Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:57:30 PM

yes, to you both ..... :)

**Image removed by Rage Patrol.**

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

Itsasecret
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:54:15 PM

You know what i really hate, not having time for myself! I work full time and im a full time studemt. And im not appreciated at work. I work so many hours its crazy. Then this bitch askes me to cover her shif when it is clearly posted on the schedule that i requested off and she has the nerve to ask me to work for her!?!?!? FUCK NO. i have exams and a 20 page final term paper to do. Its not my fault she is a dumb as and didnt request off. Seroiusly! And then when i tell her politely that i cant take the damn shift she freaks out and tells me that she has the same things to do. ITS NOT MY PROBLEM YOU DIDNT REQUEST OFF SO DONT BE A CUNT BITCH. And you know i am normally am i nice person and ill do anytinh for people but man that pissed me off so bad today!!!

Literally if your going to ask some one for a favor and they say no, dont be a dick abiut it. Chances are next time ic they can help you, they wont because you were a rude ass

Sorry for the language, im a little angry
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2014 12:29:40 AM

WTF??? Don't take out your petty insecure jealousy on me! Sucks to be you and that is just too bloody bad. What happened to working as a team? Because a man shows me attention you become a petty, juvenile backstabbing cow??????? I will not engage in such immature behavior you mealy mouthed bitch. Grow up and do your fucking job. I am your superior and after this round of sorry ass pathetic behavior, I"ll be fucked if I save your dumb ass again. Let them fire you, perhaps you can find somebody to pay attention to you in the unemployment line. You fucking cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell would shag a miserable righteous prig like you anyhow? You have dreadful shoes and the personality of a cardboard box. Cunt!
DeeNZ
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2014 5:08:05 AM

Thank you god NOT, for fucking giving me the worst PMS ever, soo much for your kid will fix all your problems MY ASS, thank you for taking away my one and only sister in law who was my rock and my best friend..... who deserved to live more than me, who deserved to be with her kids and newly husband.... wtf do i have to put up with this shit, why cant i just have a normal life.... will an op fix my issues how much is it, why do i have to live thru hell each month when its only been 13 weeks since birth WTF is my scar tissue acting up and fuckin killing ME !!!!!

Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
daddysweetheart
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2014 11:05:10 AM

I hate all men..all men..
daddysweetheart
Posted: Friday, May 02, 2014 12:22:47 PM

fucking punk ass bitch motherfucker

Dani
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 8:45:48 AM

You are fucking toxic. I can't believe I was naive enough to call you friend, but I blame myself for that fuck-up.

However, being an egocentric, snobby, entitled, whiny, inconsiderate little bitch? I blame you for that shit.

sweet_as_candy
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:50:55 AM

angry7 Really? You think it is clever to show off in front of your half-witted friends and intimidate a woman, walking her dog? I do not even want to think about what you would have done to someone who was not confident enough to stick up for themselves. You don't even deserve to breathe the same air as me you fucking cunt. angry9

I suggest you turn your ugly arse around and go back to school to learn some manners. You dumb fuck! cussing

Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 6:00:23 PM

Haha! Karma's a bitch ain't she? It's taken her a long time to finally bite you on the ass you stupid bastard but she got you good. Now your dim-witted friends look stupid too. Yep, Karma's a bitch. Suck it up buttercup.
Marinepilot
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 8:13:39 PM

I took Ashley shopping today for some new clothes. On the way out of the parking garage, which was a "right turn only" with signs and street markings, the car in front of me was not turning, just stopped with no signal.

There was no traffic, and I wondered what was going on. We waited....and waited....and waited. Then the care pulled out and made a left turn! They were waiting for traffic to clear on the OTHER side of the road!

Just then, the light to our left turned green and a bunch of traffic approached, which we had to wait for. Yeah, buh wahhhhhhh. I went nuclear, though.

Next time I will just push the car in front of me into traffic!!!!!!!

**Image removed by Rage Patrol.**

Marine Pilot
Coco
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:33:02 PM

Buz
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 10:05:18 PM

Brainless douchebag shitheads who smugly think they know something when they're really dumber than a dog turd, and even worse their kiss ass sidekicks.

