Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

All Those Seeking a Master/Mistress or a Submissive Please Post Here Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:37:26 AM

19 year old female looking for a straight online master.
MasterVagrant
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:01:49 PM

Male master, 38 years old from Europe, looking for a LTR female slave to serve me online. I'm willing to train inexperienced slave and welcome her into this world. If you want to forget real world and allow someone else to make decisions instead of you in your free time or even 24/7 then you are at right place. What you can expect if you choose to be my slave:
-24/7 control (food, clothing, etc)
-control over body functions (bladder control)
-pet play (cat play, doggy play)
-humiliations and degradations (calling names)
-BDSM (since this is online, i will only suggest what you can do, and you will try that, advantage of online BDSM is that you self inflict pain and you know your pain threshold, so you can slowly push your limits)
-sexual games (masturbation, butt plugs, orgasm control, etc)
-public dares
-and many more things

I don't want some sexy model, look isn't important at all, it's all about control, so if you think that you can enjoy in all this, you can pm me.
There we can talk about everything, and you can give me your skype or ym ID, cause i'm using that for better communication. Female slave must have a webcam and she must go on webcam to show me what she's doing. If you are shy or insecure, you can hide your face or wear mask, i'm ok with that and we will work on trust in time. No matter what you choose, i will treat my slave with respect, respect her real life if she don't want me to be a part of it, and i expect from my slave to respect me.

Feel free to pm me and if you are interested, write some personal data about you, about your likes/dislikes and limits.

Thank you for reading this and see you soon.

MV
Lillianna
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 6:25:20 PM

Hello, I'm lillianna but I let my friends call my lily. I'm looking for a master or mistress that can be gentle but firm and understand my needs. I want an owner that will care for me and keep me inline as well as have fun and be creative. I love to play, write, and read sexual stories and always love having fun with whoever I'm with. I'm looking for an intelligent, responsible male or female that can appreciate me for the pet I am. I will give respect and care to whoever owns me but they have to earn my trust and own my body.
I will be completely up front with those that are reading. I only chat . I don't do pics or vids, Skype or call. Im here for fun and chat. Role playing and chat are what I do best and how I get into my element. I am a professional woman and value my image as well as my reputation. I'm here to let my wild side out when I'm not in a professional work environment.
I would prefer to be my owners only pet. If a master or mistres expects fidelity I expect it as well. It's not a two way street to abuse the privaleges that come with being my owner.
I'm strong and feisty. I want to be shown who's boss and tamed before I submit but also have a warm and fuzzy side. I need to be completely dominated. I would love to be owned here and have someone I could have a long term chat relationship with. Just chat.
Thank you for your time, I look forward to all replies . If you decide to answer my add please include a brief description of yourself, name, and style of domination.

A hopeful pet,
Lillianna
Forbiddenwriter
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 2:55:46 AM

Good evening everyone, You may call me Charlton, or Sir. I'm currently looking for a young, beautiful woman to be my little pet. Let me be clear that my requirements and expectations are broad, but specific: During the day, you will be your own person, and I will be mine; fidelity is not an issue. When night falls, however, you are to be mine.
I want a pet who I can take care of, but will also care for me. I want a pet, as well as a companion. A toy for me to use, as well as my muse when I write. I want someone feisty and fiery for me to tame, but to also have a warm side that will comfort me. I have to be able to trust you, and discretion is a must if I decide to share things with you.
If I select you, I will train you immediately, and because you came to me, I will not be too harsh to you. I will punish you if you are disobedient, but I will spoil you if you are good. I have a riding crop that you will get very familiar with; it will be a tool for your pleasure and your pain. I do expect the occasional picture and video where you will do exactly as I instruct you to do. I will be open to your needs and be available to chat when you want it.
Anyone interested should send me a message with a brief description of you and your personality, a picture of you, and why you want to be my slave. If you have any questions, just ask. I hope to hear from you soon.

