Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 1:19:08 PM

daddysweetheart wrote:
I also hate part of myself for staying as long as I did..when you did not fulfill my needs and wants and desires. I fucking regret the day we ever met. Except for the cat. I love him so much, maybe all the bullshit was worth it. I hate the enormous amount of fucking time I wasted with you..

this regret will always taste bitter to me.

you didn't even want to marry me..until it would be a fucking convience to you. Only when it was a half assed fucking resort..when you knew you would have no future with me. you failed me in so many fucking ways. I would not wish that upon anyone.

dude, sorry, but you forced me to break one of my own rules. chill the fuck out; you're scaring everybody.

Love not hate.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 4:13:22 PM

sprite wrote:

dude, sorry, but you forced me to break one of my own rules. chill the fuck out; you're scaring everybody.

I've seen more intense and they weren't singled out.

I thought this was to vent.

If they're scared they shouldn't read it then.

Don't look in this fucking thread then..

You couldn't send me a pm instead of singling me out in front of 242,324 people?

I think that'd be a lot more appropriate and less embarassing for me

Though I don't see what I did wrong.

sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:53:05 PM

daddysweetheart wrote:

I've seen more intense and they weren't singled out.

I thought this was to vent.

If they're scared they shouldn't read it then.

Don't look in this fucking thread then..

You couldn't send me a pm instead of singling me out in front of 242,324 people?

I think that'd be a lot more appropriate and less embarassing for me

Though I don't see what I did wrong.

girl, it's my job to look in this thread. read the last several pages over and think of the image people who read this are going to have of you if you continue constantly posting at the level of hate you've been posting at - as it stands, 50% of the posts over the last couple of months are yours and people tend to notice that kind of stuff. just thought i'd give you something to think about before folk start avoiding you, figuring your gonna go nuclear on them. My 2 cents

Love not hate.
MostPreciousLittle
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:37:01 PM

sprite wrote:

girl, it's my job to look in this thread. read the last several pages over and think of the image people who read this are going to have of you if you continue constantly posting at the level of hate you've been posting at - as it stands, 50% of the posts over the last couple of months are yours and people tend to notice that kind of stuff. just thought i'd give you something to think about before folk start avoiding you, figuring your gonna go nuclear on them. My 2 cents

The people avoiding me can avoid me.

The people don't like it don't have to look..

My friends won't avoid me..and if they do,.they weren't real friends.

And why couldn't you have pm'd me about this??

It's for rage, is it not?

if you have that big of problem with me posting in it, just tell me not to post in it anymore.

and I won't.

My 2 cents My 2 cents My 2 cents My 2 cents

DeeNZ
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2014 1:40:40 AM

Why did he chose to take her life instead of mine, why did it end this way, how do we live, how do we bee .... I just don't get it, I am soooo dam pissed off that you of all ppl took someone of such value to us who left behind her beautiful children, one of whom is special needs, what I would give now to swap positions with you darling sister... I would give the world and back to see those kids faces to see you again, to have a chance to hear your laugh... I miss you dearly... why not take me instead.......... I will forever be asking that question!!!

Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
dpw
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2014 1:52:27 AM

I was going to rage and scream and swear. Somehow, it doesn't seem important any more.
sprite
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2014 3:45:51 AM

daddysweetheart wrote:

The people avoiding me can avoid me.

The people don't like it don't have to look..

My friends won't avoid me..and if they do,.they weren't real friends.

And why couldn't you have pm'd me about this??

It's for rage, is it not?

if you have that big of problem with me posting in it, just tell me not to post in it anymore.

and I won't.

My 2 cents My 2 cents My 2 cents My 2 cents

okay. whatev. go for it.

Love not hate.
simply_sweet
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2014 7:26:30 PM

~ Stop telling me I'm going to fail. I have more drive than anyone else in this joke you call a family. I'm smarter than you and I'm far more stubborn. If I want to do this, I'm gonna fucking do it; so stop with the negativity and trying to bring me down! If I do end up failing, then it's whatever... but don't you dare try to stop me from trying.

~ I do not give any fucks about your drama. Stop trying to bring me into it. UGH.

~ Nope. I refuse to play your games, so you might as well stop trying. I respect myself too much to allow you to influence my life in any way. No, I do not want you attention 24/7. No, I don't want to be the most important person in your life. No, I don't care if you mess around with other women. No, I do not want to be in a relationship with you. No, I do not want to fuck you every chance I get. Get over yourself, it's not cute. Oh, and stop leaving me those notes everywhere... it's weird... and creepy... and really disturbing...

~ Leave me the hell alone. We ended LONG AGO. I have no interest in talking to you, I have no interest in being your friend, and no interest in really hearing anything about you ever again. How dare you go to people I was friends with and talk shit about me when I dumped your sorry ass. You have some nerve. Sorry if you feel like I'm being a bitch about this, but enough is enough. Get. Over. It.

Damn I haven't raged in a while... **whew** better now

Skyping With A Stranger

A Change of Heart

VanGogh
Posted: Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:29:36 AM

You are not all that. You are not something special. Get fucking over yourself.

waste of fucking time and effort .... just fuck off ....

Weavindreams
Posted: Sunday, May 18, 2014 12:52:22 AM

AH WELL FUCK!!! Just fuck! Just absogoddamnedlutely FUCK!!!