I'd love to give them a buttermilk enema before I shove their heads up their ass,

Dirty_D
Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014 10:23:24 PM

Wtf!! Who accepted this fucking shit? I've got better shit to do tonight then babysit this crazy fucking shit. Wtf.
daddysweetheart
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 9:24:07 PM

You fucking misogynist fucking piece of fucking shit...

How dare you fuck with me! You will never fucking win..

You don't know anything about the stock market..

No one will hire or keep you cause hating women and unable to work with them is fucking ridiculous.

You are a disgrace....doesn't finish the rest..ok..to humanity.

GardenerGuy
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 8:05:07 AM

ok...........now..........

If I see/hear the phrase "gamechanger" (especially in a non-sports context), or one more passive-aggressive "STAY CALM......" message, or hear that piece of shit "Chelsea Daggers" chorus (makes me wanna boycott BH home games - unless they go scoreless) ONE MORE TIME......I'll........I'll.........
daddysweetheart
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 8:11:13 AM

You're a fucking coward.....you fucking invaded.MY sanctuary.
I feel like I was physically assaulted, you disgusting fuck.
I will call the police again without hesitation..
Fucking misogyinstic pig!!

I'm not afraid of anyone, especially hateful, racist cowards like yourself.

You left with your tiny pinky sized limp dick and your tail between your legs, shaking.

daddysweetheart
Posted: Thursday, May 08, 2014 4:59:37 PM

fucking pain!!

Posted: Thursday, May 08, 2014 9:54:05 PM

Bitch you have no fucking idea how stupid you look ... ABSOLUTELY NONE! Time for a new job/hobby whatever tired of working with your dumb ass
daddysweetheart
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2014 8:18:38 PM

Hate you, the answer is yes.

Shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone.

If you die, I won't miss you..

At all. I'll finally be free.

daddysweetheart
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2014 11:55:18 PM

a real fucking man would not fucking pull the bullshit you fucking did to me...you motherfucking pussy!
DeeNZ
Posted: Monday, May 12, 2014 2:27:16 AM

still stuck on the "friend" you mean all this to me .. blah blah shit ... if it ment that much why say the shit to me like you do.... why do I see actions going against your very words to me, you know what its not one person anymore its all of you ..... why do I even bother anymore..... life is not worth my time

Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
daddysweetheart
Posted: Monday, May 12, 2014 8:27:50 AM

It's called a restraining order, and I'm getting one against you, motherfucker..

LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Monday, May 12, 2014 5:39:07 PM

if you think i am crazy and unreasonable, fine. just tell your current girlfriend to leave me alone.

daddysweetheart
Posted: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:29:22 AM

It's called sleep and I never fucking get enough.

Fucking a..

And fuck you to the fucking asshole who revs his stupid fucking truck 30 times...before you fucking leave..

There is nothing wrong with your stupid ugly truck...you're just ruining the planet somehow..

Fucking stupid ass..

Naughtygrl73
Posted: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 4:39:56 PM

A simple please and thank you!

Not a lot to ask for when you contact someone and ask them to do something for you that you could have done for yourself!

Sofietouchu
Posted: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:50:40 PM

Dear Fudging Fuckle Assbag ....

Yes, I was in front of you.
Yes, I was paying for my gas/coffee.
Yes, I had a quart of milk on the counter.

What part of did not see me there .... hello?

I hope you fudging choke on that day old sandwich you bought.
Weavindreams
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:28:06 PM

Real cute ya fuckin' half witted dickhead! Are you REALLY just too fucking stupid to be able to count to ONE?! You know, ya dipshit, the number of vehicles that are SUPPOSED to cross the intersection at one time at a fucking four way stop! I DO NOT want or need to have my nearly new vehicle fucked up for no better reason than you having BOUGHT your damned liscence and being a total fuckhead! I HOPE that the NEXT time you do that it's in front of an off duty COP, you ASSWIPE!

Pixie
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 5:27:16 PM

For real? You want to end our friendship via a text message? Who does that?? Not only do you not give me an explanation, but you are letting HER tell you who you can and can't be friends with. It's not my fault your girlfriend is insecure and won't let you have friends that you can joke around with. Whatever.

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
daddysweetheart
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:58:31 AM

I hate you..I hate being around you.I hate looking at you. I am sick to death of you. I do not remotely like you. I sure as fuck do not love you in any fucking capacity. I'm truly sick to death of you.Smiles.
daddysweetheart
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:22:19 AM

Never fucking mind.