Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sluttiest thing you have Done Options · View
squirtmaster
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:46:01 AM

hey can I ask you a question -

what do you think is the slutty thing you have done or would like to ie rubbed pussy in public place, nude beach, tits out, no underwear etc
lindseyaggie
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 2:04:12 PM

I had a blind date and was kinda horny so fucked my next door neighbor. My date showed up about five minutes after I got back to my apartment. Five minutes later we were in my bed fucking.
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 2:13:28 PM

Sucked my ex boyfriends cock in the back hallway of a very public building til he came in my mouth.
bustyreadhead
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:25:49 PM

the most?

holy crap, how bad am i that i can't even quite decide on a top 10.
BigPuss
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 3:34:56 AM

bustyreadhead wrote:
the most?

holy crap, how bad am i that i can't even quite decide on a top 10.

We're patient - we can wait.evil4
LuvitAll
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 8:51:34 PM

What is slutty anyway? I don't like the term. It's a mans word. Why do women who like sex have their behaviour branded slutty? I fuck a lot. Does that make me a slut?
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 9:25:01 PM

I was the center of attention at a Bukakke party....

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Leiza350
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 9:40:59 PM

I was home und my husband was on the way home ...from a 3 day trip..when he got there he had a friend with him.....we sat around having drinks ..mi husband said he was going to lay down for a short nap.....and would i mind staying up with his friend..i said ok ...love to ....i told his friend that i was going to get in the hot tub, it was about 11 at night ...to come go with me ....he said ok he'd love it ...we were in the hot tub for about 20 mins ....und i just had to see what i could do with his friend....lol....yeah ....i was a slut...Whistle
GunGirlJess
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 10:47:58 PM

Ugh the blowjob on my boyfriend at the movie theater. Still can't believe I did something do trashy but it was still exciting . Then there was the time I was on my knees for hubby and he was leaning back against the hood of his truck...someone drove by and hooked a quick u-turn to see again. The road was wayyyyyy more public than we thought...
squirtmaster
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 2:03:48 AM

LuvitAll wrote:
What is slutty anyway? I don't like the term. It's a mans word. Why do women who like sex have their behaviour branded slutty? I fuck a lot. Does that make me a slut?

please don't get me wrong I did not mean offence. im glad you like to fuck your a good sport:)
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 5:16:34 AM

gave a guy a blowjob once in a strip club parking lot
BigPuss
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 5:00:16 AM

LuvitAll wrote:

icon_biggrin

I luv sluts.Big Hugs
squirtmaster
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7:33:35 AM

love it guys keep on having fun its great to be a slut :). I don't mean a dirty old crack whore just some one who likes to have fun male or female :)
Kimasa
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7:56:51 AM

I gave a guy a blow job in a store fitting room

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
xXshunikaXx
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:39:43 AM

Double blowjob with my best friend on a taxi driver because we couldn't afford to pay him
sexylips_
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:42:33 AM

would either be sex in the sea with a stranger whilst on holiday in turkey, or dragging a guy from the bar up to the pool room in Uni, probably
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 12:07:30 PM

LuvitAll wrote:

Luvitall

I do not really understand why you are upset by the term. If woman like you and me did not want to be thought of like we are, then we would change our behavior. I know neither of us plan to reduce our Fucking in the near term.

Is it really less offensive if a guy say "She will Fuck almost anyone, rather than she is such a Slut?" So we have Morals of a man!!!

Then of course I am not completely sure just what you mean by "Sluttiest thing you have done?"

Does that mean, Public Sex or Doing more than one person at a time, or at a party taking on all cumers. Just what does it mean?.Embarassed

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:04:52 PM

gunshopgirl wrote:
Ugh the blowjob on my boyfriend at the movie theater. Still can't believe I did something do trashy but it was still exciting . Then there was the time I was on my knees for hubby and he was leaning back against the hood of his wrangler...someone drove by and hooked a quick u-turn to see again. The road was wayyyyyy more public than we thought...

You sound like my type of girl. Lol. Can I take you to a movie?Water Sports
LuvitAll
Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 7:08:52 AM

1nympholes wrote:

Luvitall

I do not really understand why you are upset by the term. If woman like you and me did not want to be thought of like we are, then we would change our behavior. I know neither of us plan to reduce our Fucking in the near term.

Is it really less offensive if a guy say "She will Fuck almost anyone, rather than she is such a Slut?" So we have Morals of a man!!!

Then of course I am not completely sure just what you mean by "Sluttiest thing you have done?"

Does that mean, Public Sex or Doing more than one person at a time, or at a party taking on all cumers. Just what does it mean?.Embarassed

I do not really understand why you are upset by the term. If woman like you and me did not want to be thought of like we are, then we would change our behavior.

You see? Right there is the rub. I don't want to have to change my behaviour so I am not referred to as a Slut. And neither should you. We just like to have a lot of sex with a lot of people. I fuck a lot of men who like to do the same thing and we don't call them sluts.
LuvitAll
Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 7:12:06 AM

squirtmaster wrote:

please don't get me wrong I did not mean offence. im glad you like to fuck your a good sport:)

No offence taken. I'm just mystified why women who like to fuck a lot of people get a label, but men don't.
squirtmaster
Posted: Saturday, April 5, 2014 7:43:11 AM

LuvitAll wrote:

No offence taken. I'm just mystified why women who like to fuck a lot of people get a label, but men don't.

call me what you want Male Slut, Whore , ganger what ever.

im just a good a sport as you girls :)

Christie
Posted: Saturday, April 5, 2014 3:05:49 PM

I once made it with a married man! Regaeman Man
WonderWoman7
Posted: Saturday, April 5, 2014 11:01:06 PM

I was trying on a dress and showed it off to my BF at the time and we fucked in the dress, in the dressing room. O and never bought the dress lol
squirtmaster
Posted: Sunday, April 20, 2014 1:50:08 AM

Christie wrote:
I once made it with a married man! Regaeman Man

did u know he was married?
Posted: Monday, April 21, 2014 12:21:34 PM

was a fuck toy for a groups of black men during the superbowl.
Posted: Monday, April 21, 2014 11:36:37 PM

It was broad daylight, and I was on the terrace. I got so sexually aroused that I decided to shed all my clothes. I got stark naked and roamed on the terrace without even U-Wear! There was always this fear of getting caught red handed. But, the thrill of getting caught aroused me even further. I then masturbated for 20 minutes. Luckily, no one saw me (If someone saw me, I can't help it).

There was this thrill man!!! It was very adventurous. I never did anything like that at all.
dpw
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:35:54 AM

male_pussy wrote:
It was broad daylight, and I was on the terrace. I got so sexually aroused that I decided to shed all my clothes. I got stark naked and roamed on the terrace without even U-Wear! There was always this fear of getting caught red handed. But, the thrill of getting caught aroused me even further. I then masturbated for 20 minutes. Luckily, no one saw me (If someone saw me, I can't help it).

There was this thrill man!!! It was very adventurous. I never did anything like that at all.

welcomes
Hope you enjoy yourself here. Nice first post, lol.
lacr0236
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:28:51 AM

Nat4fun wrote:
was a fuck toy for a groups of black men during the superbowl.
I hope you write this. It would make a great story.
pegasus2126
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:27:07 AM

Decided to try sex with a guy. Went and paid a trani for an hour of his time. Sucked my first cock, and luved it. Then I fucked his hot Hawaiian butt.
pegasus2126
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:28:52 AM

After my first gay fuck I went to another gay hooker. This time I rimmed him while he jerked off all over my ock and balls