Soleillalune
Posted: Sunday, May 18, 2014 11:58:52 PM

Take your cajones out your panties.. Fucking be about it mutherfucker
Soleillalune
Posted: Monday, May 19, 2014 12:13:20 AM

I'm so pissed... You got balls ? Then be a man.. And you don't know me.. I don't live under threat, you little fuck.. When I was a teeny little one I lived under threat and then he saw and you'll see too.. I'm a viscous bitch when threatened..
Go head.. I wish a mutherfucker would..
kiera
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:31:21 AM

Stupid arsehole get a life you're beyond pathetic its sad tbh I feel sorry for you.
Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:52:46 AM

why is it that everything I want to do is always the same day... seriously wtf.

loud_bkr
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 7:55:25 AM

FFS....Please!!!

DeeNZ
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:35:46 AM

Tomorrow is your 37th birthday, its been nearly 2 months since you passed... I still don't understand why this happened, why the hell did you have to leave... its sooo unfair, we are going to lay some flowers on the beach where you got married dear sister.... you know you were everything to us .... your girls are soo good... oldest is going well and is still doing her usual respite visits and again in respite this weekend and going well at school. youngest is going well and in counselling no knew what happened or have yet to find out what happened dear sister.... we need answers yet they cant provide we miss you sister and may we meet again sooo as I miss u soo much hun xxoo

why did u have to leave ....... hopefully one day we can find out why xxooo

Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
DeeNZ
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 2:30:29 AM

as I sit here with my cold beer, I thiknk WTF happened.... how can I never understand how this happened..... how come it was you ... you know I remember when you lost lil bubs... how pissed off we were.... how could this happen to you again huni, how come I had a healthy baby and you guys had to suffer....do you know how much that hurts everyday to look at my son and know that you missed out .... how pissed off I am to have a healthy baby when you could not achieve this before you passed away... I wish huni more than you know to change how things ended up ..

I will never forgive myself for what happened or letting it happen huni..

why is the world sooo fucked.... why is it that the best ppl get taken and the shitters are still hanging out being a pain in the arse!!!

Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 3:52:24 AM

Just waiting for the right moment then you wont know what hit you. I absolutely hate how you treat your kids. They dont deserve your neglect or crap so call mother behaviour. Its cold so dress them, give them medication while they are sick and feed them more than chips and coke. For fuck sakes this makes me so pissed!!!!!! Poor little darlings.
DeeNZ
Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 3:10:16 AM

arrghh, why does life sux..... who decided to let fate decide who gets to live and who doesn't ....... well im telling you .... you sux!!!

when my sister passed .... you really pissed me off... who cares about the future.. what is the future when you cant move forward... who cares what happens next month I sure as hell don't..... I don't care what happens to me at all..... I just want her back... so her kids have their mum... her special needs child can have her everything back......

AmericanBeauty
Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:42:44 PM

How can you say you lost all feelings for me. You can't give me a decent answer you motherfucking asshole. I cant belive you would just end it like that. I knew somehow that there was another female involve but I can't prove it. I'm so over you. I won't waste my tears on you.
I wish you had stayed deployed because I wouldn't have to deal with this shit.

Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 8:52:47 PM

No one sets their alarm clock to five fucking A.M. on a Sunday morning. The fact that you've got it on full blast and are not bothering to turn it off is just inconsiderate. I love you, bitch, but this is too much.
Mysteria27
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:28:22 PM

I'm so sick of these telemarketers. I have registered with the "Do Not Call Registry." They hound me day in and day out. I don't ever answer my phone.

Now I have started hanging up on them and not even answering.

I mean GO THE HELL AWAY. Even when I do answer NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING.

GRRRRRR......So freaking annoyed. I'm going to throw this phone out the window.
Karranaz
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 2:56:35 PM

Stay in your place!! Stay in it!! Aaarrgghh. You're so typically - typical!

prairiedogg
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 5:13:29 PM

I'm so pissed at myself for acting like a damned fool and lashing out.
MadameMolly
Posted: Sunday, June 1, 2014 8:13:45 PM

Be a woman and own your part in this. You have been given the opportunity to stand up and be a real woman, but instead you have chosen to slink around behind the scene like a proper cunt. You think you are special? Ha! You never have been bitch. You were just another stepping stone in long line of stepping stones.

Buz
Posted: Friday, June 6, 2014 8:54:24 PM

Narcissistic pseudo-intellectual smart asses always turn out to be wimps. So go ahead and start your whining and crying, I don't give a damn pencil neck.

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 2:05:05 PM

Must be nice to give a shit when it's convenient to give said shit. Because fuck me, right?

kiera
Posted: Friday, June 13, 2014 3:41:55 PM

Why should I care fuck you. Mums are supposed to love their kids u never loved me so don't get ur new kids to message me make me feel bad because ur sick now. I always wanted u to love me u never did.
kiera
Posted: Sunday, June 15, 2014 7:10:42 PM

Still dont care get her to email me all u want, im gonna delete facebook account I will not reply, I will not see u u mean nothing to me nor did i ever mean anything to you, rott in hell you will not make me feel bad over this
Dani
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2014 8:45:10 PM

Ask me how many fucks I give. Go ahead...fucking ask me. I mean what the fuck I say and I say what the fuck I mean. I know it's a hard concept to grasp for someone as two-faced as you...you old ho ass bitch.

And no one gives a shit about who does or doesn't want to bang you...that's just fucking disgusting.