Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

married crossdressing? Options · View
PlayfulAshley
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:30:36 AM

Any couples out there have a crossdresser? Curious as to how the conversation took place and how you fit it into your relationship.
dpw
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:56:01 PM

PlayfulAshley wrote:
Any couples out there have a crossdresser? Curious as to how the conversation took place and how you fit it into your relationship.

The answer is yes there are.
Until I joined Lush I had always assumed, wrongly as it happens, that all cd's were gay. Maybe because they were the only ones that I knew from the gay bars and clubs.
PlayfulAshley
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:25:33 PM

Ha, sorry for the confusion. Of course there are, I wanted to know how they came out about it to their significant other and how it fits into their relationship.
SxyJackyLeggs
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:29:08 PM

I'm married and I cross dress...when we were first getting together I told her about it and she didn't leave me. We have been married for several years and I still dress but she is not crazy about it so I don't do it often...mostly when she is not home. She has seen me dressed and just doesn't care for it.
Kasey
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:58:06 PM

I wish I had told my Lady years ago, but just too scared that she would leave me. Well she found out in a bad way, plus a few other things which means we are apart at the moment. But she keeps telling me that's its not the dressing but the deceit that she is struggling with. In fact since it happened last year she has bought me the odd panties, but with the stipulation that she never sees me with them on. It's confusing but I love her with all my heart xx

Life; pretty complex but without the pretty side xx
Love to know what you think, drop by as I just
adore any comments, good or harsh!

Competition - 'Are You Watching?'
Flash erotica - 'One Copy or Two?'
The Kasey Memoirs - 'Tickets Please!'

allenjames
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 3:32:13 PM

I told my wife a couple of years ago after finally facing up to it myself. I don't fully dress when she's around but she does accept my underdressing frequently, panties, stockings, etc but no breasts, wigs, makeup. We have had sex with me partially dressed and once even wearing matching thongs.

Ellen James

And what is love without lust when lust is better for loving
PlayfulAshley
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:50:35 PM

Thanks for sharing all:)
justapasserbi1
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:51:29 PM

im so lucky i have a girl who not only accepts panties and lingerie ...she is now wanting to do some make up on me and have me show her my wig...and the one thing Ive learned is by progressing slowly helps ....going at her pace ...she is the best ...
justapasserbi1
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:51:41 PM

im so lucky i have a girl who not only accepts panties and lingerie ...she is now wanting to do some make up on me and have me show her my wig...and the one thing Ive learned is by progressing slowly helps ....going at her pace ...she is the best ...
justapasserbi1
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:51:42 PM

vickiejoe
Posted: Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:13:26 AM

l told my GF that l was bi and that enjoy wearing panties and lingerie, when we first started dating …being straight up with her…now she buys me things all the time ..l have a dresser stuffed with some much sexy lingerie it hard to pic out what to wear ..so at times GF will lay out things for me to wear in the evening….just so fun of her to share this with me..l'm a very lucky CD that enjoy sucking cock VJ
f74
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 1:35:22 PM

I haven’t told my wife. Probably never will. Because I know she will never understand.
She has been very close to catch me dressing a lot of times.
garterbelt
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:46:03 AM

I dressed for my wife when we were dating. I slipped into my matching bra, panty, garterbelt and stocking set and walked into the livingroom.
She just kinda looked at me then told me they are just clothes and I should wear what makes me feel good! Then she told me to show her a crossdresser masturbating!
I wear panties everyday, and bras half the time. I even wear them sometimes when we go out shopping together. We have shopped for my new sets together and she is still good with my dressing 12 years later.
willys
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:53:39 PM

SxyJackyLeggs wrote:
I'm married and I cross dress...when we were first getting together I told her about it and she didn't leave me. We have been married for several years and I still dress but she is not crazy about it so I don't do it often...mostly when she is not home. She has seen me dressed and just doesn't care for it.
We have been married for 29 years and she is not crazy about it nethere i do waer panties all the time
willys
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:58:45 PM

vickiejoe wrote:
l told my GF that l was bi and that enjoy wearing panties and lingerie, when we first started dating …being straight up with her…now she buys me things all the time ..l have a dresser stuffed with some much sexy lingerie it hard to pic out what to wear ..so at times GF will lay out things for me to wear in the evening….just so fun of her to share this with me..l'm a very lucky CD that enjoy sucking cock VJ
you are a lucky cd
willys
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:03:41 PM

f74 wrote:
I haven’t told my wife. Probably never will. Because I know she will never understand.
She has been very close to catch me dressing a lot of times.
my wife puts up with me wearing my panties all the time but don't understand me
stockingluvr
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014 8:06:02 AM

I haven't told my wife either and I can't even imagine how that conversation would go. But I would like to just so that it's not hidden.

dpw
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014 3:45:44 PM

stockingluvr wrote:
I haven't told my wife either and I can't even imagine how that conversation would go. But I would like to just so that it's not hidden.

She didn't marry a rapist or a paedophile! She married a guy who's fetish hurts nobody. Women wear jeans etc. What is the big deal!
emersonbosworth
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014 4:38:17 PM

my wife came unglued when I put her nightie on, so I don't dress when she's home except sometimes I wear pantyhose.
Strange4Utah
Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2014 10:07:14 PM

It's been at least 15 years since I first came out of our bedroom wearing a silk kimono of hers. I told her how much I enjoy the feel of smooth lingerie on her, so I thought I would try it on me. Since then we have both acquired quite the collection. We have now been married for 31 years!
Ls63563
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:43:57 AM

A new friend recently told that her husband crossdresses and that he enjoys some bi activities. I don't know many details but she seems to get along OK with it.
hotvicky
Posted: Sunday, January 18, 2015 1:51:19 PM

After being married to someone who could not accept it, I told my current significat other before we got too serious. I also told her I was bi curious (No longer just curious). She was great with it an she is very open sexually. We have had sex together a lot while I am Victoria. She shops with me and for me. She has help me expand my horizons. I consider myself very lucky.
hotvicky
Posted: Sunday, January 18, 2015 1:51:57 PM

After being married to someone who could not accept it, I told my current significat other before we got too serious. I also told her I was bi curious (No longer just curious). She was great with it an she is very open sexually. We have had sex together a lot while I am Victoria. She shops with me and for me. She has help me expand my horizons. I consider myself very lucky.
OldDog_BlackHeart
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 4:34:59 PM

I had tried cross dressing at home when I was single.Gave it up when I got married.I tried it with my X wile when we were only married about 5 years, as part of A role reversal game. to see if it would turn her on. she was OK with it but I could tell it wasn't A turn on for her. So I/we never did it again. I decided to keep my desires to my self & never dressed again. By the time we divorced after 23 yrs of marriage I felt too old to pick up where I left off. Besides it"s an expensive hobby.
Thefisherman
Posted: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 7:05:23 PM

I think getting the crossdressing in the open early in a relationship is essential. I made the mistake of staying "in the closet" too long and now I fear it is too late. Maybe better to lose someone who does not understand?
adirtysecretboy
Posted: Monday, February 09, 2015 10:26:12 AM

I would rather know than not.

I would be more hurt that they didn't tell me.

And honestly, it's just clothes and if you love the person then what's the big deal.

No judgements, only acceptance of your needs and desires.