help but feel I shouldn't feel like this, but I do.
I know it's the age of saving pennies, but a stamp on a card doesn't cost that much. Getting my birthday card after my birthday really pissies me off angry9
Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 8:58:01 PM

girl friends who play games with your mind and then put it all on you
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 9:00:20 AM

Fucking assholes who pull their cars close to the side of my vehicle in a parking lot, then swing open their car doors into the sides of my vehicles.

Some assfucks just never own anything nice for very long. This behavior really makes me want to pinch someone's head off.

Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 11:04:22 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Fucking assholes who pull their cars close to the side of my vehicle in a parking lot, then swing open their car doors into the sides of my vehicles.

Some assfucks just never own anything nice for very long. This behavior really makes me want to pinch someone's head off.

Now tell us how you really feel!!!! happy8

I am with you on this one. The only solution I found is based on the fact that most people don't want to walk any distance. So parking away from the store whatever lowers the probability I will get a ding on my car door. You know what, quite a few times my car will be the only one away from all the others and when I come back with all the empty space in the area someone will park next to me. That is the herding gene at work.
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 11:05:11 AM

HoneyBee000 wrote:
A kitchen full of plates and cutlery grrrrrrrrr where do you begin.

Paying the teenager next door to wash them.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 11:10:48 AM

Kyle wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:

I am with you on this one. The only solution I found is based on the fact that most people don't want to walk any distance. So parking away from the store whatever lowers the probability I will get a ding on my car door. You know what, quite a few times my car will be the only one away from all the others and when I come back with all the empty space in the area someone will park next to me. That is the herding gene at work.

Whenever I've driven or operated a vehicle which I was proud to own, which was in relatively clean, dent free shape...I've always attempted to park it well out from the crowd which prefers to herd up as close as possible to the entries and exits. Walking through a parking lot in any manner of weather is not something which puts me off.

But I've also witnessed the malicious envy from the anonymous asshole in every crowd, who will go out of their way to make it a point to approach my lonely vehicle and snap off an antenna or swipe a paint job with a key, no doubt as he feigns an interest in whichever vehicle I had parked 'out in the back forty'.

So I attempt to find a slot where nobody is parking on my immediate left nor right, to lessen by half, the chances of being visited by a careless fktard, in a public parking lot.

If you drive, or own a vehicle...you know of what I speak here.

cussing

LushPrincess
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 11:11:41 AM

Having a headache that will just NOT go away…
Rembacher
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 11:20:46 AM

"Help" that does more harm than good.
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 11:23:32 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Kyle wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:

Whenever I've driven or operated a vehicle which I was proud to own, which was in relatively clean, dent free shape...I've always attempted to park it well out from the crowd which prefers to herd up as close as possible to the entries and exits. Walking through a parking lot in any manner of weather is not something which puts me off.

But I've also witnessed the malicious envy from the anonymous asshole in every crowd, who will go out of their way to make it a point to approach my lonely vehicle and snap off an antenna or swipe a paint job with a key, no doubt as he feigns an interest in whichever vehicle I had parked 'out in the back forty'.

So I attempt to find a slot where nobody is parking on my immediate left nor right, to lessen by half, the chances of being visited by a careless fktard, in a public parking lot.

If you drive, or own a vehicle...you know of what I speak here.

cussing

Now me I personally don't own a car right now. But a friend of mine about ten years ago had a brand new pickup truck not a scratch ot it the thing was pretty much brand new only had about 4 thousand miles on it a bit less actually well anyway me and him went to the store with it one day and he has always been very anal with his vehicles so he picked the back part of the parking lot had something like 20 spots on either side of him that were empty when we went into the store. Do you know that when we came out the biggest rolling piece of shit on the planet was parked right next to his truck? The fucker litterally only left him aa couple of inches to open his door to get inman was he ever pissed I mean really alll the spots and you have to pick that one right next to him? Now I thought it was a tad funny he did after the fact but I know how it could piss you off. But if you saw said car it should have been blown up.
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 12:12:14 PM

waiting
waiting
waiting