tanhair2
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:15:39 AM

Hey there everyone! I am looking for a Mistress, and possibly a Master, for pegging and light BDSM type stuff. I do not find torture or humiliation a turn on, but i but enjoy cock cages and edging! I am open to any confident, well spoken man or woman who would deem me worthy of taking me in!
Thanks,
Tanhair2
davect
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2014 4:23:58 AM

dom seeking female sub for online relationship

Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2014 2:43:00 PM

i am looking for FEMALE subs, pm if you are interested
StayHornylush
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2014 12:04:20 AM

im seeking a mistress
Shygirl17
Posted: Saturday, April 05, 2014 5:27:14 PM

Looking for a Master message me :)
WonderWoman7
Posted: Saturday, April 05, 2014 11:13:02 PM

I am looking for a master. i had a bf once and i loved it so now im looking for another
zammzamm
Posted: Sunday, April 06, 2014 3:02:35 PM

Hi. I'm looking for a mistress. I am 18, male, athletic, and insatiable. This would be my first real experience with having a mistress, so I'm probably gonna need some mentoring. However I am very open to anything and eager to learn. Our relationship would be online unless by some stroke of incredible luck you live in Boston. PM me if you are interested in being my Dom.
BluRootz
Posted: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 5:41:12 PM

My name is Frank. I really nervous so bear with me. I have been into bdsm before, in fact the idea use to gross me out. But after being here and meeting of the people I have become more open to the idea. So I came here hoping to find a mistress how can train me, and break me. I will not go easy though.
khegsy
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014 2:54:21 PM

I'm very submissive and would love to find a strict mistress to own me and use me as she see's fit.

I am in Scotland.
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:39:33 PM

looking for a female submissive who will be at my beck and call and will listen to my order or get punished if they dont follow orders no matter how they dont to do it
i want someone 18 to 19 year range if you inrested contact me at **Email address removed by moderator**
Marys_Man
Posted: Friday, April 11, 2014 12:28:01 PM

Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 7:39:37 PM

Ladies looking for sub....would require ...some cyber training....l will open you in every way you can think of...

I favor suspended...after you have earned your wings...

JasminePaige
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 8:08:23 PM

I'm a les interested in a mistress
heat23
Posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 9:10:53 PM

WonderWoman7 wrote:
I am looking for a master. i had a bf once and i loved it so now im looking for another

look no further
italianMaster123
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:22:17 AM

Hi everybody im looking for a female pet/slave online with little or no experience. Im from italy but i speak fluent english.
halobaby96
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:12:53 PM

Hello, I am a bisexual 18 year old girl looking for a Mistress or Master and any female submissives. Would like someone who I could text with. I do not want any male ssubmissives. I lean more towards girls than guys. If interested respond here or email me at **Email address removed by moderator**. Thanks.
emily24
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:19:42 PM

Hi
I'm lanie im 23
And looking for a master/sir
'm really new to this but would really love to try.
I'm really nervouse sending pics and videos chats So please be patient

They say I am very spoiled and bratty and a loud mouth
But I'm also very sensitive

So I'm looking for a master who can make me appreciate and change myself.

When it comes to the master and sub it's the reationship that attracts me. Such as the sub can be so into her master in every way.

So if any master is intrested please pm me.

-lanie
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:58:10 PM

I am looking for an online master, i have never done this before but would like to learn about being a submissive
AdrianZane-7
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2014 6:01:19 AM

Hello Mistress

I'm looking for a mistress. I'm pretty much into anything, no boundaries..., I really love to be make a mistress happy

thanks
Milffuckboy
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 5:31:46 AM

If you need a master contact me girls only preferred
TheBlackDynamite
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 10:29:56 AM

Hey! My name is Jon. I just returned and am interested in having a mistress or master to see what it is like. I'm very open and if you're interested message me! Thanks =)
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 10:22:11 PM

Seeking a Mistress who can get hold of my nerves, who is not timid( many of the dommes i met here switch, which doesnt suit my needs).
lukesilver
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2014 12:06:35 AM

40 year old single male looking for a willing online sub.

I want to tell you when and how to come.

Let me indulge (or deny) your inner slut.
psychiee
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2014 8:37:11 AM

WonderWoman7 wrote:

hi sweet girl,
can I apply? look at my profile and please reply?
_Quiet1
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2014 5:55:23 PM

New to Lush forum. 22 yr old looking girl for a strong Master to bring out my good side and punish my naughty side. Online only not r/l. Pm if interested, online now.
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 1:56:47 PM